Author Topic: Immigration from pakistan  (Read 2080 times)

Offline bishawjit

• New JTFer
Immigration from pakistan
« on: January 29, 2009, 03:50:39 PM »
U.K must stop immigrants from Pakistan who mostly enter in the benign disguise of student and later turn into mindless jihadi. Pakistan must be blacklisted by u.k government.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Immigration from pakistan
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
i agree 100% with you. These Pakistanis in UK turn into jihadis.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 05:58:00 AM »
U.K must stop immigrants from Pakistan who mostly enter in the benign disguise of student and later turn into mindless jihadi. Pakistan must be blacklisted by u.k government.
You are right, but it's complicated. It is often more the sons of immigrants who feel discriminated against. The earlier generations who came to the UK were often glad to be here and prepared to assimilate. They were prevented from doing so in part by human nature, which is understandable and correct, and in part by the collapse of moral standards amongst the UK natives. They then had to import their own wives, who as often as not spoke no English, and that was that. If we had established law and order, removed drugs, retained hanging and generally re-established a culture of respect then they also might have been slower to become jihadis. Not that I'm excusing them, I'm not. The drugs and violent crime problems with West Indians could be solved overnight by a responsible and determined government, but Islam is different.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »
The Pakis are full of crap no matter which country they call home. Their real home is their sickening cult of seventh century Islam. They are already living in the stone age with the rest of the Muslim ummah. I have seen Pakis in Oslo make trouble there even after having born and raised there. The second generation is faring worse than the first! The Norweigans complain they are not loyal citizens but rather worms who feed off the generous welfare handouts. Its the same story when you meet Pakis in Toronto or London or Sydney. Pakistan with a nuclear bomb will turn out to be a greater long term problem than Iran ....just wait and see!
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!