Author Topic: The dangers of pork  (Read 21426 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: The dangers of pork
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:18 PM »
These are simply the helth benefits and I'd encourage any non Jew to not eat these foods as they are not healthy for not only Reform Jews but for non Jews as well
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 03:37:44 PM »
The Kabbalah says that kosher animals have the energy of Tiqun while unkosher animals have the energy of Tohu. I don’t think any modern day pig farming regardless how hygienic or any cooking at 70 degrees Celsius or 700 degrees Celsius could alter this fundamental nature of the pig! When we ingest the energy of Tiqun we become more holy when we ingest the energy of Tohu we become more evil. In other words you are what you eat. If someone eats pig they become like a pig, dirty, greedy, lazy etc.

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/359238/jewish/Kabbalah-on-Pork.htm

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
Interesting article

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »
The Kabbalah says that kosher animals have the energy of Tiqun while unkosher animals have the energy of Tohu. I don’t think any modern day pig farming regardless how hygienic or any cooking at 70 degrees Celsius or 700 degrees Celsius could alter this fundamental nature of the pig! When we ingest the energy of Tiqun we become more holy when we ingest the energy of Tohu we become more evil. In other words you are what you eat. If someone eats pig they become like a pig, dirty, greedy, lazy etc.

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/359238/jewish/Kabbalah-on-Pork.htm

"Holy" is not a medical term.  It's by definition not physical.   Holy is a spiritual state.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »
Eating pork in Israel is bad, but using Torah to justify left-wing surrender and vivisection of Israel is a thousand times worse. That's exactly what Shas and Agudah do.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 07:08:24 PM »
Eating pork in Israel is bad, but using Torah to justify left-wing surrender and vivisection of Israel is a thousand times worse. That's exactly what Shas and Agudah do.

Oh that is 100 percent true. Using the torah to justify political prostitution like shas does is even worse. Saying anyone who votes for "the russian party" will burn in gehenom is using the torah to line your pockets because more knesset seats means more gelt for the party. Wow are these people evil.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »
I am going to the gym now so I wont be commenting further on the prostitution of shas until I get back from there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »
The people who spend all of their energy defending these political prostitutes, and who curse those who disagree with them, are also just as evil. Calling Gentile Zionists "goyim" and "yoshka followers" is a terrible Chilul Hashem and will be cursed. These Satmar-like traitors to the Jewish people will burn in hell forever if they do not repent.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »
I am going to the gym now so I wont be commenting further on the prostitution of shas until I get back from there.
Yeah, I need to go tutor a friend of mine, see you later.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 08:37:03 PM »

What does this have to do with the topic we are discussing? This is not a political discussion, it is concerning the mitzvot of Kashrut.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
The people who spend all of their energy defending these political prostitutes, and who curse those who disagree with them, are also just as evil. Calling Gentile Zionists "goyim" and "yoshka followers" is a terrible Chilul Hashem and will be cursed. These Satmar-like traitors to the Jewish people will burn in hell forever if they do not repent.

Huh? Goyim is the hebrew word for Nations... Why would anyone have any problem being called a nation? Everyday I call non-Jews goyim, just as I call Jews Jews... There are Jews, the holy nation, and non-Jewish nations.

I don't know what this gobbledy gook is doing in this discussion of the dangers of pork... What is it you are trying to accomplish here? You are not discussing Jewish nor Torah ideas, which is the sub-section of the forum which you are posting to.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »
Yeah, I need to go tutor a friend of mine, see you later.

Could you take your crude talk to some other section of the forum. This is not the kind of stuff we discuss in the Torah section.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »
Can you explain what was crude?

I didn't even attack anyone in my OP, I criticized two whole entire parties, without singling anyone out or naming names.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 09:21:58 PM »
You are not discussing Jewish nor Torah ideas, which is the sub-section of the forum which you are posting to.

