Author Topic: HERE are some Christians trying to warn of the frauds and apostates.....  (Read 1371 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I am NOT trying to proselytize, (cuz there is some Christian content) but I wanted to share this ministry (which I have been a part of for years now) www.watchmanradio.com......that is TRYING TO WARN people about what is coming, the things that have been happening (politics, religion, economy) This is a Watchman ministry WE GET ALOT OF FLACK FROM CHRISTIANS.....!!!:

Ezekiel 33:6:

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Anyway, I just wanted to share......we have warned about things for years that are now coming to pass (such as the things in the economy, etc).

I just wanted to share.....there are a few out there.... ;D

The show is broadcast live every Saturday live from New York...and on shortwave radio and WWCR (Worldwide Christian Radio). Also, all the shows are archived so anyone can listen later if they want.....

Here is the website (there is some Christian content in the shows).

Maybe I could Chaim on the show sometime? Let me know if you are interested, Chaim. I could get you on, you could give the Jewish perspective on everything that is going on in America now...... :) It would fit in with the show very well.......  And you could talk a little about JTF, too......I am sure I could get you on the show....think about it, ok?

www.watchmanradio.com

Disclaimer: I don't necessarily agree with everything said on that show.....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:05:52 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: HERE are some Christians trying to warn of the frauds and apostates.....
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »
 :crazy:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
  :eat:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »
Hey! I'm just acknowledging that I read your thread. That website is interesting. If you want Chaim to respond to this topic though I'd suggest posting it in the General Discussion section. Or I could move it there for you.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 02:30:29 AM »
Hey! I'm just acknowledging that I read your thread. That website is interesting. If you want Chaim to respond to this topic though I'd suggest posting it in the General Discussion section. Or I could move it there for you.

Oh, ok, go ahead and move it then......

Kewl....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 11:59:23 AM »
Thank you for this, they are righteous. Who are all of the imposters so that Christians on this forum see??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 12:20:23 PM »
Due to some reason, this was most read but least replied topic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 01:41:26 PM »
Thank you for this, they are righteous. Who are all of the imposters so that Christians on this forum see??

Todd Bentley, a total fake, fraud and phoney, definately a wolf...

Rick Warren, prosperity mammonite who is a wolf in sheep's clothing...

Those are two that come to mind.....

Joel Osteen is a bit wishy washy.....I sometimes like his messages tho, BUT he is one of those prosperity preachers....and had made millions off his books.

I'm trying to think who else...

Those are 3 right there that come to mind.

Also, Rich talks alot about the church's that are acting more like country clubs than anything else and care more about MONEY than people....just into making MONEY off the gospel, not really caring about people....he calls them clippy, clappy, cake bake mammonites, or something.....who are preaching delusional doctrine.... :laugh:

No talking about sin and living righteous lives, but just interested in compromising to bring in the MONEY....and LINE their pockets, etc.

There seem to be alot of those.

He has mentioned more names over the years, but I have a hard time remembering everyone, lol.

We were against Todd Bentley from the very beginning and Todd Bentley got removed from the ministry....he really blew it big time.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »
I know since the elections, the shows have been talking more about the new administration and what is happening in America, etc....G-d is not happy.

Rich reminds me of the Christian version of Chaim..... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל