Author Topic: Europe's tolerance finds its limit: Death of multiculturalism  (Read 15825 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Europe's tolerance finds its limit: Death of multiculturalism
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 04:39:16 PM »
The Daily Mail is a Tory paper, they represent white materialism... with a little bit of culture added to spice things up.

They mouth nationalism, and social conservativsm with one voice and insult the BNP in the same breath. Why give any respect to the British press?

The 'comfortables' with their careers, houses, families and cars are not intellectuals,  and they are mostly demagogues and sell-outs who get 'tented' trousers from driving a fast car. Is that too vulgar for the forum?

They may be smirking now and living on the cheap sordid satisfaction which comes from comparative comfort (and comparsion), but give it a few years they will soon stop smirking.

Mord is right, you are a good writer Fruit. There are a lot of talented, intelligent writers on this forum. Stop being so down about yourself.

Those are the people who took trips to Tanzania during their summer holidays, who went skiing just for fun now and then, who have cars, and who are now forging careers for themselves.  Those are the cream of the cream.  None of them would have dated or befriended someone like me anyway.  I was lucky to get into university in the first place (probably thanks to the affirmative action policies of Labour; under the Conservatives I would probably be out begging in the streets just now like many young Scotsmen).  However, I am astonished at the rapidity of assimilation among coloured students: while whites have been treating other whites with contempt for as long as Western civilization has existed, with thousands of different inter-ethnic hatreds and inequalities, these coloured students come to Britain and are treated like royalty!

So we have the situation where the same white girls who would never date me or make me part of their life, embracing Asian (and even East Asian) and black students with aplomb!  Everytime I walk through my alma mater I see white girls with brown and yellow boys.  The white girls throw themselves at these gentlemen!

Quite frankly I am only still alive because of my family.  I am completely unwanted in this society.  But you can certainly bet that our 'discriminated against' brethren are in hot demand among the trendy, well-off young people of today.

How am I supposed to feel knowing that none of these white girls wants me?  That I cannot get a job here?  Is that my 'portion' in this great and very equal society we dwell in?

Forgive me if I an ungrateful.  :)  I don't particularly like being totally shut out of every woman's life just because of the way I was born.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM »
Fruit, I'm not a fan of blind dates, but I've heard that some people have luck with them.  Perhaps one of your friends could set you up with someone?

And Satch is right about joining the BNP.  Maybe you can volunteer in their offices or work on the campaigns of whichever of them is running for election. 

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 05:53:51 PM »
Yes, but blaming white women might probably only give you a complex and make you unattractive to white women.

We know what social Marxists have done to this country (Britain), so why take it out on their victims: White women, white men and the unwanted immigrants who are living on borrowed time?

We must now defeat the Establishment.

They, the liberal-fascist Establishment, have destroyed most of what has been great about Britain.

We, the British people, must infiltrate and conspire, like they did, and fight back!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 06:00:39 PM by sat_chit_anand »

TruthTyper

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »
The british desperately need the BNP before English common law is replaced by sharia law. How popular is the BNP?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 06:00:05 PM by TruthTyper »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 07:31:27 AM »
Homosexuality is promoted in the UK because of the massive male/female imbalance among younger generations as well as the massive disparity in propensity to miscegenate between white males and white females - if white males didn't get any sex at all they would be more suicidal and that would mean less tax revenue for the government to employ affirmative action people and women. WHite males essentially constitute a slave/drone class in Britain, not having any right to enjoy life but having constantly to follow set rules and conventions or otherwise being ostracized from society and eventually being killed off.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 08:23:40 AM »
The british desperately need the BNP before English common law is replaced by sharia law. How popular is the BNP?

The BNP's policies are popular but the brand is not due to Establishment smears.

However, the BNP is growing in popularity. Membership stands at a growing 10,000 compared to the ruling Labour regime's 60,000 (approx.) which is falling rapidly.

Fruit, what's new?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 08:41:38 AM »
Membership stands at a growing 10,000 compared to the ruling Labour regime's 60,000 (approx.) which is falling rapidly.

