Author Topic: Trying to garner support for JTF's ideas on a British nationalist forum  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
I am debating on a British nationalist forum and my opponent is quite sure that:

with the stopping of US aid must come the halting of US backing. Let's not beat around the bush, we both know that the only reason that the various Muslim states in the Middle-East don't join forces to destroy Israel is because they know that it has the full and unequivicol support, ideologically and militarily, of the worlds only superpower.

With this backing gone, Israel would be on its own and would have to fight its own battles. And it would probably be trounced.

While it might be ideologically sound to support groups like the JTF, the reality is that EVERY Israeli government needs the USA. Without this backing, it would be voting for its annihiation.

To suggest otherwise is simply not taking on board geo-political reality.

I have quoted this article:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.true.zionists.oppose.foreign.aid.htm

Can I go any further than that? What arguments could I use?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trying to garner support for JTF's ideas on a British nationalist forum
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »
First I think there is a mix in the quoted argument between US backing and the US 'aid'.

The US 'aid' is basically a Money that the US allocate to Israel but that Israel can only spend it on US arms. So basically form the US perspective it is more an aid to their arms industry. And for Israel this is a double edge sword, since Israel could really supply itself with almost anything she buys from the US, and than offer her arms for export, making profit and competing with American suppliers. Moreover the 2.5-3bUS$ of this aid is less than 5 percent of our budget and we could really manage without it.

As for the backing- I think it is more like holding us back, than backing us. Israel has the military might to crush all her neighbors. If she hadn't been militarily superior than no US backing would save her, I do not expect American troops to fight our wars. If the US would just free us from the short leash we'd do fine. Of course the US can destroy Israel by herself or help the Arabs and the Iranian Nazis to destroy us by switching sides, by arming them and boycotting us. But the Muslims on their own cannot defeat us.

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 02:14:37 PM »
I am quite worried about Islamocapitalism rearing its head.

I see the centre of the financial world moving to Dubai with oil as the only real capital in circulation.

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »
Guys. It is going well. I remain steadfast, logical and rational.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 12:04:01 PM »
If Israel was in all out war with all the moslem nations nuclear or none .Israel could unleash 250 to300 THERMONUCLEAR  weapons from land sea and air.Thats not counting tactical Nukes. Very good article by one of the U.S.'s top military planner                 http://www.upi.com/Emerging_Threats/2007/11/21/Walkers_World_A_Mideast_nuclear_war/UPI-98841195660827/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:12:54 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 12:51:51 PM »
Who are the Anglophone Israeli nationalists?

Somebody mentioned Professor Paul Eidelberg.

Please could I have some more names to whom it would be worth referring interested British nationalists? :)