Author Topic: Lies about Obama  (Read 362 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Lies about Obama
« on: January 25, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »
The left loves to attack someone's strength and say it's fake or a weakness. Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 is an example.

For some reason, most of the right, (like Oreilly and Michael Medved) have been praising Obama's intelligence and speeches and not even attacking an easy weakness of Obama, never mind a strength. Is he that good of a speaker and is he that smart? I never thought so but as Hitler said in so many words, "if you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth". 

One outright lie that I've seen on so called reputable news/talk shows like Charlie Rose and Meet the Press is Obomunists saying that Obama was ranked top of his class at Harvard.  That is a lie!!!  He graduated with his B.A. from Columbia University (after transferring from Occidential College in California) without any honors.  He graduated from Harvard Law school cum laude.  Cum laude means (as far as I've heard) with honors.  Roughly a third of law school students graduate with some type of honors.  It is not suma cum laude or magna cum laude.  Who knows how many professors boosted up his grades too because they want to see black people succeed.  He was president of Harvard Law Review a year after the blacks on campus protested and occupied the dean's office protesting that no blacks were president of the Law Review.  I wonder if that had anything to do with the voting decision?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Lies about Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 05:34:56 PM »
The left loves to attack someone's strength and say it's fake or a weakness. Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9-11 is an example.

For some reason, most of the right, (like Oreilly and Michael Medved) have been praising Obama's intelligence and speeches and not even attacking an easy weakness of Obama, never mind a strength. Is he that good of a speaker and is he that smart? I never thought so but as Hitler said in so many words, "if you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth". 

One outright lie that I've seen on so called reputable news/talk shows like Charlie Rose and Meet the Press is Obomunists saying that Obama was ranked top of his class at Harvard.  That is a lie!!!  He graduated with his B.A. from Columbia University (after transferring from Occidential College in California) without any honors.  He graduated from Harvard Law school cum laude.  Cum laude means (as far as I've heard) with honors.  Roughly a third of law school students graduate with some type of honors.  It is not suma cum laude or magna cum laude.  Who knows how many professors boosted up his grades too because they want to see black people succeed.  He was president of Harvard Law Review a year after the blacks on campus protested and occupied the dean's office protesting that no blacks were president of the Law Review.  I wonder if that had anything to do with the voting decision?

I WILL not listen to any mainstream talk radio... since they are mostly traders... with the exception of Rush, and Levine... and occasionally savage.