Author Topic: PLEASE PRAY for my sister/friend!!!  (Read 3493 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
PLEASE PRAY for my sister/friend!!!
« on: January 11, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »
  Her name is Hannaleh, and she wants to come back to Orthodox Judaism, she ALWAYS fights for Israel and right now, she is not well, and feeling VERY DEPRESSED- bigtime. 
She is my sister-friend and I AM VERY WORRIED b/c she is going through SO MUCH living in Israel with all of this going on.  BUT most of all, she NEEDS our heartfelt prayer to HaShem, that he will PLEASE comfort her- TY.
If you have Psalm- PLEASE post and I will leave an offline message to my friend with the Psalm or whatever you may feel in your heart. SHE NEEDS US- and I think she will join here, and be amongst G-d fearing -Torah abiding Jewish brothers and sisters, and righteous Gentiles that also pray.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: PLEASE PRAY for my sister/friend!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:44:25 AM »
  Her name is Hannaleh, and she wants to come back to Orthodox Judaism, she ALWAYS fights for Israel and right now, she is not well, and feeling VERY DEPRESSED- bigtime. 
She is my sister-friend and I AM VERY WORRIED b/c she is going through SO MUCH living in Israel with all of this going on.  BUT most of all, she NEEDS our heartfelt prayer to HaShem, that he will PLEASE comfort her- TY.
If you have Psalm- PLEASE post and I will leave an offline message to my friend with the Psalm or whatever you may feel in your heart. SHE NEEDS US- and I think she will join here, and be amongst G-d fearing -Torah abiding Jewish brothers and sisters, and righteous Gentiles that also pray.

Does not anyone care for my friend??  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 07:48:53 AM »
Best regards to your friend.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 07:53:59 AM »
a refuah sheleima

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:21:21 AM »
Yes of course
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:26:20 AM »
I will pray for your friend AsheDina.  Tell her that she is not alone.  All the good people at JTF will be praying for her.
I do believe G-d is always by our side.  It is a very depressing and scary time for all of us.  Without faith in G-d it would be unbearable.
Chaim reminded me to turn to G-d and my faith in him during times of worry. When I start to feel overwhelmed or frightened I try to follow that advice.  It has helped me tremendously.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:02:20 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 09:59:45 AM »
Tell your friend that we're all with her, and are praying for her.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »
Well, probably against the advice of Chaim- but I had to do what I had to do- she was getting more sick, no sleep, no eating- severely depressed, I told her to go to the DR ASAP- she did, and she is on some anti-depressant (mild) for 6 mos. And some vitimin called melatonin.  She has a good Jewish lady DR so I know that she is being taken care of.  It was good, a Christian friend of hers took her to the DR, so she is OK in the mental health area- She is a sweet kindhearted soul. I wonder if she would like one of the nice men here. I hope she will come and join. I believe she is a little younger than me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »
oh- and I misunderstood her- she is from USA not Israel- sorry bout that
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »

I wish her the Best. Do tell her to take one day at a time, that might help her recover quicker.
Ashe, you are very kind to care for her! Your friend will get through this because she has people like you in her life.

Shalom - Dox
P.S. Shabbat Shalom!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »
G-d will help her, I am sure, I will pray her, G-d always listened me.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 04:21:48 PM »
Refua Shlema.
רפואה שלמה והחלמה מהירה.
Best regards for your friend,hope she'll be ok.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 03:56:26 AM »
All the best!

G'd bless her