Author Topic: Is the Iranian dwarft Jewish  (Read 984 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is the Iranian dwarft Jewish
« on: January 28, 2009, 07:31:11 AM »
 :o                http://www.omedia.co.il/Show_Article.asp?DynamicContentID=24363&MenuID=822&ThreadID=1014019   

For English readers did the Iranian dictator dwarf change his name and is the midget Jewish      http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129649 

Charge: Ahmadinejad Rants to Hide His Jewish Roots

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) The son of a leading Iranian authority accuses the Iranian President of changing his Jewish name.

Several Iranian media sources are quoting Mahdi Khazali – the son of a leading supporter of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad – as having written in a blog that the president has Jewish roots. So reports the Hebrew-language Omedia website and Radio Free Europe.

Khazali, son of Ayatollah Abu Al-Kassam Khazali, says that Ahmadinejad changed his Jewish name on his ID card in order to hide his roots. Khazali the son says that the president hides his Jewish roots by attacking Israel and the Jews, and by expressing strong Muslim religious beliefs.

A record of the name change still appears on the president’s ID card, however, says Khazali. His old name was Saburjian, and he hails from the Aradan region of Iran. The accusations appear in an article Khazali wrote entitled, “The Jews in Iran.” He says the time has come to “reveal the truth” about the Jews’ role in Iran.

Ahmadinejad's relatives once told the British paper "The Guardian" that the family had changed its name for "a mixture of religious and economic reasons."

Ahmadinejad will be running for re-election five months from now.

MORE ABOUT THE POSSIBLY JEWISH DICTATOR JEWISH ROOTS

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/01/top-iranian-figure-says-ahmadinejads.html
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:00:41 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Is the Iranian dwarft Jewish
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 08:04:08 AM »
There were reports like this for Hitler (may his name and memory be obliderated)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:12:13 AM »
There were reports like this for Hitler (may his name and memory be obliderated)
Yes i read about Hitler i don't think Hitler himself was Jewish but other Nazis might have been
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:01:25 AM »
Achmadinedschad is now a part of the Jewish World Conspiracy. This is really funny.  :::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 09:08:53 AM »
Achmadinedschad is now a part of the Jewish World Conspiracy. This is really funny.  :::D :::D :::D
Achmadinedschad will have to bomb Achmadinedschad :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »
funny that this is written...if it were true, it's like obama hiding his muslim roots.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
Let him strap on a suicide belt and go boom!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »
 :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 05:45:28 PM »
Does he like pastrami sandwiches with pickles on the side?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 05:52:04 PM »
Of course he is.  Along with Obama, Farakhan, Hitler, Jessie Jackson, David Duke, Al Sharpton, Osama Bin Laden and Michael Jackson.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »
I do not buy this--it sounds like another blame-the-Jews story. Supposedly Hitler, the Ottoman rulers, and Stalin were Jewish too. I would type LOL, but the fact is that thousands, if not millions, of Jews have died because of these sick libels.

Moshe92

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »
This reminds me of jewwatch. Maybe jewwatch can add Iran to their list of "zionist occupied governments." :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 03:41:16 AM »
This reminds me of jewwatch. Maybe jewwatch can add Iran to their list of "zionist occupied governments." :::D
Good idea.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani