Author Topic: video: Family Member of 9/11 Victims Converts to Islam  (Read 1822 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: video: Family Member of 9/11 Victims Converts to Islam
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »
Notice the words of these daughters of Satan. The Karet Jew said that she "didn't blame anyone" for the Muslim Nazi terrorist attack on 9/11. She closed her eyes to the truth. Thats why she accepted Islam. She willingly allowed herself to be deceived; she didn't accept the truth that a group of people who followed their religion murdered in cold blood 3000 Americans and caused thousands more of them health problems to this day.

When you close your eyes to the truth, you will accept any lie!

Regardless of excuses, these pieces of human refuse will regret their decisions. I doubt they will ever do true Repentance and as a result I curse them and pray for their painful demise.

I hope they enjoy their nightly beatings from their husbands and their genital mutilations. That's what they accepted when they became muSLIMEahs.

Whatever pain they suffer isn't enough.

Great Quote, you are right, they get what they deserve and I have zero compassion for people who choose to remain ignorant.
I am praying that Moslems will be wiped off the face of this Earth. They are the New Nazi party that is planning (as I type) another Holocaust
for Jews and Christians worldwide.

Shalom - Dox

The Muslim students I encountered in College. Filthy. After their "prayer sessions" they'd use the restrooms in the student union to wash their feet. You can imagine what the sinks looked like afterwards.

And they would always go after girls...luckily no self-respecting Jewess would give them the time of day. And yet they'd manage to snare some obese Latina in their trap

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: video: Family Member of 9/11 Victims Converts to Islam
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 04:04:19 PM »
If it happened with me, I would give my full life for the fight against Islam.  :'( >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.