Author Topic: Are the Albanians descendents of Roma/Gypsies?  (Read 73153 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Are the Albanians descendents of Roma/Gypsies?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 08:37:39 PM »
I really can't understand the importance of someone's skin color.
G-d won't judge you by your color...
Make your character white and skin is not relevant.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 10:44:52 PM by Kerber »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 08:41:15 PM »
I really can't understand the importance of someone's skin color.
G-d won't judge you by your color...
Make your character white and skin is not relevant.

You are right!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »
Considering "Al-bananians"...

Albanians came from Caucasus 1200 years ago.
In 8th century there was a group of people on eastern Caucasus (in area of today's Azerbaijan and Dagestan).They were doing hunting and cattle breeding and they called them selves "Scipetari"(alb."Shquiptari") which means "highlander(s)".That area was known in Middle Ages as "Albania".They were pagans and they worshiped a "goddess of Moon",spoken 26 different dialects.

Then they found them selves in a very bad position.From the north Hazars(of Moses' faith) pressed them with huge taxation and on south they found Arabs(of Muhammadan faith) who offered them benefits if they convert to Islam.And Scipetari("Albanians") just did that and became Arabs' allies(or servants).

In a mean while,Arabs conquered Sicily and part of south Italy,then they moved parts of Albanians from Caucasus to newly conquered areas(Sicily and south Italy) in order to establish its faith and ethnicity.Albanians were useful for that goals to Arabs since they've accepted Islam.But,it wasn't good for Albos...they found them selves,again,between 2 fires-Islam and Christianity.Those areas were conquered all the time from different parties-Christians or Muslims,so they had to change their faith very often in order to survive.

In 11th century those areas(south Italy and Sicily) were parts of Byzantium Empire.The Empire was attacking Serbian Czarhood ruled by young Czar Voyislav(1024-1065).Young Czar,while defending Serbia from Byzantium Empire,brutally and literally crushed Byzantium armies in two major battles.For that reason rebellion started in all over the Empire,because people were afraid and unease.Parts where Scipetaris lived(Sicily and south Italy) were under Byzantium ruler/regent called George(or Georgius) Maniac.He also rebelled against the Empire,prepared a rebellion army and took it on board on the ships toward Byzantium city of Drac(today Albania).
BUT,there wasn't only the rebelled army on the ships,there were also Scipetaris(Albos).Scipetaris moved with them with its complete families and some property.And in March 1043 they came to Adriatic coast and led by George Maniac fought against regular Byzantium army.The rebels have lost!George Maniac was killed in the battle and remaining parts of the rebels have surrendered.Byzantium took all the rebelled soldiers under its full control while they REJECTED Scipetaris.So,Scipetaris found them selves once again in the middle of two clashed civilizations-Serbian and Byzantium!

Young Serbian Czar Voyislav(srb."Voijslav") let them(Scipetaris) to live in Serbia in surroundings of Rabantown.They were breeding cattle and paying taxes to Serbian Czar.So,you can see they were vassals of Serbian Czar.And in the beginning they didn't have the right to posses any lands nor to mix with domestic Serbian population,just to breed cattle,pay taxes-to serve.
All the Albanian tribes that came to Serbia(Gegs,Tosks,Japs and Samids) called them selves as "Scipetari".Serbs called them "ARBANASES" or "RABANASES" by the place of RABAN where they were allowed to live!Some called them "Albanians" by the name of region where they came from in Caucasus,and Arabs called them "ARNAUTS" meaning "those who have not returned"!

Now,in southern from Raban where Scipetaris settled,there was a major Serbian city called BELIGRAD("beli"=white and "grad"=city).Albanians have multiplied like rabbits in that region and became a significant factor in the region.Famous Alexandrian geographer Claudius Ptolemy in his writings calls that city as "ALBANOPOLIS"("albus,albo"=white and "polis"=city),so the hole region was named by the city as "ALBANIA"!

Later,when Turks came,Scipetaris returned to Islam(from Christianity they got from Serbia and Byzantium) and as their servants started to terrorize enslaved Serbian population(like mass and organized public slaughterings) and to steal Serbian lands and properties.

That's how they came and became majority on Kosovo and Metohiya!
Kosovo is 101% Serbian land!

