Author Topic: Rahm Emanuel  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rahm Emanuel
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 05:44:47 PM »
But this Russian goyim who vote for Lieberman didn't make this TV-clips. I can tell you without looking it up. They cause other problems like street crime and vandalism, but they are not responsible for this immoral and anti-religious propaganda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 06:02:17 PM »
But this Russian goyim who vote for Lieberman didn't make this TV-clips. I can tell you without looking it up. They cause other problems like street crime and vandalism, but they are not responsible for this immoral and anti-religious propaganda.

The term "goyim" is NOT used on THIS forum.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »
Except the ones who made this clip have virtually no power today in Israel, and it looks like in this upcoming election Lieberman will have power.

Goy means nation or non jew. Not in anyway offensive. Pick up the Tanakh and read it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:23:30 PM by Nadav »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 06:06:01 PM »

I see nothing bad in it.

It is only a technical expression.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 06:16:02 PM »
Except the ones who made this clip have virtually no power today in Israel, and it looks like in this upcoming election Lieberman will have power.

Goy means nation or non jew. Not in anyway offense. Pick up the Tanakh and read it.

It is true that "goy" means nation or non-Jew. The Jews themselves are called "goy kadosh" in Tanakh.
But this word was used in negative connotation too often.

Look, this is not purely Jewish forum. There are many Gentiles who support Jews and fight against radical Islam.
Some of them might have heard the word "goy" in negative connotation. You can unintentionally offend them by that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Down with Shinui and Lieberman. They undermine the Jewish state. True Jewish nationalism is rooted in Judaism.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 06:32:36 PM »

Goy means nation or non jew. Not in anyway offensive. Pick up the Tanakh and read it.

We DONT use it b/c it can be OFFENSIVE nitwit.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »

We DONT use it b/c it can be OFFENSIVE nitwit.

There is nothing wrong with "Goyim" because it means "Nations"... But what is really offensive is people who use the K-word to refer to Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »
Muman, there are some people (such as Guzofsky and his unemployed teenage followers) who do use "goyim" as a slur, particularly against Gentile Zionists.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2009, 11:49:00 PM »
Muman, there are some people (such as Guzofsky and his unemployed teenage followers) who do use "goyim" as a slur, particularly against Gentile Zionists.

I agree. Unfortunately, their are a few sick splinter groups around that when they are not slandering Chaim Ben Pesach, they are busy attacking righteous gentile zionists and calling them "goyim." It's true that the word doesn't have to be negative but unfortunately some of the evil kennel managers have used it that way.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 11:54:13 PM »
Indeed, the kennel club hates all Gentiles, except for Muslim Nazis and Tina Greco and her friends.