Author Topic: Republic of Srpska PM Milorad Dodik supports Israel  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Republic of Srpska PM Milorad Dodik supports Israel
« on: January 27, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »
PM of the Republic of Srpska Milorad Dodik sent letter of support to Israeli president

(Sorry there's only serbian version of the text)

http://www.vladars.net/sr-SP-Latn/Vlada/Premijer/media/Vijesti/Pages/Premijer_Milorad_Dodik_uputio_pismo_podrske_predsjedniku_Izraela.aspx

Translation
Bosnian-Serb PM Milorad Dodik Sends Letter of Support to Israel
17. januar 2009 19:02:59

Serb Republic Prime Minister Milorad Dodik Sends Letter of Support to Israel

Prime Minister of Serb Republic, Milorad Dodik yesterday sent a letter of support to Israeli President Shimon Peres. Prime Minister Dodik in his letter conveys his understanding of the precarious position of Israel and its citizens, at the same time giving full support to the Israeli effort to ensure security and peace to the Israeli people.

Dodik states in his letter that the Serb Republic (Republika Srpska) does not support anti- Israel demonstrations and gatherings that have been organized in the other part of Bosnia (the Muslim-Croat Federation).

Prime Minister Dodik at the same time expresses his belief that soon a long-term peaceful solution will be found for the conflict in which Israel finds itself.

For speaking in support of Israel, Dodik was reproached by Bosnia’s Muslim-dominated state-run television, as Andy Wilcoxson informs:

Bosnian Serb PM sends letters of support to Israeli president
BBC Monitoring Europe (Political) - January 19, 2009 Monday

Text of report by Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation public TV, on 17 January

[Presenter Sanjin Beciragic]

[Bosnian] Serb Republic premier Milorad Dodik has sent a letter of support to Israeli President Simon Peres, expressing understanding for, as he called it, the difficult position in which Israel and its citizens find themselves. At the same time he expressed his full support for efforts to secure peace and security for the people of Israel. The letter says that the RS [Serb Republic] does not endorse the anti-Israeli protests and events organized in the other part of B-H [Bosnia-Hercegovina], i.e. in the Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation.

Mr Dodik perhaps needs reminding that Israel has killed more than 1,000 civilians in Gaza so far, including 300 children.

Dodik was further condemned by Bosnia’s two main Muslim parties:

Bosnian opposition party condemns Serb PM’s support for Israel

Text of report by Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation public TV, on 17 January

[Presenter Sanjin Beciragic] The SDP [Social Democratic Party] have reacted [to letter of support by Bosnian Serb Republic PM Milorad Dodik to Israeli President Simon Peres] saying that by justifying the Israeli bombing of Gaza, Milorad Dodik actually justifies the policy of killing innocent civilians pursued in this region by his idols as personified by Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic.

Main Bosnian Muslim party calls Serb PM’s Israel support “moral plunge”

Text of report by Bosnia-Hercegovina Federation public TV, on 18 January

[Presenter Mersiha Novalic]

The (muslim) SDA [Party of Democratic Action], too, reacted today to a letter of support sent to the Israeli president by Bosnian Serb Republic Premier Milorad Dodik. They believe that Dodik’s letter represents the ultimate expression of a moral plunge of the inhumane principle running counter to civilization, to which Dodik subscribes, while thousands of civilian victims are still being counted in Gaza. The press release says that these values of Dodik’s cannot and are not shared by any reasonable person, including the Serb people in Bosnia-Hercegovina. Every person naturally distinguishes between good and evil, and even more so [discerns] the principle that innocent people must not be subjected to massive killing for the sake of a political idea, notes the press release.

My fellow Americans, please bear in mind that it is the latter mentality that your government is working to centralize in Bosnia-Hercegovina by changing the country’s two parts into a single entity, eventually dissolving the Serb half.

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Republic of Srpska PM Milorad Dodik supports Israel
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »
Respect to Milorad Dodik!
Long live Banja Luka and Republic of Srpska!

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 05:12:55 PM »
Respect to Milorad Dodik!
Long live Banja Luka and Republic of Srpska!

Yes God may bless the Serbs.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:47:48 AM »
Honestli i don't like Dodik at all,he is a spin doctor as u call it,he is acting some nationalist d**k face to win over the suffering pl the live there,but he is imo no different then Tadic.

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »
i agree with nik-serb,but this is nice to hear!!! :)

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »
i agree with nik-serb,but this is nice to hear!!! :)

Peres is also not exacly a hero, but still nice to hear ;D
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »
Muslim media wrote today that president of Israel Peres responded to a letter from Milorad Dodik. He thanks Dodik for his understanding of situation in Israel and that his people will not forget the support from Bosnian Serbs.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 12:00:01 PM »
Even if he is a mainstream sellout politician (I don't know anything about Dodik, so I'll have to trust the Serb members here on that one), he does deserve credit for this.