Author Topic: Im shocked about racism in these forums  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
Re: Im shocked about racism in these forums
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 11:03:12 AM »
Muslims are usually not racist they come in all sizes,shapes and skin colours, they intolerant and radical extremists but not racist
Muslims are everything that a dictionary full of filthy words would describe.

also I want to know why Roma's hate Muslims? I know Romas are against Nazis, they were too the victims of holocaust.

I dont know how many romas hate muslims, i guess not all, i for myself dont really hate muslims i see a danger in islam for democracy
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 11:09:48 AM »
I think that this form is generally quite tolerant to LEGAL Mexican Americans.  I personally enjoy their culture in moderation.... again... assuming they are not illegals or Mexican nationalists.

However. JTF IS blatantaly anti-black culture, and anti-black nationalism. Havent you listened to ask JTF?   90% of our members understand this.... and this had been a HUGE draw for us in the past.  Especially since... the Jews have had a terrible record of siding with our sub-saharan friends.... and it has backfired!!  (Chaim has mentioned this on SEVERAL occasions)

It used to be more obvious that this was OUR stance.. because the website used to have a lot of imagery and articles against black culture and black-nationalism.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »
I dont know how many romas hate muslims, i guess not all, i for myself dont really hate muslims i see a danger in islam for democracy

I didnt realize this.   Let me give you a friendly suggestion...  If you dont HATE islam this MIGHT not be the best forum for you.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 11:17:40 AM »
They voted overwhelmingly for the most powerful anti-Semite in the world right now, Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama isnt a anti-semite.   LIES!

YOU, are a NAZI TROLL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 11:18:30 AM »
Don't reason this shmuck!! you says he can't believe that (all) Jews are racists!!! he's obviously a troll!!!!

The nerve of this fool!!!!

Im not anti-semitic i registered because im pro-israel, pro-jewish and because i thought jews are the enemies of nazis. I never said ALL jews are racist. Some Jews on this site are racist.

LYING BLASPHEMOUS NAZI TROLL
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 11:18:54 AM »
First of all Roma or Tigan, you don't know enough about JTF to generalize its members that way!
  2nd, if you support Obama and think he's wonderful it's Obvious you Do NOt Share the Views of JTF.
  3rd, you are free to leave anytime you wish But if you stay you must Respect our members and refrain from making statements such as you have earlier.

Your logic doesn't impress us at all, We have been doen this raod before with other Trolls... Our Belief are NOT progressive, reformed or new age Liberal - We Are Who We Are and That's That!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 11:19:53 AM »
Muslims are usually not racist they come in all sizes,shapes and skin colours, they intolerant and radical extremists but not racist

also I want to know why Roma's hate Muslims? I know Romas are against Nazis, they were too the victims of holocaust.

LIES LIES LIES.  IZLAM IS NAZI. PERIOD!! IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT- YOU DESERVE ANYTHING YOU GOT COMING FROM IZLAM.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »

so you obviously have no problems with Turkey,Pakistan,Indonesia,Bangladesh..

Let me tell you dude, as a Hindu Indian i have problems accepting these countires on the world map, and i'm sure other JTF members too have similar sentiments.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 11:23:03 AM »
Inquiring Mind ...  :laugh:

More like a defective part from the factory!
In you avatar you looks like you need to shed a few ponds, its all your heavy thoughs that are bring you down!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 11:25:44 AM »

"As i registered i didnt expected jews to be so racist. Im shocked how jews who think they are white and european attack blacks, mexicans and romas and steoretype them"

This is what YOU wrote.  You are not pro Israel or pro Jewish if you are implying that all Jews are racist!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 11:26:42 AM »
They voted overwhelmingly for the most powerful anti-Semite in the world right now, Barack Hussein Obama.

YOU, are a NAZI TROLL

No, he is no Nazi troll.

He doesn't know it better. I have spoken with hundreds of people from all over Europe.

None of them knows about Obamas past and his oppinions about Israel.

They think basically that those who employ a few Jews can't be bad for Israel.

But the outcome will be, that the two state solution would give the quranimals whole Yesha.

Then they will pressure Israel to give the Muslims in the rest of Jewish controlled Israel their support.

It is the classic salami-tactic. Slice by slice.

I think like you about this issues, but specially in Europe nearly nobody knows the true goals of Obama, Emmanuel, Powers etc.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 11:31:20 AM »

YOU, are a NAZI TROLL

No, he is no Nazi troll.

He doesn't know it better. I have spoken with hundreds of people from all over Europe.

None of them knows about Obamas past and his oppinions about Israel.

They think basically that those who employ a few Jews can't be bad for Israel.

But the outcome will be, that the two state solution would give the quranimals whole Yesha.

Then they will pressure Israel to give the Muslims in the rest of Jewish controlled Israel their support.

It is the classic salami-tactic. Slice by slice.
Example: India, we have lost 40% of our original lands to Muslanazis.

all i know about Obama is,He wants to divide Israel , he wants to divide India, he wants us to give up Kashmir ..

But it seems to me that Inquiring Mind will have no problems if Muslims take up Israeli and Indian lands and they establish fake Islamic democracy over it with support from Obama.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
What do you know about JTF? You should read about us, before you join. We are not racists. We are fighting for the justice, and as Rubystar said, not all members are Jewish. The real racists are the muslims!

The stance of the JTF is that no group of people is inferior in a Genetic way. however there are cultures and people that are overwhelmingly committed to violence and the conquest of others. That is why we, as Righteous people must resist these people at every turn.

Just look at the Koran and the charter of Hamas and you will see the danger.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »
I don't want hurt Inquring Mind, but he was banned from that forum where we met at first, because of "many [censored] posts"  :laugh: (Sorry John, I didn't want hurt you)  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »
Guys remember debate them, many still need to be educated.  Many have narrow mines and don't see a bigger picture that we have so many members from every section of the world we gladly are assocaited with.   Isn't tis guy in Austria the hub of anti semitism?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »
Example: India, we have lost 40% of our original lands to Muslanazis.

all i know about Obama is,He wants to divide Israel , he wants to divide India, he wants us to give up Kashmir ..

But it seems to me that Inquiring Mind will have no problems if Muslims take up Israeli and Indian lands and they establish fake Islamic democracy over it with support from Obama.

Yes, my Hindustani brother. What Gandhi did was unforgivable and nothing short of treason!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 12:40:51 PM »
Obama is a rat animal .. the racist, with his "typical white''
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PM »
As i registered i didnt expected jews to be so racist. Im shocked how jews who think they are white and european attack blacks, mexicans and romas and steoretype them.

I'm shocked at people who are always shocked.

*You've jumped to the wrong conclusions and your underlying premise is wrong.
*There are Jews who have European ancestry and who are white. The term "white Jew" is not an oxymoron.
*The attacks are not against black people, which I would vehemently condemn, but against black culture and it generally pertains to blacks in America.
*We have blacks who are members. Why would anyone here purposefully go out of their way to offend our supporters?

Some of the rhetoric may get a bit out of hand, but the core message of JTF has always been consistent. We're against evil culture rather than an entire race of people.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 12:55:16 PM »

Obama isnt a anti-semite.

Obama is a Nazi. Stop lying!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »

Dude are you serious, or are you a troll?

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 01:33:48 PM »
I think that it must be hard for IM to place himself.

I am 1/4 Roma by my grandfather.

I would have it no other way, when people insult Roma I just quietly correct them or turn the conversation towards something interesting and anthropological...

The word 'racist' is a political propaganda tool invented by the communist Leon Trotsky. Communists were very cruel to Roma, perhaps more so than fascists were.

Inquiring Mind, please think again about what you are saying on this forum, because if you stay here and post carefully you may find yourself making a valuable contribution.

Obama is an anti-Semite, anti-Zionist, anti-nationalist. A disaster for the world.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 01:40:29 PM »

I suspect he might be a Moslem Troll on cyber duty patrol while living in his third world cave or hole!          

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

RIGHT DOX, Obama wants to DESTROY Israel and HATES ALL Jews, just like his UGLY MAGGOT PASTOR JERK BRAINS
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »

RIGHT DOX, Obama wants to DESTROY Israel and HATES ALL Jews, just like his UGLY MAGGOT PASTOR JERK BRAINS

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE HUNGARIAN JEWS SUPPORT HIM, AND WROTE HIM A LETTER TO "CONGRATULATIONS"  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »

I suspect he might be a Moslem Troll on cyber duty patrol while living in his third world cave or hole!          

I am sure he is not moslem. I knew him almost a year ago from an anthropolgy forum, he is religious Ortodox Christian. (?) At least he said it.  :o