Author Topic: Russian Fags Take Medvedev To Court  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Russian Fags Take Medvedev To Court
« on: February 09, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »
http://www.russiatoday.com/features/news/37057

Gays take Medvedev to Court
Moscow Gay Pride organisers have filed a complaint against Dmitry Medvedev at the European Court of Human Rights. They accuse the President of inaction following their request to stage a gay march in the Russian capital in May 2008.
Russia’s gay rights movement decided to seek justice in Strasbourg after courts at home rejected their complaints. 

The latest appeal is the seventh that Russian gay activists have made to the Human Rights Court for alleged rights violations.

The standoff between gay activists and the authorities has been going on for years. And gays and lesbians have been on the losing side, so far. 

Even though homosexuality is no longer a crime in Russia, unlike the USSR, post-Soviet society seems reluctant to treat sexual minorities as equals. 

Gays say they’re the victims of historic prejudice, what they call ‘homophobia’. 

For years they have tried to stage a parade – similar to those held annually in other major cities around the globe. But each time – in 2006, 2007 and 2008 - the city authorities have refused to give the green light to Moscow Pride.

Who’s responsible?

After the latest refusal in May of last year, gay activists applied to the President for permission to hold a parade with 200 participants in Aleksandrovsky Garden – right next to the Kremlin walls.

The choice of location might seem strange at first but it has an explanation: the area is one of very few places in the Russian capital that is under the jurisdiction of the President but not the city government.

The letter was sent to the presidential administration. And, according to the law, Moscow Pride organisers had the right to receive a reply within 30 days. However, no answer followed. Instead, the administration forwarded the letter to Moscow officials.

GayRussia website quotes Nikolay Alekseev, the organiser of Moscow Pride: “Presidential administration officials probably again wanted to put all responsibility on Moscow authorities.”

The statement went on: “It’s a pity that the President, even though he proclaimed that he would fight for human rights, did not interfere and put an end to the unlawful actions of Moscow officials.”

Is Moscow ready for Gay Pride?

It seems unlikely that gays will be allowed to stage a parade on the streets of Moscow in the near future. 

In December, 2008, Yury Luzhkov, the city’s mayor, said that authorities would continue their policy against homosexuals. He called gay parades “weapons of mass destruction” and “Satanist actions”. 

Meanwhile, it’s not only the city authorities who are opposed to staging gay marches in Moscow. Many in this Orthodox Christian country believe that homosexual sex is sinful.

Many other people, whose religious beliefs are not so strong, regard homosexuality as something ‘wrong’ and therefore can’t accept it.

All previous attempts made by gays to stage an unsanctioned rally have resulted in clashes with anti-gay protesters and police.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Russian Fags Take Medvedev To Court
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »
I don't know what to say in response to this article because I hate the fags and I hate Medvedev.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:31 PM »
Lots of hate here.... not this post in particular but it did catch my eye.   I hope the fresh morning sun will cheer you up and  help you see the good in the world.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »
Lots of hate here.... not this post in particular but it did catch my eye.   I hope the fresh morning sun will cheer you up and  help you see the good in the world.
Hi archie!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »
what's with all this sensitivity traning crap, Sirbata?
everyone of our members is allowed to speak their mind... especially the True JTF members like (Downwithislam)!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »
what's with all this sensitivity traning crap, Sirbata?
everyone of our members is allowed to speak their mind... especially the True JTF members like (Downwithislam)!!!

Thanks Dan.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:16 PM »
It's interesting that liberals always tout homosexuality as being "perfectly natural", but what they don't tell you is the specific way that it's "natural".

Homosexuality has been proven to be a genetic ABNORMALITY where, in a homosexual male, the brain has the same shape that a heterosexual female's brain would have...and vice-versa for females.

This means that homosexuality is a DISEASE, and just as "perfectly natural" as the common cold, parkinson's, and AIDS.

Just some knowledge that I think everyone should be armed with if ever confronted by fag apologists.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 12:52:20 AM »
Archie would know a lot about homosexuality from his "mentoring" sessions (in the classical Greek way, I mean) with his idol Ron Paul, wouldn't he?

