Author Topic: The Spanish bolschewism strikes again: Court opens case against Jewish soldiers.  (Read 929 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Spanish court to probe Israeli officials for alleged 'crimes against humanity'

Madrid Court grants motion by Palestinian group to probe several senior defense officials for their involvement in 2002 hit on Hamas operative Salah Shehade; which left 14 dead, 100 wounded. Defense minister calls announcement 'delusional', says he will do all in his power to have charges dropped.

They say:

According to a legal source in Madrid, Justice Fernando Andeo decided to grant the Palestinian petition "in the name of universal justice."

But this is obviously a lie. They do this in the name of bolschewism.

Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3663932,00.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Zapataro is a very indecent person he brought free abortions to Spain ,gay rights maybe even to marry he Just is an imbecile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Zapataro is a very indecent person he brought free abortions to Spain ,gay rights maybe even to marry he Just is an imbecile

Yes, Zapatero is a real devil. I guess he advised this judges to do this evil things.

Did you know, that the Spanish bolschewists gave human rights to apes? I am not joking.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
"Crimes against humanity" my [censored]!  >:( It's infuriating how the greatest fiends and Satanists in history have a nerve to invoke "human rights" when they themselves are the last people in the world to respect human rights!!!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
It's not Spain anymore. At least not the Spain I used to know. It's more like a becoming-an-Al-Andalus Spain. Commie [censored].

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Yes, Zapatero is a real devil. I guess he advised this judges to do this evil things.

Did you know, that the Spanish bolschewists gave human rights to apes? I am not joking.

This is the way of bolsheviks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
So Spain gets hundreds of people killed by the allies of the Fakestainians and they can't suck up to them enough now.  I love how they thought the Muzzies would leave them alone when they cowardly left Iraq.  Months later they had to bust up several bombing plots by Muzzies who wanted to reconquer the Iberian peninsula. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

This is the way of bolsheviks

Look Mord, I didn't want to blaim them for this, because perhaps it is true, that some people are descendants from apes. So they love their fellows and want only the best for them.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 05:44:55 PM by Pheasant »