Author Topic: TERRIBLE MURDERING VIDEO on 'the religion of peace!'  (Read 1087 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
TERRIBLE MURDERING VIDEO on 'the religion of peace!'
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STICKY.
 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THIS "PEACEFUL VIOLENCE!!!" 

IF YOU CANNOT TAKE the "Christianity" in this- Dont watch, but this video is REAL, and it is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=717
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: TERRIBLE MURDERING VIDEO on 'the religion of peace!'
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STICKY.
 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THIS "PEACEFUL VIOLENCE!!!" 

IF YOU CANNOT TAKE the "Christianity" in this- Dont watch, but this video is REAL, and it is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=717
Typical moslambs  behavior
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »
can someone sticky this?? It is TERRIBLE but it needs the sticky?? please??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »

Your wish is my command!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 05:26:42 PM »

Your wish is my command!

THX Muman, this is so horrible that people HAVE to watch this. IT IS DISGUSTING!!! These sub-hmans are SICK.  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 06:00:29 PM »
I thought I am tough, but I turned it off after a short time.

Some scenes in it remember me at the Nazi massacres in eastern Europe.

I am terrified from it.

:o :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 06:00:57 PM »
I apologize Ashedina but I have to cut down on the sticky threads. As I mentioned earlier, we have 30 threads per page, and this evening 23 of the threads were stickied and only 7 were regular threads. We are pushing most of our members off of the front page when we have so many stickies. The reason there are so many stickies is because so many of our great members are doing videos, and when there are new JTF videos, we want to sticky them.

From now on, only threads with new JTF videos should be stickied. Not because there aren't good videos out there that are not part of JTF. There are. But we have to cut down and make choices here. Thank G-d we are in this situation where so many members are making videos that we are running out of space to sticky them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »
I apologize Ashedina but I have to cut down on the sticky threads. As I mentioned earlier, we have 30 threads per page, and this evening 23 of the threads were stickied and only 7 were regular threads. We are pushing most of our members off of the front page when we have so many stickies. The reason there are so many stickies is because so many of our great members are doing videos, and when there are new JTF videos, we want to sticky them.

From now on, only threads with new JTF videos should be stickied. Not because there aren't good videos out there that are not part of JTF. There are. But we have to cut down and make choices here. Thank G-d we are in this situation where so many members are making videos that we are running out of space to sticky them.

its ok Sweetie, you know I adore you my big Brother.  :-* :love: :-*  HUGS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »
Dirty rotten bastards. I have such hatred and animosity towards them, always have and this justifies my feelings. The problem with this world is there has been TOO MUCH tolerance and things have really gotten out of control. By the time people truly realize what has happened, it's too late. Thanks AsheDina, I am going to pass this one along for all to see, as well.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane