Author Topic: A "Black Hebrew" received Israeli citizenship for the first time.  (Read 553 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Are these "black Hebrews" the same people that Chaim was talking about in this week's ask JTF?

["]
Black Hebrew gets Israeli citizenship
February 3, 2009

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- A Black Hebrew received Israeli citizenship for the first time.

Elyakim Ben-Israel, 62, received a summons in the mail from Israel's Interior Ministry Monday inviting him to pledge his allegiance to the state, Ynet reported.

The first Black Hebrews, who claim to be descendants of the Tribe of Judah, arrived in Israel from the United States and Liberia nearly 40 years ago.

Ynet reported Monday that the Interior Ministry said more members of the Black Hebrew community will receive citizenship approval letters.

[""]

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A "Black Hebrew" received Israeli citizenship for the first time.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »
Maybe...you have a few types of black hebrews

The types that are very anti-semetic anti white in your face..those aren't hebrews.
The types that do everything that resembles Jews...not really sure what they are, but I think this is teh group your are referring to.

In reality, whatever...doesn't matter what they look like..they need to convert to Judaism according to the Torah properly and become real converts and not simply, Black Hebrews, for this to be proper and correct.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 05:03:16 PM »
They should be just "Jews" if they are of Jewish Decent...Skin color does not matter.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »
The Black Hebrews are a group of negroes with little or no Jewish ancestry who say they are the REAL jews, and they say that the real jews are fake jews. They hate white people and Jews.