I mentioned this because usually pork as a political issue comes from the two parties I named, Shas and Agudah. Banning pork is their top priority. In and of itself, as a Gentile, that is none of my business, and I certainly do not defend pork-eating in the Jewish nation, but it's utter hypocrisy for so-called "religious parties" to get super-worked-up about this part of Torah and yet create all kinds of Bill Clintonesque distortions of logic to Torahically defend surrendering ancient Jewish Biblical land to Amalek, which is exactly what these parties do.

Shas is the party most singularly responsible for denying one Jew (Chaim Ben Pesach) his G-d given right to aliyah too, don't forget.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »
You are not discussing Jewish nor Torah ideas, which is the sub-section of the forum which you are posting to.

I mentioned this because usually pork as a political issue comes from the two parties I named, Shas and Agudah. Banning pork is their top priority. In and of itself, as a Gentile, that is none of my business, and I certainly do not defend pork-eating in the Jewish nation, but it's utter hypocrisy for so-called "religious parties" to get super-worked-up about this part of Torah and yet create all kinds of Bill Clintonesque distortions of logic to Torahically defend surrendering ancient Jewish Biblical land to Amalek, which is exactly what these parties do.

Shas is the party most singularly responsible for denying one Jew (Chaim Ben Pesach) his G-d given right to aliyah too, don't forget.

This most certainly belongs here because what shas is doing is distributing mental pork to their fellow jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 11:44:00 PM »
That is an excellent metaphor DownwithIslam. Shas and their ilk are feeding trusting religious Jews spiritual pork and poisoning and polluting their minds and souls. The truth is that Shas banned Chaim from Israel because they knew he is the antidote to their spiritual toxin. He was going to take all of Shas' voters from them and turn them to the party that he was going to found. This is the only reason why Shas barred Chaim from making aliyah.

But just for the record Muman, I can 100% promise you that I had no intention of criticizing you here. But someone else in this thread made a comment about so-called "yoshka followers" when I criticized Shas in another thread.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »
That is an excellent metaphor DownwithIslam. Shas and their ilk are feeding trusting religious Jews spiritual pork and poisoning and polluting their minds and souls. The truth is that Shas banned Chaim from Israel because they knew he is the antidote to their spiritual toxin. He was going to take all of Shas' voters from them and turn them to the party that he was going to found. This is the only reason why Shas barred Chaim from making aliyah.

But just for the record Muman, I can 100% promise you that I had no intention of criticizing you here. But someone else in this thread made a comment about so-called "yoshka followers" when I criticized Shas in another thread.

I wonder who that was. I don't understand why shas supporters even bother coming to kahanist forums to provoke the native kahanists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »
I wonder why Satmars even come here to provoke us. Satmars are even worse than Shas.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »
I wonder why Satmars even come here to provoke us. Satmars are even worse than Shas.

Huh? What are you talking about. Satmars are good Jews and I listen to many Chassidic Rabbis, some of whom are Satmar. Who are you to judge them? Now you are really getting on my nerves. You come into the Torah and Jewish ideas forum and start talking like this...

I request that you refrain from this lest I complain to some higher authorities. My patience is running out with some members here, you know who I am talking about..

What other Jews do you curse and speak evil of C.F.? I am really wondering if there is an ounce of humanity in that body of yours. Every single post I have ever read of you was always cursing or speaking ill of somebody. Why don't you do something positive one of these days?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »

I wonder who that was. I don't understand why shas supporters even bother coming to kahanist forums to provoke the native kahanists.

Who here at JTF considers themselves a Shas supporter? I have never heard anyone profess this. I have heard some of the more righteous Jews say that every religious Jew should be respected, and Shas Rabbi should be respected. This is a position I support to, based on very much study of Jewish wisdom.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2009, 01:30:14 AM »
Huh? What are you talking about. Satmars are good Jews and I listen to many Chassidic Rabbis, some of whom are Satmar. Who are you to judge them? Now you are really getting on my nerves. You come into the Torah and Jewish ideas forum and start talking like this...

I request that you refrain from this lest I complain to some higher authorities. My patience is running out with some members here, you know who I am talking about..

