Author Topic: My friends are calling me a racist extremist because of my Obama hate  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My friends are calling me a racist extremist because of my Obama hate
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »
I heard the new President say in his inaugural speech, We are a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Hindus. We have always been founded on a Judeo-Christian society, (why should that change?)  Other religions are practiced here, but our biblical standards should not change to suit the administration or the muslims. 

I would like to believe he might be hinting to muslims as well.  I am a President to all the people.  There is no room for hatred, or anti-semitism toward anyone, and I will not allow Muslims to attack the Jewish people. Thus we are a nation of all religions, live in peace and stop the hatred toward one another.

Maybe I am dreaming, but I believe God is in control.  Could this man have been elected to try and stop racism, or anti-semetism.  If America can elect the first black President then Islam can get over its hatred and anti-semetism toward Jewish people, and the West.   I saw that Obama believes in marriage between a man and a woman, but believes in abortion.

God would disagree with this very strongly.  The  Pope has been trying to speak to Obama about abortion, and issues that are of grave concern to him.  I know the pope has a secret war going against Radial Islam, maybe he can have an influence over the new President.  I am hoping for wisdom and the possibilitiy that we could be wrong about the new President, for the sake of America and Israel.

We will find out in the months to come.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 11:57:25 AM »
Thanks guys, this is all EXTREMELY HELPFUL! U guys calmed me down, a lot. Any sources yet for those 8 things Obama did so far?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
Thanks guys, this is all EXTREMELY HELPFUL! U guys calmed me down, a lot. Any sources yet for those 8 things Obama did so far?

I would like to see it too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »
You may find that some friendships are not wort keeping.  I'm still friends with people who are Democratic and left wing but I try to stay away from politics.  I ended friendships with people who said 9-11 and WW2 was America's fault.  There's a certain level of insanity I couldn't deal with anymore and people who want GWB prosecuted and are arrogant when they talk to you, can take a walk for all I care.  Make sure to read as much as you can too.  Go to the "current events" section of Barnes and noble and read as much as you can.  Knowledge is power and if someone disagrees with you and makes a good point, do your research and come back to them.  I find it's good to read what the opposition says, think about why they are wrong and come up with a different thesis.  Read magazines like the National Review and the Michael Savage website but also read the Economist, Foreign Affairs Quarterly magazine, etc.  The more I've been reading the more I see how evil and wrong the left and Muslims are.  They prove JTF is right, every time they open their mouths.  When you read different sources, you'll see that ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN are liars most of the time.  You'll see that Michael Moore is a big, evil, fat idiot.  May his name and memory be obliterated.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 02:36:50 PM »
This is the TRUTH, and what Briann wrote:

1) set 245 Terrorists on the way to freedom

2) His congressional committee has announced that stimulus money should be limited from going to 'white' males.

3)  PROHIBITED WATERBOARDING

4) signed 5 executive orders in the first 3 days of office (more than the last 6 presidents COMBINED!!)

5)  given orders to dismantle the CIA terrorist watch overseas.

6)  Military cutbacks galore, missle defense systems dismanteled.

7)  Moslems placed in high positions by his administration.

8-  Called for A two State solution for Israel ....forcing israel to give up land again.

AND THIS IS THE FIRST WEEK OF HIS PRESIDENCY.  IF THIS IS THE FIRST THING HE HAS DONE WHAT WORSE IS THERE YET TO COME?

AMEN!!!   :)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »
Unfortunately... their reaction is part of brain-washing.

If you belittle Bush... you are applauded or at the least... tolerated.

If you belittle Obama.. .you are a racist.

This has been programmed into our country.. .especially the youth.   Certain school board members have even gone to such length to put memorandums to all teachers that they are not alloweed to say anything negative about Obama... since that would be insensitive.

This is such irrational and evil behavior... but its all a product of brainwashing.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 03:19:15 PM »
yeah so I've been posting a lot of anti-Obama stuff on facebook and 70 percent of my friends think I'm some sort of Nazi. Granted they are very left-wing, but I can't believe I actually associate with people who don't see things the same way I do. My own mom likes Obama, and I showed her JTF stuff, but she thinks JTF is extreme. How can I put up with all this insolence and ignorance without looking like a member of the KKK?