P.S.
Closest "relatives" by ethnicity to Scipetaris are Chechens.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 11:45:55 PM by Kerber »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 07:04:46 AM »
  WOW!!! Do you have more of this history lesons?? Thank you very much! :)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 07:21:41 AM »

In 8th century there was a group of people on eastern Caucasus (in area of today's Azerbaijan and Dagestan).They were doing hunting and cattle breeding and they called them selves "Scipetari"(alb."Shquiptari") which means "highlander(s)".That area was known in Middle Ages as "Albania".They were pagans and they worshiped a "goddess of Moon",spoken 26 different dialects.

Then they found them selves in a very bad position.From the north Hazars(of Moses' faith) pressed them with huge taxation and on south they found Arabs(of Muhammadan faith) who offered them benefits if they convert to Islam.And Scipetari("Albanians") just did that and became Arabs' allies(or servants).

In a mean while,Arabs conquered Sicily and part of south Italy,then they moved parts of Albanians from Caucasus to newly conquered areas(Sicily and south Italy) in order to establish its faith and ethnicity.Albanians were useful for that goals to Arabs since they've accepted Islam.But,it wasn't good for Albos...they found them selves,again,between 2 fires-Islam and Christianity.Those areas were conquered all the time from different parties-Christians or Muslims,so they had to change their faith very often in order to survive.

In 11th century those areas(south Italy and Sicily) were parts of Byzantium Empire.The Empire was attacking Serbian Czarhood ruled by young Czar Voyislav(1024-1065).Young Czar,while defending Serbia from Byzantium Empire,brutally and literally crushed Byzantium armies in two major battles.For that reason rebellion started in all over the Empire,because people were afraid and unease.Parts where Scipetaris lived(Sicily and south Italy) were under Byzantium ruler/regent called George(or Georgius) Maniac.He also rebelled against the Empire,prepared a rebellion army and took it on board on the ships toward Byzantium city of Drac(today Albania).
BUT,there wasn't only the rebelled army on the ships,there were also Scipetaris(Albos).Scipetaris moved with them with its complete families and some property.And in March 1043 they came to Adriatic coast and led by George Maniac fought against regular Byzantium army.The rebels have lost!George Maniac was killed in the battle and remaining parts of the rebels have surrendered.Byzantium took all the rebelled soldiers under its full control while they REJECTED Scipetaris.So,Scipetaris found them selves once again in the middle of two clashed civilizations-Serbian and Byzantium!

Young Serbian Czar Voyislav(srb."Voijslav") let them(Scipetaris) to live in Serbia in surroundings of Rabantown.They were breeding cattle and paying taxes to Serbian Czar.So,you can see they were vassals of Serbian Czar.And in the beginning they didn't have the right to posses any lands nor to mix with domestic Serbian population,just to breed cattle,pay taxes-to serve.
All the Albanian tribes that came to Serbia(Gegs,Tosks,Japs and Samids) called them selves as "Scipetari".Serbs called them "ARBANASES" or "RABANASES" by the place of RABAN where they were allowed to live!Some called them "Albanians" by the name of region where they came from in Caucasus,and Arabs called them "ARNAUTS" meaning "those who have not returned"!

Now,in southern from Raban where Scipetaris settled,there was a major Serbian city called BELIGRAD("beli"=white and "grad"=city).Albanians have multiplied like rabbits in that region and became a significant factor in the region.Famous Alexandrian geographer Claudius Ptolemy in his writings calls that city as "ALBANOPOLIS"("albus,albo"=white and "polis"=city),so the hole region was named by the city as "ALBANIA"!

Later,when Turks came,Scipetaris returned to Islam(from Christianity they got from Serbia and Byzantium) and as their servants started to terrorize enslaved Serbian population(like mass and organized public slaughterings) and to steal Serbian lands and properties.

P.S.

Amazingly informative post there brother Kerber!!

This is why I love the JTF Save Serbia sub-forum so much! Where did you get all these facts from?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »
Seriously ? I heard Albanians claim they're descended from the Illirians.

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 03:39:29 PM »
Seriously ? I heard Albanians claim they're descended from the Illirians.
he,he!are u kidding??? :::D
they got nothing with ancient illirians,i live in town where lived illirian queen Teuta,where is most famous roman and illirians mosaics and museum.
old illirians were mixed with old slavs in 8-9 century,and they extinct in slav majority,and shiptars comes for first time in europe for 11century.
now shiptars want to proof that they are origins of old illirians,but believe me,they are not,90procent of them look like arabs,and they have their "culture".
alkaida is now present in kosovo and shiptaria(albania).

i got some little hotel ,and before few years,here comes few people,and i didn't know from where are they,and i didn't ask them.
and next day i was having dinner at restorant,and they come to me and ask me something on english.
we start talking ,and i ask them from what country are they.
one who spoke with me was from germany,some profesor,and another was from albania some minister.
and they start ask me what i think about kosovo,imagine that!!!! >:(
i told them my opinions and that was gasoline on fire.
they start to telling me that shiptars are illirians,but not any fact,only we live in kosovo and albania for milleniums and onother bullsh...
i ask albanian how is their language are not similar with old illiric,and how is that their nation are not remember single one illirian hero,or how is that they got no single tales or song about them?
and guess what?
he didn't said one word including his german nazi friend(as he was talking in his speech about jews and try little about serbs and i stopped him for both)
than albanian said that they got djerdj kastrioti albanian hero! :::D
how can man from a greek father and serbian mother be shiptar???
and what u gotta say on this???
i gotta say for shiptars,be loyal citisiens of serbia(kosovo),or leave it!!!!!!!

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 03:48:28 PM »
Who are the Illyrians?

Which group did their language belong to? Are there peoples today with the language similar to that of Illyrians?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2009, 03:50:39 PM »
Who are the Illyrians?

Which group did their language belong to? Are there peoples today with the language similar to that of Illyrians?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians

Illyrians has come to refer to a broad, ill-defined[1] "Indo-European"[2] group of peoples who inhabited the western Balkans (Illyria, roughly from central Albania to southern Pannonia) and even possibly Messapia in Southern Italy (if the Messapian language is to be considered an Illlyrian dialect[3]). Illyrians[4] were part[5] of the Hallstatt culture.[6][7][8][9][10]

In theory, Illyrians are defined as speakers of the Illyrian languages, but since the latter is practically unknown, this entails the danger of a circular definition. The existence of a broad "Illyrian" ethnic identity in the past is uncertain, and some argue that the ethnonym Illyrioi came to be applied to this large group of peoples by the ancient Greeks, Illyrioi having perhaps originally designated only a single people that came to be widely known to the Greeks due to proximity.[11][12]

Indeed, such a people known as the Illyrioi have occupied a small and well-defined part of the south Adriatic coast, around Skadar Lake astride the modern frontier between Albania and Montenegro. The name may then have expanded and come to be applied to ethnically different peoples such as the Liburni, Delmatae, Iapodes, or the Pannonii.

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »
Albanians are racially very heterogenous.

One can see incredible differences between members of the same family.

There must be a Roma element in the population as well, but I always understood Albania to be the homeland of the Dinaric sub-race:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »
LOL, this claim sounds very familiar I wonder why, may be there is another group of people who assume a fake ancient identity...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »

There must be a Roma element in the population as well, but I always understood Albania to be the homeland of the Dinaric sub-race:

The nose and skull shape of the first one almost resemble a Turk.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2009, 04:13:01 PM »

nope,u are wrong,nothing dinaric in them!!!

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »
Who are the Illyrians?

no,today there is no language similar to illirian.
like a said illirians minority mixed with slav majority and they extinct as nation and also their language.
and nowa days,shiptars give their childrens names of old illirians.
that is now in,for few years.
now some of them don't give childs names like OSMAN,MURAT,PALJOKA,ISMET, but give them old illirians name TEUTA,ARGON...
and u can not find older shiptars,older than 20 years with illirian names,only younger.
i wonder why???
 :laugh:

and about today languages on balkans! majority is southernslavs languages,SERBIAN(serbia,montenegro,half part of bosnia,some parts of croatia),CROATIAN(croatia and some part of bosnia)language is modify serbian language,in "iekavski"dialect(montenegro,bosnia,and croatia).croats got their own language "kajkavski" and "cakavski" dialect but 90 procent of croats use serbian "iekavski"dialect.
and use a letters who serbian VUK KARADZIC wrote!!!
than we got SLOVENIAN language,than slav MACEDONIAN,BULGARIAN.
than we got nonslavic GREEK language(old europe language),and ALBANIAN(non indo-europian language)!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 04:32:31 PM by proud montenegrian serb »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »
Who are the Illyrians?

like a said illirians minority mixed with slav majority and they extinct as nation and also their language.
now some of them don't give childs names like OSMAN,MURAT,PALJOKA,ISMET, but give them old illirians name TEUTA,ARGON...
and u can not find older shiptars,older than 20 years with illirian names,only younger.
i wonder why???

