Author Topic: Dalai Lama and his links to Nazis  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Dalai Lama and his links to Nazis
« on: February 03, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »
Himmler's fascination with the occult led him to send envoys to Dalai's court in the 30s. The Nazi swastika was adopted from Tibetan Buddhism. Heinrich Harrer, the tutor of the current Dalai Lama of 7 years in Tibet fame, was a SS-Nazi. The SS was modeled on the Tibetan horsemen and the ruling Nazi elites were based on the cruel Tibetan aristocrats, who fled with the Dalai Lama to India after the 1959 rebellion. Many of these exiles and their descendants live in Dharamsala and the West and they form the back bone of the Free Tibet movement.

On 09.04.03 the Swiss Newspaper NZZ reported that the Tibetan religious leader said :

Hitler would also have the potential of a good man in himself. Hitler was not born as a wicked man, his hatred of the Jewish people made him malicious and this hatred must be battled. But this doesn't mean that there was not also lying dormant some Goodness in Hitler. A wicked man can be tomorrow a good man, said the Dalai Lama. For this we have to fight.

His relationship with the Japanese cult terrorist, Shoko Asahara, was well known whom he described, even after the Tokyo sarin gas attacks, as his "friend, albeit an imperfect one".

The founder of an esoteric Hitler movement the ex-Chilean diplomat Miguel Serrano (promoter of an extremely racist SS-mysticism, which is based on Tantric practices and on the idea of the Shambhala Warriors) met the Dalai Lama four times.

Nearly unknown until now are the contacts of the Dalai Lama with the French SS-collaborator, convinced anti-Semite, recognised Orientalist and Kalachakra Tantra Expert Jean Marquès-Rivière (in his absence convicted and given the death sentence for turning Jews over to the Gestapo in France).

...he (Dalai) has cultivated friendly contacts with people such as the ex-SS men Bruno Beger (convicted as helping to murder more than 86 Jews) and Heinrich Harrer, author of Seven Years in Tibet (a chronicle of his experience with the Dalai Lama over seven years prior to his exile to India).

- An Interview with Victor and Victoria Trimondi

Video clip here:
aka Someone Else

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dalai Lama and his links to Nazis
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 05:38:44 PM »
I have read about this. Even today modern esoteric Nazis refer to this events.

Himmler was very strong envolved in occult practices.

There worked a whole department of the SS about magic, witchcraft and sorcery.

I have one original book from this unit. But in the moment I didn't know where I have put it. I will look for it and can scan and post for proof the title.

They published hundreds of "scientific" works about this things. But this is not all.

They tried to use it too. There is a castle in Germany http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg

There they performed wicked and evil rituals. This is no legend.

Thank god they are dead.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 05:44:01 PM »
In addition I have read something in this context about sorcerers in Tibet that can float. But I am shure this is only a legend, like the other efforts of Himmler and his wicked gang failed. I think they tried, but history proved them wrong.

It is the same story like with Moses and the sorceres of Pharoh.

God is almighty.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 05:58:45 PM »
There have been many Dali Lamas in history. I assume you are talking about Tenzin Gyatso who was born in 1935 and was recognized in 1937. This would make him about 10-12 years old when WWII took place. I cannot find any confirmation for what Pheasant posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dali_Lama

Though here is some scary information:

http://www.newspiritualbible.com/index2
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 06:08:16 PM »
There have been many Dali Lamas in history. I assume you are talking about Tenzin Gyatso who was born in 1935 and was recognized in 1937. This would make him about 10-12 years old when WWII took place. I cannot find any confirmation for what Pheasant posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dali_Lama

Though here is some scary information:

http://www.newspiritualbible.com/index2

Here Muman it is even on wikipedia in English:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939_German_expedition_to_Tibet#Background

and this is about the unit that made research of witchcraft:

The order that Himmler gave for the witchcraft research was the "H-Sonderauftrag". You can google it.

And the department that worked on the historic research was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenerbe

The logo is in the book I have in my library too.

The wewelsburg I have linked abouve:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wewelsburg

I do not make stories up.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 06:10:41 PM »
Im looking into it now...

It is disturbing because here at my company the HR woman {whom is very nice to me} used to have a big poster of the Dali Lama on her wall. This woman is part Jewish and she often relates to me how important it is to her that her grandmother was a Chassid who followed the Baal Shem Tov. I just walked over to her office now and I noticed that the poster is no longer up... I was going to complain to her if the Dali Lamas poster was still up... Thank Hashem that I didn't need to bring up the issue!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »
The Current Dalai Lama has stated on many occasions that the People of Tibet had lost their way in a spiritual way, and it was due to this that the Chinese occupation has occurred. He has worked very hard to return Tibetian Buddhism to its roots of a peaceful and righteous Religion.

It is true that the Nazi's misused many aspects of Buddhaism to their own ends, however these symbols etc were completely reversed from the true meaning.

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor