Author Topic: I am apologizing if I haven't been as active but the reason why  (Read 1022 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am apologizing if I haven't been as active but the reason why
« on: February 02, 2009, 02:09:19 AM »
I been busy with my project Team Infidel, and through that trying to promote JTF and hoping through that getting possible new members for the forum. If it seems like I been drifting away, I have not, just been trying to spread as much as I can.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: I am apologizing if I haven't been as active but the reason why
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 02:23:24 AM »
I been busy with my project Team Infidel, and through that trying to promote JTF and hoping through that getting possible new members for the forum. If it seems like I been drifting away, I have not, just been trying to spread as much as I can.

Hi Wolf, I am sorry to hear that you have so many obligations. That can be really stressful. I have been there and done that.
You take care and get some R&R, and when you are ready you'll be up and running again.

Shalom - Dox

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 02:29:33 AM »
Oh I am going to be around darlin, just that we need a boost, and I will work on this project. Team Infidels is tracking so many from all over the globe that has the same view we do. Now I do get into scuffles between Nazis and Muslims cause the first thing they say "Jew" even though I am not, and when they say that it is not offensive, I would be offended if someone called me Muzzie that would be like the lowest form of life.  But all and all this is where I am going with this. to try to bring Hindus, Serbs and Asians and people from Australia and Europe anywhere that has those same views we share and throught that and patience let them know of a group called JTF. And we welcome all of them we are here for them and want them to be a part of us so we can become the movement we want to be.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 02:43:31 AM »
Oh I am going to be around darlin, just that we need a boost, and I will work on this project. Team Infidels is tracking so many from all over the globe that has the same view we do. Now I do get into scuffles between Nazis and Muslims cause the first thing they say "Jew" even though I am not, and when they say that it is not offensive, I would be offended if someone called me Muzzie that would be like the lowest form of life.  But all and all this is where I am going with this. to try to bring Hindus, Serbs and Asians and people from Australia and Europe anywhere that has those same views we share and throught that and patience let them know of a group called JTF. And we welcome all of them we are here for them and want them to be a part of us so we can become the movement we want to be.

That sounds like a wonderful plan Wolf! I hope we get tons of new people on the JTF. About the Nazi Moslems, those barbarians take lying, murder and cruelty to a whole new level. Moslems are way below animals. Honestly there is no place on this Earth for them.
You are doing a great thing, helping us spread the truth about Islam, the DEATH and DESTRUCTION CULT!