Yes, Labour is relying on the backing of rich, NWO-orientated segments of society to keep itself afloat.  Just watch out though.  LAbour has made so many changes that are either irreversible or will require intensive effort to clean up that the next government will get shouldered with a lot of the blame for the mess Labour has made.  THere are probably thousands of affirmative action people and recent immigrants holding important civil service positions and their jobs are basically secured for life.  Sat_chit did not address my previous point.  As he knows well, any political party that wants to take power needs the backing of Britain's highly developed civil service if it wants to get anywhere.  We don't have a 'true democracy', we have a system of representation which is system-supportive and requires cooperation between elected and unelected components.

The simple fact is that Labour has so drastically altered the political landscape that even a TOry government will need to appear liberal to get the approval of the civil servants.  WHat would the civil servants do if the BNP got elected?  Probably just walk out and bring the country to a standstill.  And the media would put the blame on the BNP.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 08:43:49 AM »
Membership stands at a growing 10,000 compared to the ruling Labour regime's 60,000 (approx.) which is falling rapidly.

Yes, Labour is relying on the backing of rich, NWO-orientated segments of society to keep itself afloat.  Just watch out though.  LAbour has made so many changes that are either irreversible or will require intensive effort to clean up that the next government will get shouldered with a lot of the blame for the mess Labour has made.  THere are probably thousands of affirmative action people and recent immigrants holding important civil service positions and their jobs are basically secured for life.  Sat_chit did not address my previous point.  As he knows well, any political party that wants to take power needs the backing of Britain's highly developed civil service if it wants to get anywhere.  We don't have a 'true democracy', we have a system of representation which is system-supportive and requires cooperation between elected and unelected components.

The simple fact is that Labour has so drastically altered the political landscape that even a TOry government will need to appear liberal to get the approval of the civil servants.  WHat would the civil servants do if the BNP got elected?  Probably just walk out and bring the country to a standstill.  And the media would put the blame on the BNP.
Civil servants never walk out
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 12:00:52 PM »
When an 'angel' came and told Mary that she was pregnant of the Holy Ghost, what had actually happened is that Mary (a white woman and prostitute) had become pregnant by one of the black Roman soldiers she slept with for a living. Jesus was a mongrel and a practitioner of black (excuse the pun) magic. He would exercise a great hypnotic attraction over women with his dark hazel eyes. The white women of Israel were captivated by the sight of this hybrid, just as they are by those TV magicians today (Darren Brown and that other one, the one from the U.S. who levitates).

Had the Roman empire not fallen, and had Christianity not ascended, and had peoples not migrated back into Europe, there would be no white race today.

It was only geographic isolation from negroes that stopped all the remaining white women breeding with them.

White women hate white children. The root of Western prudishness concerning sex is to be found in the essential psychological nature of white self-hatred: white people abhor the sight of white flesh. White women in particular wish ideally that they only had sex with black men.

There is no future for white men any more.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
When an 'angel' came and told Mary that she was pregnant of the Holy Ghost, what had actually happened is that Mary (a white woman and prostitute) had become pregnant by one of the black Roman soldiers she slept with for a living. Jesus was a mongrel and a practitioner of black (excuse the pun) magic. He would exercise a great hypnotic attraction over women with his dark hazel eyes. The white women of Israel were captivated by the sight of this hybrid, just as they are by those TV magicians today (Darren Brown and that other one, the one from the U.S. who levitates).

Had the Roman empire not fallen, and had Christianity not ascended, and had peoples not migrated back into Europe, there would be no white race today.

It was only geographic isolation from negroes that stopped all the remaining white women breeding with them.

White women hate white children. The root of Western prudishness concerning sex is to be found in the essential psychological nature of white self-hatred: white people abhor the sight of white flesh. White women in particular wish ideally that they only had sex with black men.

There is no future for white men any more.
Modern historians say Mary was not a prostitude,also i never heard the part that Mary  became pregnant by a black Roman soldier
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2007, 12:56:16 PM »
Fruit, you don't want to be calling Mary a prostitute. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »
The feeling of elation which Christianity instilled (in an age when the desire to commit suicide was strong) must have been related, psychologically speaking, to some great liberating force it unleashed, which swept away the old repressions and hardships.

I might be going out on a limb by comparing the psychological makeup of people then to now, but I strongly suspect, on the basis of early Church paintings, that this was the first flourishing of multiculturalism, and the libido of the ancient peoples was set loose by 'brotherhood in Christ', namely, the community of women, and the appearance of the Blessed Negro as Saviour.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
HE WAS JEWISH 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 01:13:40 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2007, 01:18:32 PM »
HE WAS JEWISH 

There was something about him which made the gentiles worship him because white gentiles do not WORSHIP people of their own likeness, they DEPLORE their own whiteness and seek to destroy themselves and others.  Northern European people are a race of exploitative bandits precisely because their own conditions of life are so tenuous.

Maybe Jesus was not part-black.  Perhaps gentiles just like to see a Jew hung up on a cross suffering extreme pain for their own sins.  But I think that the reason so many blondes are Christian is because they long for the 'Holy Ghost' to impregnate them with a Blessed Negro too.  In either case G-d Himself set up Christianity, giving to Jesus extraordinary powers of seduction, and He has overseen the spiritual deception of the entire West.  And now - behold, the West has found its new Saviour: and he is black, has baggy pants, thick lips, and is dating your sophomore-year daughter.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2007, 01:31:15 PM »
Fruit, you're really going off the deep end here.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2007, 02:37:41 PM »

Indeed.

What else can we do Fruit? The BNP have to work through local democracy.

TruthTyper

« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2007, 02:48:57 PM »
I doubt Mithra was jewish.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »
What else can we do Fruit? The BNP have to work through local democracy.

We could try working our way up through local democratic processes and maybe, who knows, one day get to the stage of wearing a suit everyday and meeting other people in suits and smiling and attending meetings ... or we could just recognize that superiority that dark-skinned man holds in the white woman's eyes, recognize that those of us who are pasty don't have the looks, soul or rhythm and consequently are inherently inferior in the white woman's eyes.  We could recognize that a great change is coming, and throw ourselves suicidally off the great cliff of destiny: since we have nothing to contribute, since no one will love us or employ us, we can at least sacrifice our blood to the great Beast  - the Behemoth of Multiculturalism - and perhaps one day a white woman will shed a tear reminiscing of us, we brave but lost souls, who white woman rejected once, twice, and even three times: before the cock crow thou shalt deny me, thus saith the white man unto his woman: and lo, she is in the hands of her Beloved One, her One and Only ... what could we do?  We were conceived in sin and we shall die in ignominy.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »
And the white woman set eyes upon me, and her soul was filled up with a sharp bitterness: her soul overflowed as a wellspring of both contempt and longing, like a dual-headed river of parted waters ... the sweet rose-tinged longing of summer flowed to the right, and into the valley of darkness flowed the left head of the river.

And the white woman, passing in her yacht, sipping champagne, with a young swarthy paramour hanging upon her arm, casts a glance downwards towards my little canoe: her heart beats a little faster, her judgement is clouded with an involuntary pang of guilt.  And she cries out, saying, 'What is your excuse?' (forasmuch that she may expatiate her guilt through projection and placing of the blame). 

But I looked upon her fair countenance, and I could not say a thing: my lips were sealed.

And she snorted, and guffawed, and proclaimed in the ear of all her congregation, saying, 'Behold, a dwarf, a gnat, a wretched creature comes before us this day, to snatch away from us our mirth and merry-making: therefore, shoo!  Get the hence, parasite: I sighed and complained and made long supplication to my Maker that none shall rain on my parade any longer.'

And she fell upon the face of her negro lover, and he grasped her, and they began to kiss.

And it came to pass, in the self-same hour, as I stood watching them enjoying life, that, behold, the currents had drifted my canoe towards the left hand side of the river: and with a tear in my eye I passed into the valley of darkness, condemned to death, never having lived.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 03:29:53 PM by Fruit of thy loins »

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2007, 07:54:40 PM »
Oh shut it!  :P