What other Jews do you curse and speak evil of C.F.? I am really wondering if there is an ounce of humanity in that body of yours. Every single post I have ever read of you was always cursing or speaking ill of somebody. Why don't you do something positive one of these days?

Who here at JTF considers themselves a Shas supporter? I have never heard anyone profess this. I have heard some of the more righteous Jews say that every religious Jew should be respected, and Shas Rabbi should be respected. This is a position I support to, based on very much study of Jewish wisdom.

The quote of you that I have bolded was completely uncalled for, and I expect an apology. No matter how much we disagree, I have not once insulted you.

And moreover, like I said before, my comments were not even directed at you. There is at least one member here who is extremely pro-Shas, but I did not mean you.

I disagree that most Satmars are good Jews. This is the sect of Judaism whose Rav (Teitelbaum) denounced any and all Zionist Jews and even made the absurd statement that the Shoah was G-d's punishment to Jewry for supporting Zionism. If this was true, then why did a greater percentage of Hungarian Satmars perish in the Holocaust (thanks in no small part to the deal that Kastner [yimach schmo] and his friend Teitelbaum had with the Nazis) than almost any other Jewish group?

Many Satmars actively curse and pray against all Zionist Jews and even consider them goyim. That is an abomination in Hashem's eyes, period.

Chaim has said that a few Satmars very quietly took part in JDL activities to free Soviet Jewry, but they were definitely a minority. Satmarism is a cult of Judaism that should be abandoned for true Torah Zionism.

And finally, I criticized the entire Shas party and its political agenda, not any one person or rabbi.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 01:51:23 AM »
Muman, we were not referring to you at all. In fact, the shas supporter we were referring to knows who he is. We were not referring to you, honestly. As far as Satmar is concerned, they are not good jews. Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, the original satmar rabbi, wrote the book vayoel moshe in 1961. The entire book is one big call for the physical extermination of all the jews living in israel. He called them satanic and many other things. all satmars subscribe to that and it's why most children in williamsburg are named "yoel." These are not good jews, they are vile.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 02:05:31 AM »
Muman, we were not referring to you at all. In fact, the shas supporter we were referring to knows who he is. We were not referring to you, honestly. As far as Satmar is concerned, they are not good jews. Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, the original satmar rabbi, wrote the book vayoel moshe in 1961. The entire book is one big call for the physical extermination of all the jews living in israel. He called them satanic and many other things. all satmars subscribe to that and it's why most children in williamsburg are named "yoel." These are not good jews, they are vile.
What DownwithIslam wrote is 100% accurate. We were not referring to you, Muman, and Satmarism is a terrible cult that should immediately be abandoned for real Judaism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2009, 05:32:31 PM »
Calling Gentile Zionists "goyim" is a terrible Chilul Hashem and will be cursed.

That was quite an ignorant statement.   You are advised to stop inciting anti-Jewish hatred amongst gentiles by suggesting to them that we are saying anything derogatory.   We simply are not.   "Goyim" is a word for "gentiles."   Goyim means nations.   ('the nations' implies, 'the nations of the world' as opposed to the Jewish nation).    And YOU Cf, do not decide what G-d curses and what He doesn't.    Furthermore, you are ignorant of Jewish law, and regardless, you being a gentile, I would say you have no business attempting to tell us in the Judaism section what Jewish law is about.  Take a hike, pal.   You have business elsewhere (in the main section).   You're out of your league.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »

Huh? Goyim is the hebrew word for Nations... Why would anyone have any problem being called a nation? Everyday I call non-Jews goyim, just as I call Jews Jews... There are Jews, the holy nation, and non-Jewish nations.

I don't know what this gobbledy gook is doing in this discussion of the dangers of pork... What is it you are trying to accomplish here? You are not discussing Jewish nor Torah ideas, which is the sub-section of the forum which you are posting to.

It seems as though it was a provocation.   I think you are responding appropriately, muman.   I'm not sure what the intention of the provokation was, but I'm certainly not backing down.