Author Topic: What do muslims understand?  (Read 9912 times)

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
Re: What do muslims understand?
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »
Muslim, how do you explain the following hadith:

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Judgment Day will not be established until the fight over the holy lands is put to an end. Aren't Muslims fighting against the Jews now in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?  :P

So true Muslims must be genocidal maniacs in order to make their end time prophecies come true.  Nothing unjust is being done to them, they're just fighting on the basis of a false religion.

Excuse me? Are you implying that the Palestinians are being genocidal maniacs? lol, that's too funny. First of all, Israel is the one going through with their slow motion genocide. The Palestinians are the ones living in an internment camp.(GAZA) Israelis are the ones who have killed thousands of Palestinians and displaced more. I can go on forever ya know.

This would be the first genocide where the "victims" multiply more and even refuse to live outside this "horrible" genocidal state. You are a fool. Reality and truth are stronger than your propaganda.

That's what Israel wants. To kill so much that they flee from their state, then Israel takes the rest of the land. Oh yeah, I just remembered the fool is you because how the [censored] can they live outside when they forced to stay in.
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »

Excuse me? Are you implying that the Palestinians are being genocidal maniacs? lol, that's too funny. First of all, Israel is the one going through with their slow motion genocide.

Really?  So why do the Fakestinian population numbers in Gaza, Judea and Samaria keep going up each year?   That must be such a "slow motion genocide" that it actually operates in reverse.   So slow of a genocide that it adds to the number of Fakestinians in the population rather than decreasing their numbers.   "Reverse genocide."   Fascinating.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2009, 05:46:31 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Judgment Day will not be established until the fight over the holy lands is put to an end. Aren't Muslims fighting against the Jews now in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict?  :P

So you are saying that Muslims don't even need a reason to fight Jews other than that it will bring about Judgment Day?  That is even worse than I thought!
Your commentary on that hadith makes it sound even more sinister.  Are you telling me a prerequisite of judgment day is that the JEws hides behind a tree or stone and then the tree or stone cries out that the Jews is hiding?

As I said earlier, can a Muslim have an argument without mentioning Israel? We are talking about Islam, yet you keep mentioning Israel.
When someone debates me on Judaism, I don't repeatedly talk about Saudi Arabia, because it is irrelevant to the argument, much like your repeated mentions of Israel.

Dude, the hadith is relevant to Israel because Israelis are Jews and Palestinian are Muslims. Both states are fighting. They have a reason to fight Jews, their land was stolen! 
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 74

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2009, 05:55:24 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

So you are saying that Muslims don't even need a reason to fight Jews other than that it will bring about Judgment Day?  That is even worse than I thought!
Your commentary on that hadith makes it sound even more sinister.  Are you telling me a prerequisite of judgment day is that the JEws hides behind a tree or stone and then the tree or stone cries out that the Jews is hiding?

As I said earlier, can a Muslim have an argument without mentioning Israel? We are talking about Islam, yet you keep mentioning Israel.
When someone debates me on Judaism, I don't repeatedly talk about Saudi Arabia, because it is irrelevant to the argument, much like your repeated mentions of Israel.

Dude, the hadith is relevant to Israel because Israelis are Jews and Palestinian are Muslims. Both states are fighting. They have a reason to fight Jews, their land was stolen! 

Yes, you see the truth... The Jews land was stolen by Muslims and Arabs who do not belong there. All Arabs must be moved out of Israel back to their homelands of Jordan and Syria... You do know that Jordan and Syria is the home of the 'palistikinan people'. Also there is no such thing as a Palestinkian people before the year 1967, it was made up by Arafat. These people are being held in refugree camps in Lebanon, by their own people. You do know that all the arab countries expelled their Jews during the 1948 creation of the state of Israel, don't you... Israel did not expell arabs as they should have. These arabs have stolen Jewish land....

The Jewish people have inhabited the land for over 3000 years... Over 2000 years longer than Islam even existed.

Allah SucksBar!

PS: Go to hell where you belong... The righteous of the world are tired of your iniquities and will destroy your people soon. You are treading on thin ice now. Retribution is at hand Despised Muslim... You will be punished for your transgression. Look out! Say your prayers before you meet your maker Evil Muslim! You have made your death bed, now sleep in it!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 06:02:14 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »
First off, this is a Jewish forum, so please stop saying Allah.  Use the English name or something.

Secondly, as I said earlier, deaths like that are not accidental.  If you choose to swing a sword wildly in the dark simply because there are also warriors there, that is NOT an accident.  If you knew there were women and children ahead of time, then when you kill one of them, it cannot be an accident, because you knew they were there and chose to swing your sword.
Also, what Islam considers "warriors" is anybody trying to defend themselves from Muhammad's conquest.  Can you recognize how ridiculous this logic is?

Firstly, Freedom of speech, I can say whatever, however. Just selectively read like some do when reading the Qur'an. DogBreath is Great!
Dude! Do you not know you're history? Let me say this again! Look at the pre-Islamic era and then the post-Islamic era. Then come back and tell me the difference you saw. Please research it yourself! A time where war, destruction, and ignorance was everywhere, Islam brought knowledge and peace. A Muslim could not wage war against someone who wanted peace. A Muslim ALWAYS fought in self defense. 

How is what Hamas does any different than Ta'If?  There are soildiers in Israel, and Hamas sends the rockets into Israel, killing innocents.  THere were soldiers in Ta'If, and Muhammad bombarded them with catapults.

Were you not the one who mentioned Hamas and Israel. You mentioned them why can't I. I guess you knew I was right.

Okay so if the Torah says the holy land is yours, you can take it if it means displacing and killing numerous Palestinians. So the Qur'an tells the Muslims to fight back and it's wrong? okay there........

"What gave Britain the right to five you someone else's land?" --George Galloway
[/quote]

So please, PLEASE explain to me how it is possible that Muslims only fought in self-defense, yet had an incredibly fast conquest that involved a calpihate of over 5 million square miles?

You tell me to know my history (I am finishing my Masters in history, which I am sure you are not, or you would not have so many grammatical errors in your writing), yet you deny all logic in looking at history and claim that somehow a group that took over 5 million square miles only fought defensively?  Please stop being so naive and use some semblance of rationality when formulating an argument.  What is your explanation for the Muslim conquests if they only fought defensively?

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

So true Muslims must be genocidal maniacs in order to make their end time prophecies come true.  Nothing unjust is being done to them, they're just fighting on the basis of a false religion.

Excuse me? Are you implying that the Palestinians are being genocidal maniacs? lol, that's too funny. First of all, Israel is the one going through with their slow motion genocide. The Palestinians are the ones living in an internment camp.(GAZA) Israelis are the ones who have killed thousands of Palestinians and displaced more. I can go on forever ya know.

PLO Nazis ARE genocidal maniacs in line with the Muslim doctrine that you just justified.  There is no implication.  Muslims want Jews dead because they want to bring the Muslim apocalypse.  If there was a genocide being carried out by Israel, there would BE no more Muslim Nazis.  The only people Israel is displacing is the Jewish settlers so that they can give more land to Muslim terrorists.

If every Muslim wanted Jews dead, you guys would have been wiped out before Hitler. It's a MINORITY of Muslims you want Jews dead for their own reasons. It's a genocide and the world doesn't know it. Israel wouldn't make it obvious because the whole would would be up their ass. Plus, the Palestinians wouldn't give in that easily, 60+ years of seeing everyone around them die. Jewish settlers have no right to be there in the first place.

"What gave Britain the right to five you someone else's land?" --George Galloway

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2009, 06:18:34 PM »

They also understand burying their bodies in pig skins.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2009, 06:18:57 PM »
I have a question muslim...

