Author Topic: Beware of Muzzi-Commie propaganda, Hindu Nationalists portrayed as anti-Semitic  (Read 11256 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
There is one very important thing i want JTF members to know. There are lot of propaganda stuff going on the Internet which portray the Hindu Nationalist organizations as anti-Semitic and Hindu Nationalist leaders portrayed as Hitlers fans.. example like this: http://bobbyjindalsucks.blogspot.com/ and some on youtube which i do not even want to mention.

Please do not fall for these. The Muzzies and Commies do not want us together,cause they fear us coming together.

To make it clear. Please take time to understand why Hindu Nationalist organisations ought to support the Zionism movements. Here is the ebook. An extensive literary work on the Hindu-Zionist project.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9680428/Hindu-ProZionism-and-PhiloSemitism

There are some other things like the use of Swastika which is not mentioned in the article.
For Hindus Swastika symbol and the Aum symbol are holy. Infact word "Swastika" itself is a Sanskrit word.

We have equally been the victims of this Aryan theory. We see that the Jews have suffered physically and we have suffered intellectually due to this Aryan theory which was floated by Colonialistic rulers.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 01:17:47 PM by Hindu Zionist »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Rightous Jews won't fall for the commie/muslim propaganda, we're aware of the divide and conquer tactics of our common enemies; And we won't fall for it because of the foundation of the Jewish - Hindu friendship, we know the true friends that Hindus are to us, and how the Jews in exile in India found 2000 years of peace living amoung the Hindus, something that did not occur anywhere else on earth.

By the way, the man I am supporting for our next President has Indian heritage. Bobby Jindal - Sarah Palin 2012!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Bah, this is nonsense.

Hindus are as anti-semitic as Chinese and Japanese people.

Their culture and religion has no connection points with Jews and Judaism.

I doubt that Jews are even mentioned in Hindu scriptures.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Bah, this is nonsense.

Actually Pheasant, there is a connection, not a religious one, but one of friendship, Jews and Hindus have a long history, the Jews in exile that ended up in India were very lucky, the Hindus befriended the Jews and were wonderful hosts letting the Jews live in peace for 2000 years. Israel and India should become close allys.

Google it, the history of Jews and Hindu's it is fascinating.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Bah, this is nonsense.

Actually Pheasant, there is a connection, not a religious one, but one of friendship, Jews and Hindus have a long history, the Jews in exile that ended up in India were very lucky, the Hindus befriended the Jews and were wonderful hosts letting the Jews live in peace for 2000 years. Israel and India should become close allys.

Google it, the history of Jews and Hindu's it is fascinating.

Yes you are right. I knew it.

My point was to show, that there is no ideological struggle between Hindus and Jews.

Somebody could answer that Jews are against idolatry. But on the other hand Jews obviously didn't proselytize. And I am shure, that a Jew makes not a great difference between Hindus and Christians. The Jewish faith and the Jewish power are directed into the community, not towards outside.

I am not shure, but I think Hindus didn't proselytized either in older times and today if they do it is born out of the struggle with Islam.

Christianity came directly from Judaism, so there is on both sides the necessity to argue with the other in order to proof the own believe right.

Islam is not worth an argument, we all know.

I for my part think that there are different economies of G-d, because everything G-d promises to the Jews is logically not able to be unsoldered.

Because Jews are choosen by birth there is only one way for them.

Do you see the Jews for Jesus guys, how they try to keep their Judaism and adopt Christian believe in addition to that. It looks for me unnatural.

I have read the letter to the Galater several times and I think because of this the Jews for Jesus guys didn't fit in the ecclesia neither they have a home in Judaism.

It is a homeless type of people.

I think because of the different origins of their culture and faith, Hindus, Chinise and Japanese people for example are able to see the Jew more without prejudices. So there is caused less trouble.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Aren't Chrisitians, more or less "Jews for Jesus"?   ;D

Those people calling themselves "Jews for Jesus" should just be Christians, they're alienating themselves, you're right, they're homeless, they've put themselves in a category where they make both Jews and Christians unhappy with them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Those people calling themselves "Jews for Jesus" should just be Christians, they're alienating themselves, you're right, they're homeless, they've put themselves in a category where they make both Jews and Christians unhappy with them.

It is a difficult issue. Because nobody can deny the roots. But in the end I think we have to accept the reality that we are different.