Mord, crying racist is all they have. The Left figures if they can say someone is a racist, then that racist will be considered a liar too.
You try to speak the truth, you are a racist ...thus making you a liar...it's a dirty trick used by the Liberals Mord. Pay no attention to it.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 03:27:30 PM »
I used to be a on a science type message board, where we would discuss biology a lot. I got along with most people there great when talking about science. I thought they were my friends. I learned something new almost every day. There were working scientists there and other people, who like me who were just interested and had some amount of knowledge. The other people gave me a little trouble when it came to being a Christian rather than an atheist. They tried to convince me I was being irrational about that and I discussed it with them and went over various aspects of choosing to believe rather than not believe. I felt like I handled that part pretty well.

I was happy there, except when it came to politics.

As soon as I started saying I didn't think homosexuality was normal and that I was against gay marriage, well that started a fire and people became angry with me to the point of calling me nasty names and comparing me to Hitler. This one guy was a lawyer and kept coming up with some legal mumbo jumbo about why I was completely wrong about everything I said about gays.

Suddenly all these people I'd really come to respect as smart people were calling me horrible things because I didn't agree with them politically, and I lost most of the respect I'd gained for them.

I went from being liked by most there to being the bottom of the barrel. The social mores said that to fit in you had to be a liberal. There was some point I realized that if I got into science it would be the same thing all over again, and this made me very sad. I'd still like to study science more but I don't know if I could deal with the strong negative personalities involved in some of it if I actually had a career with them.

So I can empathize with getting a negative rush of people coming down on you and attacking you. It's not easy to deal with and it can be emotionally hurtful, especially if these people were friendly to you before. I would advise you not to abandon your values and to stand strong in what you believe is negative about Obama. In the long run this will gain you more respect.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 03:34:54 PM »
I used to be a on a science type message board, where we would discuss biology a lot. I got along with most people there great when talking about science. I thought they were my friends. I learned something new almost every day. There were working scientists there and other people, who like me who were just interested and had some amount of knowledge. The other people gave me a little trouble when it came to being a Christian rather than an atheist. They tried to convince me I was being irrational about that and I discussed it with them and went over various aspects of choosing to believe rather than not believe. I felt like I handled that part pretty well.

As soon as I started saying I didn't think homosexuality was normal and that I was against gay marriage, well that started a fire and people became angry with me to the point of calling me nasty names and comparing me to Hitler. This one guy was a lawyer and kept coming up with some legal mumbo jumbo about why I was completely wrong about everything I said about gays.

Suddenly all these people I'd really come to respect as smart people were calling me horrible things because I didn't agree with them politically, and I lost most of the respect I'd gained for them.

I went from being liked by most there to being the bottom of the barrel. The social mores said that to fit in you had to be a liberal. There was some point I realized that if I got into science it would be the same thing all over again, and this made me very sad. I'd still like to study science more but I don't know if I could deal with the strong negative personalities involved in some of it if I actually had a career with them.

So I can empathize with getting a negative rush of people coming down on you and attacking you. It's not easy to deal with and it can be emotionally hurtful, especially if these people were friendly to you before. I would advise you not to abandon your values and to stand strong in what you believe is negative about Obama. In the long run this will gain you more respect.

There are plenty of science forums you can join Ruby, just stay away from political discussions with them....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 03:37:34 PM »
Good idea Vito. I don't have time for much besides JTF right now. There's a message board I signed up for started by one of the people who really was a good friend over at the other board but I just haven't had time to be there with all the work and school I've had to do.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »

Hi Ruby. I am sorry you had that bad experience. Good thing you chose not to go along with them, that would have robbed you of your identity & morals.
You should be so proud and be grateful you don't think like them!        ^5

Shalom - Dox  

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »
I don't think anyone should give in to influences trying to make them give up moral values, especially if they're based on what God said in the Bible. There are serious moral reasons why we have a problem with Obama and his policies. Just because people are being nasty about it doesn't mean we should change our minds about that.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
I don't think anyone should give in to influences trying to make them give up moral values, especially if they're based on what G-d said in the Bible. There are serious moral reasons why we have a problem with Obama and his policies. Just because people are being nasty about it doesn't mean we should change our minds about that.

If more people thought like us, Obama would not be president. Question is this...how did the radical left get everyone to swallow their KOOLAID BREW?
Who gave up what was right in exchange for what was popular? Ruby, G-d help us all, we will need it.

Shalom again - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »
Liberalism is easier than conservatism. Liberalism says do what feels good, do what you like and don't worry about those stodgy old people that are telling you this or that is wrong. If you have sex out of wedlock and it feels good they say just abort the baby that results if you don't want it. When STDs happen to millions of people because of out-of-wedlock sex they just say that the government is responsible for giving money to cure the diseases and provide for free all the medicines. In fact they think government should give free health care to everyone. In fact the less someone contributes to society, the more liberals like them. So another draw of liberalism for some people is that it encourages you not to work too hard, because that whole work ethic thing is overblown and old-fashioned. If you don't do well, don't worry the government will bail you out. Plus all the "cool" people like movie stars and musicians are liberals. You want to be "cool" don't you?

See how easy this is?

Conservatism by comparison doesn't seem as attractive. It's spokespeople tend to be older and less glitzy than movie stars. It encourages hard work and delayed pleasure. It encourages personal responsibility. Worst of all it's linked with traditional ways of doing things, which makes it seem outdated to young people who think they are so progressive.

That's my take on it anyway.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »
You are so right Ruby, so sorry you had to go through all of that on the science boards. They say never talk politics or religion with your friends, but I say, why not? I respected THEIR views, why can't they respect mine? Why are WE, the righteous always wrong? I'm not going to be quiet anymore and take it, I've had more than enough of their "Bush bashing" for all those years and now I'm going to be "armed with the truth" and give it to them! Thanks for all your advice everyone!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »
Explain the flaws about Obama.
If they still decide to call you racist, drop them don't expose yourself around people that will lower your Iq.
Simple. i stopped talking to many people myself for being pro-obammies.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »
Liberalism is easier than conservatism. Liberalism says do what feels good, do what you like and don't worry about those stodgy old people that are telling you this or that is wrong. If you have sex out of wedlock and it feels good they say just abort the baby that results if you don't want it. When STDs happen to millions of people because of out-of-wedlock sex they just say that the government is responsible for giving money to cure the diseases and provide for free all the medicines. In fact they think government should give free health care to everyone. In fact the less someone contributes to society, the more liberals like them. So another draw of liberalism for some people is that it encourages you not to work too hard, because that whole work ethic thing is overblown and old-fashioned. If you don't do well, don't worry the government will bail you out. Plus all the "cool" people like movie stars and musicians are liberals. You want to be "cool" don't you?

See how easy this is?

Conservatism by comparison doesn't seem as attractive. It's spokespeople tend to be older and less glitzy than movie stars. It encourages hard work and delayed pleasure. It encourages personal responsibility. Worst of all it's linked with traditional ways of doing things, which makes it seem outdated to young people who think they are so progressive.

That's my take on it anyway.

No, Ruby.

Liberalism is the greatest thing ever.

The bolschewists in the USA have occupied the term liberalism.

Liberalism is the highest form of living for Jews and Christians.

It teaches the highest responsibility and the greatest ammount of freedom.

This combination makes it righteous.

Look this righteous men up. They founded it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Heinrich_von_Th%C3%BCnen

and many more.

It is time to get liberalism back out of the bloody claws of the Democrates!

Liberalism is the natural form of living directly teached by the bible. All other economical systems are unnatural.

Rabbi Kahane was at least in economical things a liberal! Our good Chaim is for shure too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

I know a few very right wing lawyers and they never go around touting their legal knowledge.  That is a communist tactic by the left, just as criminalizing their opposition.  Education is importnat to them because in the leftist world education equals power.  If you're in a regular job, you can be used by them for propaganda but the minute you disagree with them you are told to be silenced becasue they are the holders of higher education and you don't have the knowledge to argue with them.  They misuse their education to advance their agenda.  The majority of scientific studies and statistics are never funded because they are afraid what the answer might be.  If they study the inner city for example, they are very careful about what they look into and you can be assured that many results never see the light of day.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »
I don't know but the last thing I think Chaim would like to be called is a liberal. I have been told that in other countries the  meaning of liberal is the opposite of what it is here in America.  Here in America we have people who refer to themselves as libertarians that ideology might be more in line with the people in the links you posted. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »
I don't know but the last thing I think Chaim would like to be called is a liberal. I have been told that in other countries the  meaning of liberal is the opposite of what it is here in America.  Here in America we have people who refer to themselves as libertarians that ideology might be more in line with the people in the links you posted. 

What the Democates and their fellows preach is not liberalism.

