Author Topic: I think we have to face the fact that Israel has 1 year to act.  (Read 368 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think we have to face the fact that Israel has 1 year to act.
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:52:54 AM »
Iran will have its first nuke in about 8 months.   As we all predicted.. Obama is showing his true colors... by apologizing to Muslims and bragging about his Muslim heritage.. and proudly uttering 'HUSSEIN' in his inauguration.

We all know whats in store if Israel does nothing between now and 2010.  NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: I think we have to face the fact that Israel has 1 year to act.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:04:16 AM »
Oh, boy, do I totally agree with this.  Ahmadinejahd would love nothing more than to go down in history as the man who wiped Israel off the map (as it were).  You could reply by saying, "Yes, but Israel would drop a bomb on them."  Yes, that would happen, but Ahmadinejahd wouldn't care.  His own death and the destruction of Teheran wouldn't bother him just as long as he nuked Israel.  "MAD" (Mutually Assured Destruction) wouldn't be in play here, as it was in the "Cold War".  I have to believe that the Israeli's are smarter than me and know this, and are prepared to do what they have to do.  For me to think otherwise would just be unbearable.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: I think we have to face the fact that Israel has 1 year to act.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 05:37:23 AM »
Iran will have its first nuke in about 8 months.   As we all predicted.. Obama is showing his true colors... by apologizing to Muslims and bragging about his Muslim heritage.. and proudly uttering 'HUSSEIN' in his inauguration.

We all know whats in store if Israel does nothing between now and 2010.  NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Since nothing is being done to stop them, the following outcome becomes more possible:  I expect Craig Winn will be right in that the muslim nazis will smuggle either Iranian or Pakistani nuclear weapons into the United States using sailboats from the Bahamas which they will sail into the Florida Keys and then put on trucks.  They will detonate them in major cities in the U.S. killing millions in both the initial blast and the subsequent radioactive fallout.  There will be no reprisal with a muslim nazi in the White House who will demand evidence from muslim countries before acting militarily and will instead turn against the U.S. population seeking to imprison and interrogate American citizens as all Constitutional rights will be suspended.  All of these foreign detention centers are just a warm-up as they will be turned inward as always happens when democracy is shut down into a dictatorship.

I really pray this doesn't happen, but this is one possible outcome after we pressure little Israel to give up a massive part of her biblical heartland to create a muslim nazi terrorist state.  God will smash the U.S. for our aiding and abetting in this unforgivable betrayal.