Author Topic: Rabbi Kahane vs Alan Dershowitz video: improved  (Read 531 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Rabbi Kahane vs Alan Dershowitz video: improved
« on: February 04, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »
I'm sure many of you have seen this debate where Rabbi Kahane debates the very articulate (but no less wrong) Alan Dershowitz.  I see that the quality of the video has recently been improved and subtitles have been added.  Here is the link:

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=kahane&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#q=kahane&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f&start=10

I don't agree with Dershowitz's politics, but he is famous and well respected.  Consequently, I see this debate as a great victory for Kahanism.  Unlike Rabbi Kahane's debate with lesser adversaries (like Mechti or Jesse Jackson's man) this was a good debate (Dershowitz is no slouch).

I also want to add, that aside from being right, Rabbi Kahane was very articulate.  The combination of the two (being right and articulate) made him impossible to defeat in a debate.  It inspires me.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Rabbi Kahane vs Alan Dershowitz video: improved
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 04:06:06 AM »
There will be more videos added with Russian and Hebrew translations
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Rabbi Kahane vs Alan Dershowitz video: improved
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 04:23:20 AM »
I'm watching this video right now.  He just said "Don't think that Stalinism can't come back to Russia.  It could come back just like that (and he snaps his fingers)."  This was said when Russia was opening up and becoming freer, during "Glasnost".   With Putin running the show there now, sure enough, Kahane turned out to be 100% correct.  Earlier he talking about anti-Semitism and how it would get worse if there were an economic collapse.  Sure enough, he was right on the money with that, too.   I also loved this line that he said:  "Better that we have an Israel that the world hates, than an Auschwitz that the world loves."   Brings tears to my eyes.   This video has gotten me very emotional.