Poll

Is Obama doing everything as JTF said in the past?

Yes.
21 (77.8%)
No.
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 8, 2009  (Read 10380 times)

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 8, 2009
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 06:23:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

When I was in high school, I considered converting to Christianity. I had seen some pamphlets that were all about hell and how people who didn't accept Jesus would go to hell, and they scared me a lot, so I talked to my parents and told them that I was considering becoming Christian because I wanted to escape hell. My parents had me go talk to our Rabbi for advice. Unfortunately our "Rabbi" was a left wing reform "rabbi" (and a woman!) and she did a horrible job of trying to convince me to not abandon Judaism. But then I heard some of your shows on the internet and for the first time in my life I felt proud of being Jewish, so my faith was restored.

What is your best advice for young impressionable Jews who may see these very scary Christian pamphlets telling them they will go to hell? Surely some of them may be scared into leaving Judaism - what would you say to them, to reassure them that they will not go to hell?

PS I don't think you're crazy for thinking the Uzi is your favorite weapon, but I disagree that it's a very flexible weapon - it has one major flaw, which is lack of range because it fires a pistol cartridge. In addition to an Uzi you also need a good rifle. The Israelis make a superb variant of the AK-47 called the Galil that is incredibly durable and accurate!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 06:29:26 AM by Trace »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »
Hi Chaim,

I've been following your discussion with Manch regarding slavery in the Bible with great interest. Would it be fair to call you a Biblical "literalist"? Would you also support the Biblical injunction to force a woman whom a husband suspects of adultery to drink "bitter water" as in Numbers 5:11-5:31 so that she will get sick and die if she is guilty?

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
What do you feel about the comical treatment of Nazis in movies and shows such as "The Producers" and "Hogan's Heroes"?  Does it accentuate the stupidity of Nazis or does it lessen the perception of the severity of their crimes?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 05:03:55 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 06:15:02 PM »
Hi Chaim,
  I emailed Shlomo to help with the flash part of the website, so the ball's in his court.

What is your opinion of the Italian invasion of Libya in 1911?

It was said that thousands of innocent people were killed. Homes were burnt down,  wells filled with cement, and copies of the Koran were stepped upon by Italian soldiers.

I'm no fan of Mussolini. I just wanted to know your opinion of the invasion itself....whether the act was justified or not. One might say that the Romans owned that land before, so Italy had a right to it? But did they have a right to be so cruel? What do you think of the Italian soldiers stepping on the koran?
Thnx
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 12:05:10 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »
Hello brother Chaim

2 things this week

1..Now I am able to post and plug our movement on a group called Infidel Task Force. Stumbled on them when the lettering was close and asked about them. I joined to help promote you and JTF in a more global scale.

2. Last week I asked you about blacks loving Muslims when Muslims have done so much against black as far as crimes against humanity is consern.  Example (Sudan) Now, I ask you why do white groups like KKK and Nazi groups are in love with the Muslims when Muslims aren't even white to begin with. Another you would think natural ally?  The Muslims not only hate Jews and Christians but hate everything about this country why would white sick groups that I want nothing to do with want to even kiss these people?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »
   Last week you mentioned that Chabad Rabbis from remote areas visited you when you were in prison. Did you ever get the chance to interact with the congregations or just the rabbis?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 11:18:06 PM »
Hello Chaim why in the old JTF video's you and David would hide your eyes and wear dark glasses, then in recent videos you both show your eyes with no glasses? Thanks and G-D bless

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 12:43:58 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

what do you think of the strategy of white neo-Nazis and muslim Nazis constantly posting supposed "quotes from the Jewish Talmud" on Zootube, LiveLeak and other sites? Most educated people have probably heard that the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is a notorious and very sloppily put together 19th-century antisemitic forgery, but I am amazed at how many so-called "educated" people fall for these phony quotes from the Talmud.

I have noticed that a lot of Croat Nazis as well as Bosnian and Albanian muslim Nazis are extremely angry at several of the JTF videos I recently posted on LiveLeak and zootube. In response, Liveleak and Zootube have taken these videos down repeatedly forcing me to open up new accounts so that my other videos which I posted recently would not get removed. Just before these videos were taken down by LiveLeak and Zootube, I was getting numerous comments from these Balkan Nazi animals supposedly quoting verses from the Talmud which were obviously phony.

What is the best way we can counter these vicious Nazi lies against Judaism?

Also, what do you think of Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's relationship with the late Austrian president, Kurt Waldheim,  who it is reported was a former Nazi officer involved in very serious crimes against Serbs and Jews in Bosnia [which was then part of the Independent State of Croatia] during World War 2 ?

On precisely these grounds, President Ronald Reagan refused Waldheim entry to the United States during the 1980's while this former Austrian World War 2 Nazi officer was still serving as president of Austria. However, Schwarzenegger always defends him as a "great man" and a "good personal friend". Is governor Shwarzenegger unaware of Waldheim's background or does he simply not give a damn since Schwarzenegger has said in interviews during the late 1970's that he always admired Hitler's "will" to achieve his goals?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »
Chaim:

What do you think of the appointment of Michael Steele as chairman of the RNC? Is he a Trojan-horse? Or is he a decent person?

Also, in honor of Black History Month, also known as Black Mythology Month, may you share with us an African-Action story?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 01:05:47 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »
will Israel release prisoners for Gilad Shalit whether he is G-d forbid dead or alive? 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 08:37:38 PM »
Hi Chaim, what do you think about Ovadia Yosef's recent comments slandering the entire Russian Jewish community in Israel simply because he is upset that Avigdor Lieberman's party has far surpassed him in the polls. Yosef said that all the russian jews do when they come to Israel is eat pork and go to church. It is obvious that he was attacking jews because it was Avigdor Liebermans voters he was referring to. Below I am linking you to an article on haaretz(yimach shmo vezichro to them) which discusses this. I cannot see how anyone could support the viscous criminal Mr Yosef. Thanks again for everything Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.