Author Topic: Olmert orders cash transfer to Gaza  (Read 1703 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Olmert orders cash transfer to Gaza
« on: February 06, 2009, 04:09:43 PM »
He should be hanged for treason.

["]

Olmert orders cash transfer to Gaza
February 5, 2009

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Prime Minister Ehud Olmert ordered the transfer of about $43 million to Gaza.

The money, from banks in the West Bank, is earmarked for the salaries of Palestinian Authority employees.

The transfer, announced Thursday, was to occur immediately.

P.A. workers have not been able to receive their salaries in Gaza since Israel's military operation and requested the cash transfer from Israel, which holds taxes collected from the Palestinian Authority. Hamas has been paying its own workers, however.

Political and security forces believe the funds could end up in the hands of Hamas or other terror organizations, according to reports.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and Defense Minister Ehud Barak, candidates for prime minister in the Feb. 10 national elections, were vehemently opposed to the transfer.

[""]

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Olmert orders cash transfer to Gaza
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »
Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer (yimach schma) is opposed to Olmert (yimach schmo)'s welfare payment to PLO Nazis (yimach schmam)? That's news to me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 04:14:07 PM »
Tzipwhorah Sh*tzer (yimach schma) is opposed to Olmert (yimach schmo)'s welfare payment to PLO Nazis (yimach schmam)? That's news to me.

C.F.,

I pray for the destruction of these two self-hating Jews who have caused unimaginable damage to the Jewish people. These are the types of people who deserve painful boils and other maladies. I have been hoping for Olmerts death for almost three years now...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 06:38:44 PM »

C.F.,

I pray for the destruction of these two self-hating Jews who have caused unimaginable damage to the Jewish people. These are the types of people who deserve painful boils and other maladies. I have been hoping for Olmerts death for almost three years now...

Tzipporah spitzer(may this kike whore be obliterated) is only pretending to be opposed to things because she feels it will help her win. Lets hope hashme gives the insane jews in Israel some saychel and that they wont vote for her. I too have been hoping for olmerts death for the past 3 years at least.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »

Hi C F, it is news to me as well. I thought these Liberal Nazis helped each other out. I am surprised.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
The reason why Tzipwhorah opposes this tax-dollar welfare transfer to PLO butchers is because she doesn't think Buttholmert's sum is enough!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 03:05:16 AM »
Well, so far every Israeli prime minister that has given Jewish land away has not finished a full term in office, so let's see if anything becomes of this piece of drek.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 03:35:45 AM »
This abomination has given over DOUBLE the aid Barack Hussein Obama ysh''v has given to Gaza. This is a reflection of how a self-hating Jew is infinitely more dangerous then even the worst Gentile anti-semites.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 06:39:23 AM »
Elections are coming so the animals are speaking with human voice. If the Labour/Kadima will win the Jerusalem will be next Gaza. G-d forbids.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm