Author Topic: Are the Albanians descendents of Roma/Gypsies?  (Read 72873 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Are the Albanians descendents of Roma/Gypsies?
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 07:11:31 AM »
Once I read that Albanians were a Turkic tribe with Cuman heritage, and ancient Albanians and Romanians were same. I don't know it is right or not.

Romanians are descends of Dacic people mixed with Ancent Romanic people (NOT ROMAS aka Gipsies) .
  After the second war between Dacia and Romanic Empior, Dacia lost, many Dacic men died, and many Dacic women remaned...Roman men moved in Dacia and mixed with Dacic women and formed ROMANIANS!

It's right but many people think they are gypsies.

Gypsies are from India.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »
Once I read that Albanians were a Turkic tribe with Cuman heritage, and ancient Albanians and Romanians were same. I don't know it is right or not.

Romanians are descends of Dacic people mixed with Ancent Romanic people (NOT ROMAS aka Gipsies) .
  After the second war between Dacia and Romanic Empior, Dacia lost, many Dacic men died, and many Dacic women remaned...Roman men moved in Dacia and mixed with Dacic women and formed ROMANIANS!

It's right but many people think they are gypsies.

Then MANY people are stupid!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »
Hungarian chauvinists think they are descented of Sumerians, and that Jesus was Hungarian.  :laugh: :::D ;D :'( ;D :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:57 PM »
Hungarian chauvinists think they are descented of Sumerians, and that Jesus was Hungarian.  :laugh: :::D ;D :'( ;D :laugh:
he,he!!! :::D
as i know hungarians and fins are huns from east asia(atilla,khans etc.)

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »
No they are Magyars, they even call themselves Magyar in their Magyarian Hungarian language.

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »
No they are Magyars, they even call themselves Magyar in their Magyarian Hungarian language.
yes, but they really are huns,their language is only similar with fins,ugro-fin languages.
don't get me wrong,about this,i am not some hungarian hater,i love their girls ;D

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
Zelhar (You are right)

Magyar means Hungarian, in the Hungarian language. Proud Montenegrian Serb you are right in part, but current Hungarians have Slavic and Germanic "bloods" too, + another Turkic heritage.

:)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2009, 04:29:24 PM »
This video is about the Hungarians, history, culture by one of my Jewish friend (Gavriel):

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2009, 07:28:03 PM »
Zelhar (You are right)

Magyar means Hungarian, in the Hungarian language. Proud Montenegrian Serb you are right in part, but current Hungarians have Slavic and Germanic "bloods" too, + another Turkic heritage.

You don't have to explain what "Magyar" means because we also call them LIKE THAT!We don't say anything similar with "Hungar"(only here on English).

We say "Madjar" as we heard how they call them selves centuries ago.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »
Zelhar (You are right)

You don't have to explain what "Magyar" means because we also call them LIKE THAT!We don't say anything similar with "Hungar"(only here on English).

French, and Germans say similar to "Hungarian", for example Ongrie, or Ungarische

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »
Hehe...And Bosnian Muslims say that they have pyramids.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 07:33:07 PM »

:::D HILLARIOUS!!!!! :::D

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 07:36:34 PM »
Zelhar (You are right)

French, and Germans say similar to "Hungarian", for example Ongrie, or Ungarische
I know,that's why their names Hungary and Hungarian are world wide accepted.Austro-Hungarian Empire we called "Austro-Ugarska",while our name for Hungary is "Madjarska".

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »

:::D HILLARIOUS!!!!! :::D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramids

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 06:47:52 AM »
omg....i heard about those pyramids b4.......

and somebody said macedonian was a totaly different language,from what i know,it was one of the older serbian spoken dialects that didn't get in to the serbian language...i wouldn't cathagorise macedonians as a whole other nation...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2009, 08:11:29 AM »

and somebody said macedonian was a totaly different language,from what i know,it was one of the older serbian spoken dialects that didn't get in to the serbian language...i wouldn't cathagorise macedonians as a whole other nation...

Macedonians were formed in order to break the Great Serbia formation? MAYBE!!! I'm not sure!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 08:36:44 AM by Jasmina »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2009, 09:33:15 AM »
Romanians (Vlachs) are descendents of ancient Ilirians and Moesians, They were romanised and when Roman border on Danube colapsed in VII century, some of them emigrated to Valachia and Macedonia, and some of them remained in what is now Serbia. They're not Gypsies.

http://www.friesian.com/decdenc2.htm

Alabanians are European Fakestinians.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »
I myself wonder if the Shiptars (Albanians) are descended from the Dravids (Tamils) of South India. They both have a language that is completely unrelated to any other language family in the world, both converted to Islam en masse, and both make their living via heroin-dealing and organized crime.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »
Is it PC to say Futar instead of Shiptar ?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »
Is it PC to say Futar instead of Shiptar ?
What's "Futar"?
Albanians call themselves "Shiptari"(alb."shqiptar") meaning "highlanders".So it's normal to call them by that name.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2009, 05:12:09 PM »
'Futar' is a human-cat hybrid in Frank Herbert's Dune universe.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »
i've heard heard they like to think of them selves as "childern of the eagle" and that shiptar means something of that kind...

Offline JustaGreek

• New JTFer
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2010, 02:51:29 PM »

Macedonians were formed in order to break the Great Serbia formation? MAYBE!!! I'm not sure!

Yes you are correct. Tito the Croat during WW2 was responsible for creating a so called Macedonian state and identity.  Their is no such thing as a Macedonian ethnicity. The ancient Macedonians were Greeks. 

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2010, 04:55:45 PM »
No. And they dont look alike. Dont insult romas

The majority of gypsies are criminals, they are like the Mexicans of Europe but worse.

They prefer to be called  romas and they are not criminals. Are you a nazi? White Isrealite is a racist sounding username.

You calling me a racist because I identify as white? That's racist to assume I can only be racist because i'm white. I just identify as a white Jew.

Ayron??

White Isreallite sounds so christian identity, but if you are a jew you are a wannabee nazi because nazis will never accept jews as white

I am a white republican Jewish woman and I hate moslems, and I hate those who support the murderous moslems!
My dearest wish is to wake up and find all the Moslems off the face of this earth.
If you want an accurate description of radical racism, take a look at Islam.

Welcome to the forum.                                               Shalom - Dox     

It is racism when you are talking that way about muslims, they are not all bad... I classify people by what they did and doing not by religion, both muslims and jews where working against my country, so should I hate jews because of that? Of course not, you have to blame world oligarhy leaders and new world order, they can turn us against eachother with their money, they separate my people in several countries and make diferent nation of one people, we killed eachothers in wars, you know why - because of money and corupt people. My point is you should separate people on good and bad not to clasiffy them by their religion, we didn't choose our religion we inherit it from our ancestors it's our legacy. I don't like muslims or their religion but blaming them would not solve the problem, you have a big problem if you don't know with who you need to fight, think about it...
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »

Albanians are what they need to be for their puppetier, and you will see all kinds of propaganda it's nothing unussual...Albanians got Kosovo because America need it to build a war base, probably for some future war...
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!