Author Topic: Are the Albanians descendents of Roma/Gypsies?  (Read 72849 times)

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Are the Albanians descendents of Roma/Gypsies?
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2011, 08:38:46 AM »
Albanians are the criminals Gypsies are just a little different.Many people in the U.S. don't care for Gypsies because like my Mother used to tell me if i was bad gypsies would kidnap me and turn me into a Gypsy. Many Americans do not like Albanians either because they tend to be thieves. The only Americans who like Albanians are Americans in Govt. Although i have to say my brother had a few Albanian friends but they lost  their Albanian traits they escaped to Sicily many generations ago so they're not really Albanian anymore they just remember they were once Albanians.They identify themselves more as Sicilians
Sicilians are mafia so do they evolved to something bigger! :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2011, 09:15:47 AM »
Sicilians are mafia so do they evolved to something bigger! :::D
But Sicilians have some morals Albanians have none.They would pickpocket a 90yr old lady of her last penny
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2011, 01:03:31 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2011, 05:34:01 PM »
Albanians are the criminals Gypsies are just a little different.Many people in the U.S. don't care for Gypsies because like my Mother used to tell me if i was bad gypsies would kidnap me and turn me into a Gypsy. Many Americans do not like Albanians either because they tend to be thieves. The only Americans who like Albanians are Americans in Govt. Although i have to say my brother had a few Albanian friends but they lost  their Albanian traits they escaped to Sicily many generations ago so they're not really Albanian anymore they just remember they were once Albanians.They identify themselves more as Sicilians
The same situation was with me, too. It looks like it's a global phenomena.  ;)

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2011, 12:14:14 PM »
The Albenians are of Indo-germanic origin

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2011, 12:43:32 PM »
Yes it's true, Albanians are real Caucasians - descending from the Caucasus region which had been their their original home until some 6 or 7 centuries ago or so. I suspect that these vermin begum to infest the Balkans along with the Turkish conquest.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2011, 10:22:49 AM »
Aren't Serbs and Croats caucasians too?

• Full JTFer
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »
I am Jewish Caucasian. And I'm proud to be a Caucasian. By the way, how do you say ''caucasian'' in Serbian? ''kavkazski''?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »
I am Jewish Caucasian. And I'm proud to be a Caucasian. By the way, how do you say ''caucasian'' in Serbian? ''kavkazski''?
We don't use the term "kavkazac" for one's race. We just say white - belac. Caucasian for us is someone who lives in the area of Caucasus mountain.
I just want to know, why are you proud of your skin color? It's not much of an accomplishment.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »
Ok, did you ask for region  or race I had a feeling that you ask for region. If you ask for region, serbs are not truly from there, yes on serbian we say "kavkazski region"!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2011, 05:35:39 AM »
I think the term should be, if it should Caucasus related at all, "Caucasoid". So that the term caucausian will only be used for what it's supposed to mean- a person from the Caucasus.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2011, 07:25:38 AM »
Are all white people originally from the Caucasus? Why do we call a white person Caucasian?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2011, 02:08:13 PM »
@Eden Ben Yitzchak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

The concept of a Caucasian race or Varietas Caucasia was developed around 1800 by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, a German scientist and classical anthropologist.[4] Blumenbach named it after the Caucasian peoples (from the Northern Caucasus region), whom he considered to be the archetype for the grouping.[5] He based his classification of the Caucasian race primarily on craniology.[6] Blumenbach wrote:
"Caucasian variety - I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (birth place) of mankind."[7]
--------------------------------

So, you see, it is most common in Germanic nations. In Serbia this term is never used for defining major groups("races") of people.

When we say on this Forum that Albanians are Caucasians we are referring to their geographical origin - Caucasus Mountains area, near Black Sea.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:17:25 PM by Kerber »

Offline ForLorN

• Junior JTFer
  • I F.A.SM
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2014, 02:57:48 PM »
А ти си 30 година проучавао српску историју па знаш?
Doctor Jovan I Deretic has concrete evidence for everything he  published.

I agree on that one.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2014, 04:30:41 PM »
80% > of albanians have serbian origin, others Albanians have Asian origins. The area in which lived Albanian "natives" ("Asian" Albanians who migrated to the Balkans) is southern Albania, south of the river Shkumbin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkumbin
But on the whole territory of Albania can be found the remains of Orthodox churches, some Greek (Byzantine) but mostly Serbian.
"Albanian language has two dialects: Gheg dialect, north of the Shkumbin, and the dialect of Tosk south of the river. Tosk dialect is the official language of Albania. In Kosovo and Metohija is up to in 1972., As a literary Albanian Gheg dialect used. It printed books, newspapers, taught officially in school. That year was a meeting in Pristina Albanian linguists from Albania and Kosovo, where it was agreed that the Albanian literary language unifies. Since then, Kosovo and Metohija, the official and literary language, a dialect of Tosk as in Albania."
Actually, these are two different languages ​​and two different people they barely understood among themselves! Northern - Ghеgs (Albanianaised Serbs, mostly) and the South - Tosks (native Albanians, mostly). Ghegs (Malisors) themselves have never called Albanians than Shqiptars (highlanders). Gheg language is full of Serbian, Italian, Greek, Roman and Turkish words. The letter was Cyrillic!
 Albanian language is first mentioned in historical documents on July 14, 1285 in Dubrovnik. The letters of the Albanian language and writing standards were adopted in 1908. Was. Selected the Latin letters rather than the old Turkish language that was another alternative. This was done by the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Vatican, which aimed to create the Albanian people and the nation more than it is, and then create a state of Albania in order to weaken Serbia by territorial, ethnic and strategic (preventing or reduce her to the Adriatic Sea ).
Albanians were Orthodox Christians, and when they reached the Turks converted to Islam, under  Vatican and the Austro-Hungarian influence lot of them have become Catholics, and that trend continues today, especially among Kosovo Albanians.