The closest form of Judaim to Christianity is imo Noahidism. But it is obviously not, only very close.

What some churches do is imo inflation of citizenship. It is real Obama policy and the bankcruptcy of intelligence.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

It's not hard to figure out why they call themselves that.

• Master JTFer
i would like put light on one thing just for info..
The following are the top three most hated Hindu Nationalist leaders by Islamic World today.
1. Narendra Modi (Chief Minister of Indian State of Gujarat and a major leader of BJP)
2. Praveen Togadia (International GS of World Hindu Council)
3. Bal Thackeray (Founder of Shiv Sena a small right wing Hindu political party)

Of these only Bal Thackrey  had come close to showing up some anti-semitic feelings but it was in entirely different context, here you can listen to his interview.. this is quite old interview ..about 15 yrs ago

rest of the anti-semitic videos on the internet with respect to Hindu Nationalist movement are baseless, devoid of facts, created by muzzies-commies.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 02:33:51 PM by Hindu Zionist »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I won't forget the innocent Christians in Orissa and what was done to them by Hindus.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

No, Christians are in no way "J4J" because at least the "J4J" believe that they still have to observe the mitzvot of the Torah while Christians say they have no need to obey the written law.

But the whole J4J is crazy because there is nothing in Jewish belief which would yield anyone to believe that Moshiach has already come or is coming back, or whatever.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Master JTFer
I won't forget the innocent Christians in Orissa and what was done to them by Hindus.
the Hindu tribals were hurt after their religion was insulted and their leader was killed by the missionaries. Actually you shouldnt call the CHristians in Orssia as CHristians.. they are not worth being called a Christian.. infact none of the supposedly called Indian Christians are Christians.. cause the Christianity they preach is an insult on the teaching of the bible. And if the Christians of the rest of the world are siding with the Indian CHristians then its a big mistake.

Rubystars you dont have much idea what goes on here in the name of Christianity... I am thinking of going around Churches in Mumbai atleast and take pics of what kind of Christianity is practised here. There are many churches here dedicated to Chrisitian Saint. With Statues of them inside to whom people pray .. the way how Hindus pray their Gods. There is a Church near my place which is called Saint Bonavencher CHurch with idol of him installed ..Indian Christians flock to go there.. when i asked one what is there inside .. she said they are going to take blessings of that Saint. Wow.

Not only Saints are idolized, Even Mary and Jesus are.
Check the following.. This is a very famous place for Indian Chrisitians
http://www.vailankannichurch.org/

Now tell me if you really want to consider them as Christians with biblical belief. Also this particular church generates a lot of heat from Hindus who claim that this place was originally a place with Hindu deity of GOddess Durga which was converted and shown as place of Mother Mary in order to start missionizing.

Offline socas

• New JTFer

the Hindu tribals were hurt after their religion was insulted and their leader was killed by the missionaries.

Their leader was killed by the missionaries?  What? Dude,  read the news article.

"Last week's violence was largely a backlash against the murder of a Hindu proselytiser who ran a local campaign against Christian conversion. Maoist rebels said they had carried out the murder, but Hindus blamed Christians."
http://in.reuters.com/article/topNews/idINIndia-35291320080903

I'm not sure how or why the Christians would insult the Hindu religion.  Could you please give more info?   Regardless,  instead of dealing with it in a civilized manner,  they kill and burn down innocent people?  Reminds me of anther religion with similar attributes.

Actually you shouldnt call the CHristians in Orssia as CHristians.. they are not worth being called a Christian.. infact none of the supposedly called Indian Christians are Christians.. cause the Christianity they preach is an insult on the teaching of the bible. And if the Christians of the rest of the world are siding with the Indian CHristians then its a big mistake.

Most churches in India are of the Roman Catholic denomination.  They dedicate their churches to Saints.  It's like that all over the world,  not just in India.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Before Osama war, the agents of EuroCommunism used to openly share the political platforms with Muslonazies against the Indian Nationalists on some filthy pretext or the other. They were on the verge of making it to a global political campaign. Their hapless followers were shocked to the core of their hearts by Talibani reality. They could not believe that their Muslonazi friends could do it to them.  Still many of them believe in some inside conspiracy theories.