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »
i hate gays,and i can't understand them.
and for medvedev i think he is just a pion in putin hands,but i like him.
and no hard feelings,that's my personal opinion,i'm raised in my family to be rusophil
especially russian girls :laugh:

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »
This gays are an abomination. They belong to total destruction. They have no right to complain.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 06:16:03 PM »
Lets hope the court room they are in gets tainted with Carbon Monoxide, then the winner of the case would be JTF!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 07:45:23 PM »
It's interesting that liberals always tout homosexuality as being "perfectly natural", but what they don't tell you is the specific way that it's "natural".

Homosexuality has been proven to be a genetic ABNORMALITY where, in a homosexual male, the brain has the same shape that a heterosexual female's brain would have...and vice-versa for females.

This means that homosexuality is a DISEASE, and just as "perfectly natural" as the common cold, parkinson's, and AIDS.

Just some knowledge that I think everyone should be armed with if ever confronted by fag apologists.

Well, if this is a genetic decease, do you think that with lax, pro-gay laws, allowing civil union, we will reduce the number of "gay-carrying" genome passing from one generation to generation, which will lead to decrease of # of gays in the West and increase of the number of closet gays in muslim societies? What do you think?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 08:59:17 PM »

Well, if this is a genetic decease, do you think that with lax, pro-gay laws, allowing civil union, we will reduce the number of "gay-carrying" genome passing from one generation to generation, which will lead to decrease of # of gays in the West and increase of the number of closet gays in muslim societies? What do you think?

I doubt it, you can't reduce the number of gays regardless of what you do unless you actively scan them for the disease as children and murder them in masses, at least not with today's technology....but just knowing that it's a genetic anomaly helps us to identify it early on (as with other things we will be able to identify, like heart disease, alzheimer's, etc.) and possibly treat it. At least, in a normal world you would do that...in today's ridiculous society there is no way the government would endorse genetic screening for the "gay gene".

To answer your question though, lax pro-gay laws would have no effect other than distorting the views of many to believe that it is "normal" (as they do now) rather than a defect, as down's syndrome is. Gays in muslim societies, I think, will never in their lives see half the freedom they see here, which I think is a good thing...but, as I said, the only way to reduce the number of gays in the West (any anywhere, really) is to pre-screen fetuses/babies for the defect and attempt to fix it. Who knows, one day we might be able to eliminate all defects before the baby is even born, which would be amazing.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »
This website is an excellent resource:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 12:54:01 AM »
increase of the number of closet gays in muslim societies?
Muslim societies are already loaded with faggots, no "closeting" necessary. Many Islamic cultures believe homosexuality isn't wrong unless one plays the passive role in faggot intercourse.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 02:02:01 AM »
Muslims are promised 72 virgin girls and 350 boys as reward for death in line of jihad, and I've seen many arabs walking hand by hand on the streets of Tunisian streets so...
And back to Medvedev and Putin I was raised to hate soviets but I'm more and more like the new Russia:

2009-02-05 14:08:00

Christians-liberals once hissed off Patriarch Kirill for opposing divorces and homosexual "marriages" – witness

Moscow, February 5, Interfax – Head of the Information and Publishing Administration of the Synodal Youth Department Deacon Mikhail Pershin believes that one of the main talents of the 16th Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill is his ability to “secure foundations” of Orthodoxy in inter-confessional dialogue.

Fr. Mikhail told in his interview to the Komsomolskaya Pravda daily how at the inter-Christian Assembly 2007 in Romania Metropolitan Kirill of Smolensk and Kaliningrad specified “extremely negative” attitude of the Russian Church to legalization of homosexual “marriages,” gay consecration and divorces and thus opposed the “tolerant speeches” of other participants.

“I sat upstairs and saw how some Catholics stood up and started applauding, while the majority were stamping their feet and cried out as all their liberal shrines were defied! And they were defied in a competent way so that they had nothing to contradict,” Fr. Mikhail said.

According to him, Catholics then thanked Metropolitan Kirill for “saying aloud what was whispered behind the closed doors,” while other Christian figures kept away from the Moscow Patriarchate delegation.

“Summing up I can say that we won’t feel bored under the new Patriarch,” Fr. Mikhail said

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2179642/posts
Anybody knew what is his position on Israel and Jews?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm