Author Topic: OBAMA SENDING 20 MILLION IN AID TO GARZA PALESTINIANS!!!  (Read 979 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
OBAMA SENDING 20 MILLION IN AID TO GARZA PALESTINIANS!!!
« on: January 30, 2009, 01:40:50 PM »

Obama Authorizes $20 Million in Aid to Gaza Palestinians

Obama Authorizes $20 Million in Aid to Gaza Palestinians 
By VOA News
30 January 2009

US Middle East envoy George Mitchell at UNRWA warehouse containing aid to be sent to Gaza Strip, in Jerusalem, 30 Jan 2009

A U.S. official says President Barack Obama has authorized more aid to Palestinians in the Gaza Strip to help them recover from damage caused during a recent Israeli offensive.

U.S. Middle East envoy George Mitchell said Friday in Jerusalem that Mr. Obama has approved $20 million in emergency food and medical assistance for Gaza.

Fighting may cause more setbacks

Mitchell says it is important to consolidate a durable and sustainable cease-fire between Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers while immediately addressing Gaza's humanitarian needs. He also says fighting in the region may cause more setbacks to peace efforts.

Mitchell says Washington remains committed to, "actively and aggressively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors."

US envoy meets with Israeli opposition leader

The U.S. envoy continued his first official tour of the region Friday by meeting with Israeli opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu in Jerusalem. Mr. Netanyahu is a front-runner in the race to become Israel's next prime minister after elections next month.

George Mitchell (l) meets with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, 29 Jan 2009
Mitchell met Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in the West Bank city of Ramallah Thursday.

After the talks, the U.S. envoy said Mr. Abbas's Palestinian Authority should be involved in opening some of Gaza's crossings to commercial traffic. Mitchell said allowing commercial goods to enter Gaza legally is the only way to stop the illegal flow of arms into the territory.

No plans to meet with Hamas

Hamas ousted Mr. Abbas's forces from Gaza in 2007, confining his authority to the West Bank. Mitchell has no plans to meet with Hamas during his tour.

In another development, Egypt's Foreign Ministry says the country will host an international conference on rebuilding Gaza in March. It says the conference will be coordinated with Mr. Abbas's government.

Hamas and Israel declared unilateral cease-fires on January 18, ending a 22-day Israeli offensive against the group. Israel said it launched the operation to stop militants from firing rockets at Israeli communities. The fighting killed 1,300 Palestinians and 13 Israelis.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-01-30-voa17.cfm

Hussein is sending 20 mil to the terrorists, closed Gitmo, sat down with al-Arabya, anybody doubt now that Obama is a Muslim?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: OBAMA SENDING 20 MILLION IN AID TO GARZA PALESTINIANS!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »
Newsflash, the American public wants that. The American people wanted a more "peaceful", less militaristic, more "balanced towards Islam" government.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 02:59:58 PM »
Newsflash, the American public wants that. The American people wanted a more "peaceful", less militaristic, more "balanced towards Islam" government.

You are so right.  Many Americans can't wait until white and Christian America is destroyed by blacks and Muslims.  Just look at the article in this month's Atlantic called, "the end of white America?"  They would actually celebrate Muslims coming here and multiplying. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »
Something needs to be done and soon. This is a disgrace that we have someone like him giving them aid. They shouldn't even be gave a penny.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »
Oh G-d is getting people's attention, a volcanoe is gonna blow, etc...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »
Something needs to be done and soon. This is a disgrace that we have someone like him giving them aid. They shouldn't even be gave a penny.

Right! The quranimals didn't deserve a cent. In any case they will use this money and the one billion from the Saudis in order to murder infidels.

This people are not able to change until they reject the Arab Muslim Nazi cult.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 10:37:48 PM »
We all knew b4 osama was elected, what he had in store for Israel. This is no surprise. All the self hating jews that voted for osama, enabled this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 10:53:47 PM »
It's not just the self-hating Jews. Most Americans of all religions voted for this pig and wanted a more pro-Islamic government.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 11:28:46 PM »
He has guaranteed great calamities for the United States, that traitorous pig.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »
We all knew b4 osama was elected, what he had in store for Israel. This is no surprise. All the self hating jews that voted for osama, enabled this.

