Author Topic: Pro Israel rally attacked in Malmo, Sweden. Police shut down pro Israel protest  (Read 2537 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Pro-Israel rally crashed in Sweden

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3661576,00.html

Protestors gathered to support Israel were pelted with eggs and bottles, then dispersed by police

Adva Naftali Published:  01.25.09, 17:10 / Israel News 

A pro-Israel rally in Malmo, Sweden was torn apart Sunday by pro-Palestinian residents who arrived on the scene with eggs, bottles, and tear gas grenades which they threw at Israel's supporters. Police dispersed the entire crowd.

Seven hundred people took part in the rally in support of Israel, which was held at the city's main square. It was organized by Malmo's Jewish community and Sweden's Democratic Party.   

Pro-Israel demonstration in Malmo (Photo: Elad Meier)

Protestors carried signs that said 'Stop eight years of Qassams' and 'Peace for children in Israel and Gaza'. The organizers received a police permit for the demonstration.

However, a number of pro-Palestinian protestors who did not have a permit to demonstrate took to the streets in retaliation to the approved rally. They were not dispersed by police despite lacking a permit.

"At some point, about a half an hour after the protest began, pro-Palestinian protestors began to throw eggs, bottles, and even a tear gas grenade," Elad Meier, a Bnei Akiva and Jewish Agency envoy to Sweden, recounted.

Meier added that the lawless protestors disconnected the speakers brought to the square by the Jewish community while its leader was speaking. The act brought the pro-Israel rally to an end, as others could not speak.

At this point, Meier said, police stepped in and asked the unruly protestors to leave. Officers then proceeded to clear the square of all present, including those who had received permission to demonstrate.

The Jewish community in Malmo was angered by the police's conduct, and its president has lodged an official complaint stating that only those who had protested without a permit should have been dispersed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What do you suspect? Sweden was the #1 supplier of steel ore to the Nazis during WWII.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Pro-Israel rally crashed in Sweden

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3661576,00.html

Protestors gathered to support Israel were pelted with eggs and bottles, then dispersed by police

Adva Naftali Published:  01.25.09, 17:10 / Israel News 

A pro-Israel rally in Malmo, Sweden was torn apart Sunday by pro-Palestinian residents who arrived on the scene with eggs, bottles, and tear gas grenades which they threw at Israel's supporters. Police dispersed the entire crowd.

Seven hundred people took part in the rally in support of Israel, which was held at the city's main square. It was organized by Malmo's Jewish community and Sweden's Democratic Party.   

Pro-Israel demonstration in Malmo (Photo: Elad Meier)

Protestors carried signs that said 'Stop eight years of Qassams' and 'Peace for children in Israel and Gaza'. The organizers received a police permit for the demonstration.

However, a number of pro-Palestinian protestors who did not have a permit to demonstrate took to the streets in retaliation to the approved rally. They were not dispersed by police despite lacking a permit.

"At some point, about a half an hour after the protest began, pro-Palestinian protestors began to throw eggs, bottles, and even a tear gas grenade," Elad Meier, a Bnei Akiva and Jewish Agency envoy to Sweden, recounted.

Meier added that the lawless protestors disconnected the speakers brought to the square by the Jewish community while its leader was speaking. The act brought the pro-Israel rally to an end, as others could not speak.

At this point, Meier said, police stepped in and asked the unruly protestors to leave. Officers then proceeded to clear the square of all present, including those who had received permission to demonstrate.

The Jewish community in Malmo was angered by the police's conduct, and its president has lodged an official complaint stating that only those who had protested without a permit should have been dispersed.

Your post is further evidence of the extreme dangers we are facing from the Moslems. Moslems want to ( eliminate free speech ) while allowing themselves to have what they deny others. Islam is a Cult with rabid insane followers. My hatred for Moslems is so justified and I know in my Heart G-d still loves me and will not punish me for wanting my enemy to be defeated. G-d knows who is evil and who is not!
This is a good post, very informative to those who want to know the truth about Islam....^5

Shalom - Dox 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
If muslims and palestinians are so brave, why don't they fight front of the IDF? They can hide between children, and firing with rockets, they are coward as the rabbit.  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Abolishing welfare and dismanteling the social state is a Mitzwa for every righteous person. We have to work from morning to evening and the Muslims are taking, taking, taking

We get back only suffering.

This is not just!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Some Serbs joined pro Israeli rally ;D :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
If the terror supporters were holding a demonstration, the police would have fought tooth and nail to make sure they could safely chant pro-Nazi slogans.  If a pro-Israel person was across the street from these maggots, they would have probably been shot with rubber bullets.  But since it was pro-Israel demonstrators, the police effectively acted as a tool of the "drive the Jews into the sea" crowd and dispersed the whole demonstration.

I cannot stress this enough...I am totally relying on G-d to bring these Nazi Moslems to their end. I see something happening and it's not good....
I see history repeating itself all over again...another Century, another Monster!
This is more sinister because it's more widespread. Personally I will not go down without a fight....what goes around, comes around.
Never again!

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
If the terror supporters were holding a demonstration, the police would have fought tooth and nail to make sure they could safely chant pro-Nazi slogans.  If a pro-Israel person was across the street from these maggots, they would have probably been shot with rubber bullets.  But since it was pro-Israel demonstrators, the police effectively acted as a tool of the "drive the Jews into the sea" crowd and dispersed the whole demonstration.

I cannot stress this enough...I am totally relying on G-d to bring these Nazi Moslems to their end. I see something happening and it's not good....
I see history repeating itself all over again...another Century, another Monster!
This is more sinister because it's more widespread. Personally I will not go down without a fight....what goes around, comes around.
Never again!

Shalom - Dox

Exactly you are right, islam and nazism are a sickness.  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.