Author Topic: If the whole world were Jewish....  (Read 1852 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
If the whole world were Jewish....
« on: February 06, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »
Would there be more wars or less wars?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: If the whole world were Jewish....
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 12:14:49 AM »
Less physical, more intellectual.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 08:49:20 AM »
 :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 08:52:50 AM »
I think the same minus moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »

There'd be no wars. The kvetching would be off the scale, but no wars.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »
   Interesting question..... :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »
There'd be no wars, we don't war with our brothers and sisters, Jews help each other out, they don't kill each other.

Just look at Israel for the most legitimate example, Jews from all parts of the world, all creeds are welcomed with open arms and helped with their new lives in the holy land, this would be the same if everybody in the world were Jewish, simply extended out to encompass the whole world. But it's a funny question, because Jews only want Israel, we don't want the world, the world is for everybody else. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »
There'd be no wars, we don't war with our brothers and sisters, Jews help each other out, they don't kill each other.

Just look at Israel for the most legitimate example, Jews from all parts of the world, all creeds are welcomed with open arms and helped with their new lives in the holy land, this would be the same if everybody in the world were Jewish, simply extended out to encompass the whole world. But it's a funny question, because Jews only want Israel, we don't want the world, the world is for everybody else. 
Sadly,we welcome every Jew with open arms only when he just made an Aliyah. After that,they (the local people) treat him like garbage (NOT all of people,but a big parg of them). For example,I don't know any girl (Ashkenazi/Mizrahi girl) who would date an Ethiopian Jew,or (but less common) a Ashkenazi/Mizrahi guy who would date a Ethiopian Jewish girl. Why? seriously I don't know. They (I repeat,not all of them) call the Russian brothers (or is it just me?) a "drunk Russian","[censored] Russian" etc. They call the Russian sisters "Russian whore" and stuff...so not everything is pretty when it comes to people who just made an Aliyah (and sometimes even people that their parents made an Aliyah,like me).

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 01:41:13 PM »

Sadly,we welcome every Jew with open arms only when he just made an Aliyah. After that,they (the local people) treat him like garbage (NOT all of people,but a big parg of them). For example,I don't know any girl (Ashkenazi/Mizrahi girl) who would date an Ethiopian Jew,or (but less common) a Ashkenazi/Mizrahi guy who would date a Ethiopian Jewish girl. Why? seriously I don't know. They (I repeat,not all of them) call the Russian brothers (or is it just me?) a "drunk Russian","[censored] Russian" etc. They call the Russian sisters "Russian whore" and stuff...so not everything is pretty when it comes to people who just made an Aliyah (and sometimes even people that their parents made an Aliyah,like me).

I am thinking on aliyah too, whats the opinion in Israel about the Hungarian-Jews, and about Hungary? (Not about Hungarians, because they are primitive people, but Hungary is beautiful)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »

I am thinking on aliyah too, whats the opinion in Israel about the Hungarian-Jews, and about Hungary? (Not about Hungarians, because they are primitive people, but Hungary is beautiful)
I don't know. The not-so-welcoming people here don't have any steretypes (which they use against people who make Aliyah - "drunk" for Russians,"crazy" for Moroccans,"cheap" for Persians etc) against Hungarians...They are many people in Israel that their parents and grandparents came from Hungary,and the local people here accepted them very well (I don't know about now). But forget about the treatment,making an Aliyah would be important even if all the people here hated the Olim Hadashim. The more Jews making Aliyah,the better.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »
It's a bit of a strange question.  Kind of like asking "what if all dogs were cats?".  I'll indulge the question though. 

If the whole world were Jewish, there might be less physical wars, but we might debate ourselves to death.  I don't think you could fit 7 billion people inside Israel.  The greatest health epidemic would be gout.  The phone lines would be busy with mothers calling their sons, asking them why they never call.  Everyone would have a family doctor.  Pigs would become extinct and there would be too many lobsters in the oceans.  The movie theatres would be overcrowded at Christmas.  Manichewitz would be a bigger corporation than microsoft.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
It's a bit of a strange question.  Kind of like asking "what if all dogs were cats?".  I'll indulge the question though. 

If the whole world were Jewish, there might be less physical wars, but we might debate ourselves to death.  I don't think you could fit 7 billion people inside Israel.  The greatest health epidemic would be gout.  The phone lines would be busy with mothers calling their sons, asking them why they never call.  Everyone would have a family doctor.  Pigs would become extinct and there would be too many lobsters in the oceans.  The movie theatres would be overcrowded at Christmas.  Manichewitz would be a bigger corporation than microsoft.

Very creative Zachor... I agree with most of your scenario :)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »
Depends. Do you mean brave righteous Kahanists or self hating pathetic kikes like Abe Foxman or Joe Liberman? Cause if we had the later, I'd take the city dump over the world.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

nice analysis

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 12:54:40 AM »
Would there be more wars or less wars?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Hi. If the whole world was Jewish there would be less wars, perhaps none at all, but the arguments and opinions would drive us all crazy! In addition to that there may not be enough potatos to go around the World during Chanukah for our latkes. If the whole world was Jewish, we would have anual giant orange contests for the farmers and everyone would have their own personal doctor, lawyer and psychologist!

Interesting thought, isn't it?                                                             Shalom - Dox

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »
There would be an economic meltdown of astronomical measure. Everybody would be looking for a bargain and nobody would be looking to give one.