Anyhow the smart among the EuroCommunism agents overtly changed their tactics and started shaking hands with Left-Extremists. Then the Left-Extremist killers were happy to be paid for their work against Indian Nationalists. Things followed.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Before Osama war, the agents of EuroCommunism used to openly share the political platforms with Muslonazies against the Indian Nationalists on some filthy pretext or the other. They were on the verge of making it to a global political campaign. Their hapless followers were shocked to the core of their hearts by Talibani reality. They could not believe that their Muslonazi friends could do it to them.  Still many of them believe in some inside conspiracy theories.

Anyhow the smart among the EuroCommunism agents overtly changed their tactics and started shaking hands with Left-Extremists. Then the Left-Extremist killers were happy to be paid for their work against Indian Nationalists. Things followed.

Could be true. Do you know anything about why this bolschewist group murdered the Hindu leader?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
<snip>
Christianity came directly from Judaism, so there is on both sides the necessity to argue with the other in order to proof the own believe right.

This is not true, you  got this misconception from videos you watched that were to and for a jewish audience in dealing with christian missionaries or convincing jews that judaism is true.

Historically the pope would order jews to debate..  and if the jew said anything that the pope took offence to , then the jewish community was in grave danger.

Nowadays jews tend to keep themselves to themselves. 

Rarely, young jews that don't know what they are doing, listen to some counter-missionary course and get carried away. But they grow a brain eventually.

Islam is not worth an argument, we all know.

I wouldn't say that.

It could be worth beating islammic missionaries in arguments.

If they converted to christianity that would be great. They'd stop killing jews.

You know the son of a hamas leader converted to christianity, it made the news, he was interviewed on Fox, it's on youtube.

<snip>

• Master JTFer

the Hindu tribals were hurt after their religion was insulted and their leader was killed by the missionaries.

Their leader was killed by the missionaries?  What? Dude,  read the news article.

"Last week's violence was largely a backlash against the murder of a Hindu proselytiser who ran a local campaign against Christian conversion. Maoist rebels said they had carried out the murder, but Hindus blamed Christians."

I'm not sure how or why the Christians would insult the Hindu religion.  Could you please give more info?   Regardless,  instead of dealing with it in a civilized manner,  they kill and burn down innocent people?  Reminds me of anther religion with similar attributes.

Actually you shouldnt call the CHristians in Orssia as CHristians.. they are not worth being called a Christian.. infact none of the supposedly called Indian Christians are Christians.. cause the Christianity they preach is an insult on the teaching of the bible. And if the Christians of the rest of the world are siding with the Indian CHristians then its a big mistake.

Most churches in India are of the Roman Catholic denomination.  They dedicate their churches to Saints.  It's like that all over the world,  not just in India.

if you still want to call the idol-worshiping Saint Churchists and you have no problem with people idol worshiping of Mary, you are free to call them Roman Catholic, But that would just mean you are against Biblical belief.

yes Maos did kill them, but why would Maos kill a Hindu leader who was vocal against Missionizing? Also the news fails to tell us if Mao's were paid to do some job. The investigation is still going on, we will know who did it in a year or so. But the local tribal population had good local knowledge of who carried out the attacks and thus reacted. Hindus would never hurt Christians or for that matter anybody. If Hindus were aggressive the Islamic rulers would have never ruled over us for 800 years and Colonial Empire for 200 years... They do not react unless anything is really really wrong.

India has lost 40% of its land till now (Indonesia,Pakistan,Bangladesh), The Hindus do not missionzie, and they do not want anyone to missionize to them. If Christians want to missionize it would be better if they do it starting from Islamic Nations. Also people look at your own nations. Try to save USA,UK... Christianity is fast loosing this these countires. THe youth are not taking to Christianity like before. Focus your energies over there, in the Nations which totally belong to you.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Could be true. Do you know anything about why this bolschewist group murdered the Hindu leader?

From the psychological frames of the involved groups and lining up of the events that ensued, the picture can be easily drawn that the Eurocommunists were fed up with the Hindu Saint who was working hard against the conversions especially through the successful re-conversions. To counter this process the Eurocommunists must have encouraged many of the converted to join with the cells of the Extreme Leftist Miaoists. Once they got majority in the cells, they must have been able to influence the local decisions of the local Miaoist leaders through their support and money power. The old Hindu saint was to become a victim.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

From the psychological frames of the involved groups and lining up of the events that ensued, the picture can be easily drawn that the Eurocommunists were fed up with the Hindu Saint who was working hard against the conversions especially through the successful re-conversions. To counter this process the Eurocommunists must have encouraged many of the converted to join with the cells of the Extreme Leftist Miaoists. Once they got majority in the cells, they must have been able to influence the local decisions of the local Miaoist leaders through their support and money power. The old Hindu saint was to become a victim.     

