Author Topic: Oz's Islam video, some stats  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Oz's Islam video, some stats
« on: March 22, 2007, 05:24:57 PM »
376 Ratings
1271 Comments
213 Favorited

This is truly amazing. It was added 2 months ago and the Arabs are still commenting on it. Kol Hakavod.

Make sure you all go promote this video, comment on it, rate it, favorite it, and subscribe to Oz if you haven't already. I really hope that everyone who takes the time to post here everyday has taken the couple minutes it takes to promote JTF.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:26:49 PM by Ex-Likudnik »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Oz's Islam video, some stats
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 05:53:17 PM »
376 Ratings
1271 Comments
213 Favorited

This is truly amazing. It was added 2 months ago and the Arabs are still commenting on it. Kol Hakavod.

Make sure you all go promote this video, comment on it, rate it, favorite it, and subscribe to Oz if you haven't already. I really hope that everyone who takes the time to post here everyday has taken the couple minutes it takes to promote JTF.

Just by commenting on it, you are boosting its position in the youtube search engine. If you give the web site address, you may have a problem posting (at least that is what happens to me). But you can defend JTF and discuss JTF and its forum, without actually listing the entire web address. That will also bring people to us. So far, the video is growing by several hundred new viewers a day, thank G-d.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Oz's Islam video, some stats
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »
Since I posted this an hour ago, there have been nearly 100 views.