They are classic Socialists and worse. It is obvious. They only use the term liberal in order to confuse and decept the people.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »
What I responded to the guy who called me racist:
Paul, I appreciate the reading, it was good. That Rosenberg stuff was truly amazing. You do a lot of good, but I think you are making this too personal. I hardly see how being afraid of somebody as sketchy as Obama is racist. You think I made up the note? I got it from a source. Who brought up skin color? I brought up Islam because he lied about his religion, not because he's Muslim. And that's a reason to be afradi. Ethics of the Fathers says, woe is to a wicked person, and woe is to his friend." If Obama has wicked friends, then even the Torah warns us. The Torah is against racism, and the Torah also commands us to fight off conquerers of Israel. Sure, Islamic extremists are dangerous, and Jews have been the most persecuted nation, but when I did I say anything about skin color? There are plenty of Ethiopian Jews in the world. I hate George Bush, how come that doesn't make me racist? I hated Clinton, how come THAT doesn't make me racist? The fact of the matte most Obama haters think he's not Muslim, and that he's just a black racist. Here is good reading, hopes I can return the favor to you.http://www.theobamafile.com/. Let's leave race out of this. You can be a white terrorist or purple terrorist, color of skin desn't matter. Jackie Robinson, Elston Howard, and Reggie Jackson are some of my favorite ball players of all time BECAUSE of the fact they were black and didn't respond to the racists. Robinson never responded to racist remarks, he just kicked ass on the field. Same with Howard. I am deeply afraid of Islamic extremists, that's not racism. We have a right to be skeptical and nervous about anybody sketchy. Hasen't our people suffered enough? We lock our doors at night to keep out strangers, some people install security systems, I worry about the safety of Jewish lives and the war against the Arabs that is going on as we speak. Sorry if it offends of you that I am against radical Islam or if you think that makes me prejudice, but Paul, how else can the Jews and the Western World fight the Jihad? We don't know which ones are truly good and which ones are truly evil? Are we really going to take a chance with innocent lives based on not knowing who is who in the Islam world? Even airport security has been slightly more racial profilisitc (not a word, lol). If the majority of terrorists are Islamic, and we don't know who is who, does that make us racist to be afraid of them? Ever since 9/11 the world has changed, but you need not make this personal because we all want the same thing: Peace, freedom, and Moshiach. G-d Bless the West and G-d bless Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2009, 07:50:09 PM »

They are classic Socialists and worse. It is obvious. They only use the term liberal in order to confuse and decept the people.

Here in America the title liberal will be forever associated with left leaning policies such as you see in the new administration. Nothing will ever change it. Its funny but both the Conservative and liberal parties have both disappeared here in America. The Conservatives have been absorbed by the Republicans and the Liberals by the Democrats. The problem for Conservatives is that the Republican party is not far enough to the right to serve Conservative needs the Liberal left however is right at home in the Democrat party.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »
<snip>
Liberalism is the greatest thing ever.

The bolschewists in the USA have occupied the term liberalism.

Liberalism is the highest form of living for Jews and Christians.

It teaches the highest responsibility and the greatest ammount of freedom.

This combination makes it righteous.

Look this righteous men up. They founded it:

and many more.

It is time to get liberalism back out of the bloody claws of the Democrates!

Liberalism is the natural form of living directly teached by the bible. All other economical systems are unnatural.

Rabbi Kahane was at least in economical things a liberal! Our good Chaim is for shure too.

You said
"

and many more.

"

can you give more of a list?

You may find this interesting. A woman called Melanie Phillips

she is considered right wing.. But she isn't really. She supports a 2 state solution..  She is critical of Obama

"You have to pinch yourself – a Marxisant radical who all his life has been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshipped with, befriended, endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently it’s considered impolite to say so."

And she is against islamism.. she wrote Londonistan.

She wrote this article..

http://www.melaniephillips.com/articles/archives/000041.html
January 01, 2000  "Why I am a progressive "
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:10:39 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »

Here in America the title liberal will be forever associated with left leaning policies such as you see in the new administration. Nothing will ever change it. Its funny but both the Conservative and liberal parties have both disappeared here in America. The Conservatives have been absorbed by the Republicans and the Liberals by the Democrats. The problem for Conservatives is that the Republican party is not far enough to the right to serve Conservative needs the Liberal left however is right at home in the Democrat party.

Why they call themselve this terms?

I have to admit, that I am not a conservative in the classic sense.

Imo the religious community should be the center of the individual and not the state.

This two things should be divided.

So the best choice for me is to take the power - mainly econimical power  from the state and give it to the individual.

Imo economy applies to natural laws, like physics.

So it is only necessary for the gouvernment to enforce private contracts and to defend the freedom of the individual against foreign and inner enemies.