Maoists have murdered at least 50 Million people all around the world, but mainly in China.

Is there really a connection between converted Hindus and the Maoist Bolschewists?

Can you post some sources from the web?

P.S. I didn't think, that proselytizing of Hindus make sense.

Imo there are all sources of Christian believe free on the web. If somebody is choosen to be a Christian he will find them.

I have a secon question: How did the missionaries work in detail?

• Master JTFer
I dont even want to talk about Missionaries here, I suppose most of by Jewish friend know about the sinister designs of Missionaries.

If Christians want to Missionize they should do it outside India and outside Israel.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm stand tall with the Hindus,fight against the Nazislam,our common enemy,guys.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

if you still want to call the idol-worshiping Saint Churchists and you have no problem with people idol worshiping of Mary, you are free to call them Roman Catholic, But that would just mean you are against Biblical belief.

yes Maos did kill them, but why would Maos kill a Hindu leader who was vocal against Missionizing? Also the news fails to tell us if Mao's were paid to do some job. The investigation is still going on, we will know who did it in a year or so. But the local tribal population had good local knowledge of who carried out the attacks and thus reacted. Hindus would never hurt Christians or for that matter anybody. If Hindus were aggressive the Islamic rulers would have never ruled over us for 800 years and Colonial Empire for 200 years... They do not react unless anything is really really wrong.

India has lost 40% of its land till now (Indonesia,Pakistan,Bangladesh), The Hindus do not missionzie, and they do not want anyone to missionize to them. If Christians want to missionize it would be better if they do it starting from Islamic Nations. Also people look at your own nations. Try to save USA,UK... Christianity is fast loosing this these countires. THe youth are not taking to Christianity like before. Focus your energies over there, in the Nations which totally belong to you.
I have been trying to bite my tongue here.
Are you calling Christians idol worshipers?
Before you go around speaking with authority about what happens inside of a church, you should inform yourself about that religion.  Not from people in the street or by taking pictures of statues.  Whether they be statues of Mary, Joseph,  or a saint.  I do not worship idols.  I believe in and worship GOD.
I will not get into an argument with any of you that cannot respect that there are people of the Christian faith that participate in this forum.  I have the utmost respect for Chaim Ben Pesach,  JTFs goals and the other members of this forum.  I also respect the religious beliefs of our many members here.  I would expect nothing less from you and the others that continually bash the Christian faith.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Master JTFer

I have been trying to bite my tongue here.
Are you calling Christians idol worshipers?
Before you go around speaking with authority about what happens inside of a church, you should inform yourself about that religion.  Not from people in the street or by taking pictures of statues.  Whether they be statues of Mary, Joseph,  or a saint.  I do not worship idols.  I believe in and worship G-d.
I will not get into an argument with any of you that cannot respect that there are people of the Christian faith that participate in this forum.  I have the utmost respect for Chaim Ben Pesach,  JTFs goals and the other members of this forum.  I also respect the religious beliefs of our many members here.  I would expect nothing less from you and the others that continually bash the Christian faith.

I am just saying that in India the Churchists are not the real Christians, although they build Church, they do it for money, with Idols installed inside them which is against biblical belief, i hope you have gone thru this link. http://www.vailankannichurch.org/ Now do you think this is Christianity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is that not a Roman Catholic Basilica?

I do not go to my church, which is named after a Saint, on Sunday and worship the statues inside.
I, my friend, pray to GOD.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't do this because I'm not a Catholic, however it's my understanding that Catholics technically do not pray to Mary, but ask her to pray with them, to God, just as they would ask a living fellow Catholic to pray with them. That's what I've been told anyway. If they are not praying to Mary or their saints but only asking them to pray with them to God, that's not idol worship, it's just a different way of praying asking for someone to agree with them in prayer.

Personally I don't believe in this, but I don't think those who do are idol worshippers.

A Hindu has a heck of a lot of nerve calling Christians idol worshippers.