Author Topic: Israeli snake massage  (Read 703 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Israeli snake massage
« on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »
This is really insane, but you get a wonderfull "hmm mmh" by Tyra Banks the israeli girl  :::D

Ha ha ha ha

P.S. Mrs Banks is really a fat pug. I thought she is a modell.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Israeli snake massage
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »
It was funny when it was going in the woman's shirt. I actually like snakes but this 'treatment' seems both silly and cruel. There's no way that a snake can "exfoliate" your skin better than a regular over-the-counter scrub or a gentle rub with baking soda.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:03:31 PM »
Ruby, you really mean baking soda? Normally this is for the cake.  :::D

I have heard that some girls take for peeling some sorts of acid, but I never heard of baking soda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »
Ruby, you really mean baking soda? Normally this is for the cake.  :::D

I have heard that some girls take for peeling some sorts of acid, but I never heard of baking soda.

I think you mean baking powder Pheasant

As a cleaning agent
A paste from baking soda can be very effective when used in cleaning and scrubbing.
For cleaning of aluminium objects it is to be discouraged as it attacks the thin unreactive protective oxide layer of this otherwise very reactive metal.
A solution in warm water will remove the tarnish from silver when the silver is in contact with a piece of aluminium foil.
Has been used for many years informally as a tooth whitening agents.
Is more effective than vinegar, salt, or hot water alone in removing pesticides from vegetables.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 08:08:00 PM »
Thank you American Hero. I didn't know.

I thought baking powder and baking soda are the same.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 08:13:29 PM »
Baking powder is different. Baking soda is kind of harsh and can be used to brush your teeth if they've turned yellow and also it can be used to gently scrub pimples, etc. Baking soda and vinegar are used to make volcanos for kids' science experiments.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »
Baking powder is different. Baking soda is kind of harsh and can be used to brush your teeth if they've turned yellow and also it can be used to gently scrub pimples, etc. Baking soda and vinegar are used to make volcanos for kids' science experiments.

Now I know.  :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 12:16:56 AM »
Baking soda is a very effective and immediate cure for heartburn but if you take too much, you can develop life-threatening alkalosis (because it's a strong base).

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 03:59:59 AM »
 :yuck: snakes

beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aka Someone Else