What gives you the idea that we will believe your lies?

I think you forgot my previous post:

I have brought it to your attention that you are
completely brainwashed by a death and destruction
cult since your birth.

You are incapable of reasoning or telling the truth.
The fact of the matter is you are a mindless
follower of islam.

You should be ashamed of yourself for not
attempting to utilize your mind.

May PISS be upon your Nazi Pedo Phile prophet !

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

There are no such things as Palestinians.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

PLO Nazis ARE genocidal maniacs in line with the Muslim doctrine that you just justified.  There is no implication.  Muslims want Jews dead because they want to bring the Muslim apocalypse.  If there was a genocide being carried out by Israel, there would BE no more Muslim Nazis.  The only people Israel is displacing is the Jewish settlers so that they can give more land to Muslim terrorists.

If every Muslim wanted Jews dead, you guys would have been wiped out before Hitler. It's a MINORITY of Muslims you want Jews dead for their own reasons. It's a genocide and the world doesn't know it. Israel wouldn't make it obvious because the whole would would be up their donkey. Plus, the Palestinians wouldn't give in that easily, 60+ years of seeing everyone around them die. Jewish settlers have no right to be there in the first place.

You obviously have it completely backwards... Arabs and Muslims have NO RIGHT to be there in the first place. This land was given to the Jews, has been continuously occupied by the Jews, and the Jews have made the land fruitful and beautiful while arabs only desecrated the land which they stole.

You would be well advised to inform your brothers and sisters to evacuate the Holy Land before it is too late for your people. Judgement will be harsh and punishment will be severe... Please save yourself and your people by getting them far away from Israel as soon as possible.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Muslims can not be trusted... just ask the tribe Korische!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
Islam is Nazism!

Learn and remember that FACT muslim.

What makes that a fact!?!?

Excellent Video of the truth Dan ben Noah!

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »

cult since your birth.

follower of islam.

Well firstly, this site is a propaganda piece of shiz.
I don't need you to believe me(their not lies)
I'm just here to tell you there's another site to your bs.
You mustn't be ignorant. Like I said before, I taught myself about this religion and my parents barely assisted.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2009, 08:44:35 PM »

Book 041, Number 6984:

If every Muslim wanted Jews dead, you guys would have been wiped out before Hitler. It's a MINORITY of Muslims you want Jews dead for their own reasons. It's a genocide and the world doesn't know it. Israel wouldn't make it obvious because the whole would would be up their donkey. Plus, the Palestinians wouldn't give in that easily, 60+ years of seeing everyone around them die. Jewish settlers have no right to be there in the first place.

You obviously have it completely backwards... Arabs and Muslims have NO RIGHT to be there in the first place. This land was given to the Jews, has been continuously occupied by the Jews, and the Jews have made the land fruitful and beautiful while arabs only desecrated the land which they stole.

You would be well advised to inform your brothers and sisters to evacuate the Holy Land before it is too late for your people. Judgement will be harsh and punishment will be severe... Please save yourself and your people by getting them far away from Israel as soon as possible.

Yes the land was given to the Jews by Britain. Now what gives Britain the right to give you someone else's land? It's just like saying Canadians and Americans have no right to be on their land because it was owned by the Natives. The Palestinians will not leave their land, they will stand strong until the end.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2009, 08:48:07 PM »
The Palestinians can go back to Jordan and Egypt, OR FIFTY SEVEN other A-rab nations where they BELONG.  The land is the land of the JEWISH PEOPLE and it drives you neo-Nazis and Mussies NUTZ, it cracks me up ...lol
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2009, 08:49:08 PM »
Muslim, your posts validate my description of you.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
Muslim you are gay
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »

Are you saying it's a MINORITY of Muslims who actually believe in Islam then?  Islam teaches to kill the Jews as you have justified.  Most Muslims do want Jews dead, but they try ineffectively to not make it obvious because the civilized world would be up their donkey.  Muslims can't make good on what they want for 2 reasons.  The main reason is because the Jews are G-d's chosen people and He has an eternal covenant with them which means they will never be destroyed (the same G-d that gave them the Land of Israel).  The second reason is that Muslims are so stupid and primitive that they can't even make their own nuclear weapons or develop oil without outside help.  They have billions of dollars of revenue but still are wallowing in their primitive camel drek cultures.  Islam makes you retarded, which is why they cannot succeed even though they do have genocidal ambitions which they promote in their Arab media every day: 

Your ignorance in Islam just makes you look foolish. Islam is not about killing Jews. A person who chooses not to kill will not go to hell for it, that would be absurd. The belief in Islam means 5 things: to believe in Allah and his messenger, to pray the five daily prayers, to fast, pay charity, and preform Hajj. I myself don't want Jews dead, I have many close Jewish friends. lol, God's chosen people back then. Things changed after Jews refused to take Jesus as a messenger and attempted to kill him. Muslims are stupid? Who are the ones that discovered many chemical processes, algebra, number 0, coffee, parachutes, etc! I wonder how someone who is on their way in getting a Bachelor's of Dentistry would be retarded? hmm, have you ever seen a retard do that?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »
The Palestinians can go back to Jordan and Egypt, OR FIFTY SEVEN other A-rab nations where they BELONG.  The land is the land of the JEWISH PEOPLE and it drives you neo-Nazis and Mussies NUTZ, it cracks me up ...lol

Palestine and Jordan are the same country. Have you noticed how similar their flags look?

Here's Jordan's flag.

And here's "Palestine's" flag.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:12:12 PM by BobbyJindalTheHero »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2009, 08:57:43 PM »

cult since your birth.

follower of islam.

You mustn't be ignorant. Like I said before, I taught myself about this religion and my parents barely assisted.

The only propaganda on this site is your Muslim apologetics.  Before 9/11, one of the main Islamic apologetics sites, answering-christianity.com, had a section devoted to the "hero" Osama Bin Laden.  I saw it myself. These are the people you get your information from.

Osama Bin Laden works for the CIA, 9/11 was an inside job. Sorry that a lot of Americans had to die because of their government. RIP to all those who died on 9/11

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »

cult since your birth.

follower of islam.

The only propaganda on this site is your Muslim apologetics.  Before 9/11, one of the main Islamic apologetics sites, answering-christianity.com, had a section devoted to the "hero" Osama Bin Laden.  I saw it myself. These are the people you get your information from.

Osama Bin Laden works for the CIA, 9/11 was an inside job. Sorry that a lot of Americans had to die because of their government. RIP to all those who died on 9/11

You're playing taqiyya. You can't fool me. A real Muslim would never feel sorry for Americans.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »

cult since your birth.

follower of islam.

You're playing taqiyya. You can't fool me. A real Muslim would never feel sorry for Americans.

A Real Muslim!  :::D
                       This guy is probably some faggot liberal who in his search for porn ran across us, he wouldn't know a muslim nazi if it poke 'em in the butt

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2009, 09:20:47 PM »
Thanks for the Heads Up !
     She is a vile creature indeed, pretending to be well mannered and polite... teqiyya!

Offline Muslim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:12 PM »

cult since your birth.

follower of islam.

Then I guess I ain't a real Muslim if I felt sorry for the death of people. I feel sorry for every soul that is murdered. Stop acting like y'all know me. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »

While it is true that the CIA armed and financed Osama bin Laden and the Mujahideen against the Soviets during the Carter and Reagan administrations, the claim that 9/11 was an "inside job" is completely absurd and without any merit. The buildings clearly imploded and collapsed from the top to the bottom, consistent with the two planes that collided with them. 9/11 was just one big suicide bomb caused by fundamentalist Muslims. (The type of people who you probably regard as "peace fighters.")

Your "condolences" are so condescending that it is sufficient, in and of itself, to ban you.