The Worldwide Crisis of Islam > The Truth About Islam

Shocking effect that Muslims have in the UK

<< < (2/11) > >>

MosheTheZionist:
Wow I watched this.

I was a little bit surprised about some of the statistics and people though. I thought that Moslem women had to marry only who is chosen for them, and yet, the video shows that most of them choose their own husbands. Also, it said only 8 in 1000 have the most extreme views, but I thought maybe 8 in 1000 of them were moderates.

But that black guy is crazy. The one with the thing on his head.  :laugh:

george_jtf:

--- Quote from: republicandox on February 05, 2009, 08:43:40 PM ---
Some Moslems may appear peaceful and openly condem terrorism, but this is just an act.

If the Majority of Moslems  (1.5 billion) were peaceful...there would be no terrorism today.

Shalom

--- End quote ---

I think that those that appear peaceful are the most dangerous. After all, isn't that a perfect "suicide bomber"?

Fortis:
The UK is heating up. Their agenda is advancing and they have the full support of the far-left and even the moderate liberal left.

Only a tiny section of the far-left oppose them now.

New Labour has begun severing ties with their extremist 'advisors', but too little too late.

Only the BNP can stop the Islamification of Britain.

I will post an article about this in due course.

Debbie Shafer:
Did anyone see the rioting in UK and around the Bank of Scotland.  More uprisings daily all over the world.   I hope everyone has a weapon to defend themselves!

God Bless.

Fortis:

--- Quote from: Debbie Shafer on April 01, 2009, 11:33:47 AM ---Did anyone see the rioting in UK and around the Bank of Scotland.  More uprisings daily all over the world.   I hope everyone has a weapon to defend themselves!

G-d Bless.

--- End quote ---

I live in North-West London, which has felt the Credit Crunch more than other areas.

Seven retail outlets are closing down on Hampstead High Road, which is in one of the most expensive parts of London.

I am currently abroad, but I wonder what I am going to go back to. I might 'run' away to another town, less affected by the crunch, but really there is no escape.

We do not have guns in the UK. There are two European countries which have guns, and they are the wealthiest countries in Europe. They are Switzerland and Norway, both of which are outside the European Union.

We have vast swathes of our nations populated by immigrants who are partially or totally dependent upon welfare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version