Author Topic: Federal Reserve Conspiracy  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Federal Reserve Conspiracy
« on: February 01, 2009, 08:47:19 AM »
I recommend this 12-part vidoe on Federal Reserve:

It finally allowed me to understand how central banking functions and why Federal Reserve is a major conspiracy designed to advance private interests at the expense of the people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Federal Reserve Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »
This guy is great !! I am watching the entire series on another computer as I write here. I urge all our members to spend some time and see what this man has to say. When I started viewing I thought I would not even make it through the first segment. I am now working on 10 of 12 and have to say this guy is better then a economics professor. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
Yes, the time just flies as you watch it. The guy comes across as someone very trustworthy.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
This guy is great !! I am watching the entire series on another computer as I write here. I urge all our members to spend some time and see what this man has to say. When I started viewing I thought I would not even make it through the first segment. I am now working on 10 of 12 and have to say this guy is better then a economics professor. 

That depends upon which economic professor you have.  Were not all that boring.  :)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 01:30:26 PM »

That depends upon which economic professor you have.  Were not all that boring.  :)

Briann, do you agree with this guy?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »

Any professor's I had are most likely dead by now or well in retirement down in Miami. I usually don't go in for that issue about the Fed because short of overturning the entire monetary system they have almost become a necessary evil.  I really never thought much of the The John Birch Society who sponsored this speaker. I looked into them years ago and they seemed to be a bit radical.  Times have changed for me I guess because as I looked through their site today I saw  some timely issues. Yes, I  must say this speaker was better than anyone I ever sat in a class listening to. Most of the stuff he presented are well known facts but he had a very good presentation that progressed from the early roots of the Fed right to its possible goals.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

Briann, do you agree with this guy?

I havent listened.  I know pretty much every Fed conspiracy on Earth..and am an expert on the subject... and most of it is nonsense.  There are portions that are true... in that the Fed can have the unholy power to run up ghastly inflation.  This happened in other countries with corrupt central banks... and it happened to a smaller degree here during Carter.

IT MAY HAPPEN again with Obama... since he has 2 things.  1) uncontrolled power 2) unwaivering support of Keynsian economics (Based upon his statement last week...  The reason the 'New Deal' DIDNT work... was it wasnt large enough.

So he may try to spend us to NO END out of this recession.. while letting the printing press run and monetizing the debt... to offset the HUGE deflationary pressures of pushing us to the brink of bankruptcy...

This isnt a 'Fed' Conspiracy... this is showing the importance of why the Fed should be as independent from the fiscal policy makers as possible. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 05:03:05 PM »
Brian, I know the question is a little bit immoral, but for shure intresting for me and other members.

How can we profit from the Obama money rain?  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »
Sell Obama grills for their teeth and spinners for their cars with lots of sparkly stuff on them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »
Sell Obama grills for their teeth and spinners for their cars with lots of sparkly stuff on them.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »
Brian, I know the question is a little bit immoral, but for shure intresting for me and other members.

I will definitely discuss this in my video.  I hope to have it done in a few days.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 04:20:05 AM »

I will definitely discuss this in my video.  I hope to have it done in a few days.

Thank you Brian.  :)