Author Topic: How The World Works: Al Gore Needs to Be Stopped  (Read 829 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How The World Works: Al Gore Needs to Be Stopped
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »
How The World Works: Al Gore Needs to Be Stopped

Great guy! I have sent him a pm on Zootube and invited him to JTF.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: How The World Works: Al Gore Needs to Be Stopped
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »
Right on!  I wonder who James Hansen's boss is though (the one he referred to in the video).  But he is absolutely right.  This global warming nonsense is a distraction and a costly one at that.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 01:06:40 PM »
Right on!  I wonder who James Hansen's boss is though (the one he referred to in the video).  But he is absolutely right.  This global warming nonsense is a distraction and a costly one at that.

This is exactly the way like it is.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 01:12:41 PM »

I love this kid! He's smart, has his head screwed on straight, unlike most people his age, charismatic, clear communicator; He's got a great future. It makes me feel good to see young adults like this one, they're really the hope for the future.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.