It seems Albanians are as Illyrians as Croats are Goths :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »
Who are the Illyrians?

i wonder why???

It seems Albanians are as Illyrians as Croats are Goths :)
something like that! ;D

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2009, 03:57:16 PM »
@Crnogorac(Montenegrian Serb),

Queen Teuta lived in Risan on Adriatic coast.So,you live in Risan?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »
@Crnogorac(Montenegrian Serb),

Queen Teuta lived in Risan on Adriatic coast.So,you live in Risan?
close ;D
few kilometres from there
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 04:33:19 PM by proud montenegrian serb »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »

P.S.

This is why I love the JTF Save Serbia sub-forum so much! Where did you get all these facts from?
Those are known facts to our historians as a part of Serbian history(because Albos had an impact in our history so it is very known to us)...Unfortunately,this is not compatible with "Western school" of history because of importance for ruling "elites" to create their goals and orders.

Jesuits from Austro-Hungarian Empire was the first to invent rubbish like Albanians are descendants from Illyrians.That's pure imagination with no proves at all.Illyrians were destroyed or assimilated centuries before Scipetaris came here.That was a part of the Empire's politics to weaken Serbia and Orthodox Christianity by insisting on a lie which could be useful to occupy part of Serbia under the mask of "freedom for Albanians as Balkans' Indians(natives)".
Implications of that politics you can see even today.Today it is the same story and the same mask of "ethnic Albanians being terrorized by Serbs" and NATO was here to "liberate them".

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 04:40:37 AM »

P.S.

Those are known facts to our historians as a part of Serbian history(because Albos had an impact in our history so it is very known to us)...Unfortunately,this is not compatible with "Western school" of history because of importance for ruling "elites" to create their goals and orders.

Jesuits from Austro-Hungarian Empire was the first to invent rubbish like Albanians are descendants from Illyrians.That's pure imagination with no proves at all.Illyrians were destroyed or assimilated centuries before Scipetaris came here.That was a part of the Empire's politics to weaken Serbia and Orthodox Christianity by insisting on a lie which could be useful to occupy part of Serbia under the mask of "freedom for Albanians as Balkans' Indians(natives)".
Implications of that politics you can see even today.Today it is the same story and the same mask of "ethnic Albanians being terrorized by Serbs" and NATO was here to "liberate them".

Thank you for the information Kerber. 

I agree with what you're saying in that the Illyrians were assimilated centuries ago, long ago before the Albanians showed up in the 11th century to the Balkans. On the other hand, you could argue that many countries in Europe, the Middle East and the Caucasus as well, have at least some Illyrian ancestry? I read the Illyrians traveled as far as the Caucasus region and Middle East some even had villages their? People have settled here and there in many parts of the world, so it's not surprising if we see peoples from other cultures not resembling their fellow countrymen. I do think it's ridiculous how Albanians claim they are direct descendants of Illyrians for their predecessors and no one else. It seems like Albanians have some Middle Eastern blood probably from merchant trading and the Turks with also mainly European as well. This sounds reasonable considering most Albanians are extremely Nationalist like Turks and don't allow any intermarriage of any other ethnicities or cultures except Albanians. Most behave just like the Jihadist MuSSlims.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »
Once I read that Albanians were a Turkic tribe with Cuman heritage, and ancient Albanians and Romanians were same. I don't know it is right or not.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 06:40:57 PM »
Once I read that Albanians were a Turkic tribe with Cuman heritage, and ancient Albanians and Romanians were same. I don't know it is right or not.

Romanians are descends of Dacic people mixed with Ancent Romanic people (NOT ROMAS aka Gipsies) .
  After the second war between Dacia and Romanic Empior, Dacia lost, many Dacic men died, and many Dacic women remaned...Roman men moved in Dacia and mixed with Dacic women and formed ROMANIANS!

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »

Romanians are descends of Dacic people mixed with Ancent Romanic people (NOT ROMAS aka Gipsies) .
  After the second war between Dacia and Romanic Empior, Dacia lost, many Dacic men died, and many Dacic women remaned...Roman men moved in Dacia and mixed with Dacic women and formed ROMANIANS!
jasmina u are the best

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 06:49:22 PM »

jasmina u are the best

:-[  Thank you!
   The end of the second war was in 106 AD, I forgot to mention that!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »

It's right but many people think they are gypsies.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.