Author Topic: Hello to the forum  (Read 4256 times)

Offline Ahknaton2012

• New JTFer
  • Riotous Gentile
    • eNZedBlue
Hello to the forum
« on: March 17, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
Shalom!

I am a White Gentile from New Zealand (currently living and working in Australia). I found out about this forum by following a link provided by a member of The Phora.

Politically I would describe myself as a "Western Nationalist". I am frustrated with the multicultural status quo, but am equally disillusioned by the anti-Semitic tendencies of right-wing "White Nationalism", in particular it's anti-Zionism, because I think that any consistent nationalist political philosophy should support the notion of Jewish nationalism alongside that of other nationalities. I also find fault with the constant scapegoating of Jews for liberal/Marxist tendencies in Western countries, although I think that Jewish liberals can and should be criticised where appropriate as long as it is proportionate. I joined this forum to try to expose myself to a Jewish nationalist perspective that opposes the influx of Muslim immigrants into the West.

Side interests: I have an interest in occult/esoteric topics, and would like to know more about Kabbalah & Gematria. I realise these topics are not the focus of this forum, and are not necessarily something that will be shared openly with Gentiles, but I'm always up for discussion of their more exoteric elements in the chat sections of the forum.

"Ahknaton"

P.S. The 2012 in my name is a reference to the 2012 Mayan End Date meme, and also a numerical play on "ZION" (2012 - ZOIZ - NOIZ | ZION).

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Hello to the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 08:46:55 PM »
Welcome to the board, and I like your term "Western Nationalism", it's more to the point than "White Nationalism".

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 04:45:46 AM »
you sound intelligent. and you are right about Jewish liberals. and we must stop this mucking fuslims.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 04:02:19 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ahknaton2012!

How many muslims are in New Zealand?  How do New Zealanders view the muslim threat?

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 03:43:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

I am not Jewish, I am British, I am a secular nationalist. I think that Israel is an asset to the West and I want to see the Islamic world secularised.

I think that the events of WWII have been politicised and used against nationalism. The Jewish Holocaust has also been politicised a great deal and you will read nothing more informative about this than the articles on the JTF main site.

Are you of British descent?

Offline Ahknaton2012

• New JTFer
  • Riotous Gentile
    • eNZedBlue
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:35:19 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everybody.

How many muslims are in New Zealand?  How do New Zealanders view the muslim threat?
The Muslim population in New Zealand is quite small, and most NZers probably don't see them as a demographic threat within the country (as in Europe) but a security threat from without. NZ sent troops to East Timor in 1999 to stop massacres of Timorese by Indonesian Muslim militias, and September 11th and the Bali bombings also gave people a "wake-up call".
I think that the events of WWII have been politicised and used against nationalism.
I agree. I think it's a case of people over-generalising and labelling anyone who has even the slightest similarity to the Nazis (even if it's something almost universal like ethno-nationalism) as a Nazi themselves. This leads to absurdities such as calling Israelis "Nazis" and depicting Sharon with swastikas and other Nazi symbolism, as well as demonisation of anyone who questions mass immigration into Western nations.
The Jewish Holocaust has also been politicised a great deal and you will read nothing more informative about this than the articles on the JTF main site.
I think so too. Often those who bring up the Holocaust to try and score political points aren't Jewish however. It's ironic (and frustrating) that someone who opposes Muslim immigration can be labelled a "right-wing extremist" or "neo-Nazi" (which has obvious overtones of anti-Semitism) when it's arguable that objectively they are actually more philo-semitic than someone who supports Muslim immigration, given the anti-Semitic attitudes of many Muslims.
Are you of British descent?
Yes. I have English, Irish & Scottish ancestry.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 10:00:29 AM by Ahknaton2012 »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 12:29:57 PM »
Wow.  Fighting to save Western civilization is a bit like trying to keep the Titanic from sinking.  I am surprised there are still so many people who haven't lost hope yet.  As the years go by and the West becomes completely multicultural people will cease to even remember a time when Europe was majority white.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »
Fruit:  "...As the years go by and the West becomes completely multicultural people will cease to even remember a time when Europe was majority white..."

I strongly disagree!

Why, Christmas & New Years' Day will be discarded in favor of the New European Day of Remembrance! -- the holiday which will celebrate the murder of the last white person in all of Europe!

Noor Khan

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »
Fruit:  "...As the years go by and the West becomes completely multicultural people will cease to even remember a time when Europe was majority white..."

I strongly disagree!

Why, Christmas & New Years' Day will be discarded in favor of the New European Day of Remembrance! -- the holiday which will celebrate the murder of the last white person in all of Europe!

This guy is nuts..... :D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 09:38:20 PM »
Welcome aboard :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.