Author Topic: Ancient Israelite architecture/civilization?  (Read 682 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Ancient Israelite architecture/civilization?
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:44:01 AM »
I'm curious what ancient Israelite architecture and civilization was like and how it compared to Europe at it's time? Was Israel relatively sophisticated for it's time and any pictures of recreations?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Ancient Israelite architecture/civilization?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 03:08:40 AM »
I've used this one before but I love it  ;D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

British, German and Israeli archaeologists were digging their homelands to research early forms of communication.

The British archaeologist dug 100 yards and found a system of strings dating back 3000 years that connected ancient villages. He concluded that 3000 years ago Britain had the first form of prompt communication.

Then the German archaeologist dug 160 yards and found a system of copper wires dating back 7000 years that connected ancient cities. He concluded that 7000 years ago Germany had the first form of Morse code communication.

The Israeli archaeologist dug 100 yards and found nothing. He dug 200 yards and found nothing, 300 the same. At 400 yards he found a 12,000 year old site.. and still nothing. He concluded that 12,000 years ago Israel had cellular phone technology.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ancient Israelite architecture/civilization?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 01:26:25 PM »
Oh, i'm debating a Nazi who's claiming that Israel didn't invent anything and had no science or advancement thousands of years ago and I'm trying to find some sources of something to provide on Israels civilization.