My brother and his wife are orthodox Jews. My brothers wife is a liberal & pro Islam...claiming it's a religion of peace..we have had many arguments on this, anyway I kept sending emails to my Brother about Obama, you tube clips..you name it. I was trying so hard to warn him about Obama because his wife is a Liberal and I knew she was going to influence him again. To think of all the Jews that voted for this Moslem really enrages me. This shows lack of sentiment for Israel, the Promised Land for our people.
Most Jews voted for Obama knowing he is Moslem....I find this beyond outrageous.

Shalom - Dox

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 12:36:26 AM »
I really think we are getting to the end of the line here in America. I never thought words like that would ever come out of my mouth however whatever I look at financially, socially and even the people running the government its all gone nuts. Why don't the Arabs with all their oil money foot the bill for the cleanup in Gaza. Why must America take 20 million of hard earned taxpayer dollars and send it to filthy animals that would kill most non muslims if they could get their hands on them. The money will never be used for food, medical, or rebuilding but go directly into funding more terrorism against Israel. This dumb monkey president has the country falling down around his ears and a Democrat congress out of control that sees him as nothing more then the house [censored]. Since this clown has taken office he has showed the people that its fine for him to say one think but to do the exact opposite and be accountable to nobody. The people that voted for this animal know who they are and for now still believe that he is going to save the day. They grin like the Cheshire cat thinking that all will soon be fine and dandy now that they killed off the so called evil Republicans and installed a black man into the White House. The 20 million is going to be the least of the problems for Israel when it comes to the monkey president.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 02:27:02 AM »
I really think we are getting to the end of the line here in America. I never thought words like that would ever come out of my mouth however whatever I look at financially, socially and even the people running the government its all gone nuts. Why don't the Arabs with all their oil money foot the bill for the cleanup in Gaza. Why must America take 20 million of hard earned taxpayer dollars and send it to filthy animals that would kill most non muslims if they could get their hands on them. The money will never be used for food, medical, or rebuilding but go directly into funding more terrorism against Israel. This dumb monkey president has the country falling down around his ears and a Democrat congress out of control that sees him as nothing more then the house [censored]. Since this clown has taken office he has showed the people that its fine for him to say one think but to do the exact opposite and be accountable to nobody. The people that voted for this animal know who they are and for now still believe that he is going to save the day. They grin like the Cheshire cat thinking that all will soon be fine and dandy now that they killed off the so called evil Republicans and installed a black man into the White House. The 20 million is going to be the least of the problems for Israel when it comes to the monkey president.
This is exactly what the majority of so-called* American Jews wanted. They wanted a black president, a pro-Muslim Nazi president, a pro-criminal president, a pro-abortion president, and a gun-hating president. Not one of them was deceived. Jewish voters are among the most educated of all voters. They voted for him because he is a white-hating, Israel-hating piece of garbage, not because they didn't know that he was.

*Many self-identifying American Jews aren't even halachically Jewish. It should be noted that McCain overwhelmingly won the real (i.e. Orthodox) Jewish vote.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2009, 03:33:01 AM »
This is exactly what the majority of so-called* American Jews wanted. They wanted a black president, a pro-Muslim Nazi president, a pro-criminal president, a pro-abortion president, and a gun-hating president. Not one of them was deceived. Jewish voters are among the most educated of all voters. They voted for him because he is a white-hating, Israel-hating piece of garbage, not because they didn't know that he was.

*Many self-identifying American Jews aren't even halachically Jewish. It should be noted that McCain overwhelmingly won the real (i.e. Orthodox) Jewish vote.

Americans know exactly what Hussein was and is and they don't care.  Of course there are self hating Jews but don't forget the greater numbers of white, upper income people who voted for Obama and hate Israel. Don't forget the self hating Asians who mostly voted for Hussein.