Author Topic: Vaccines don't cause mercury poisoning  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Vaccines don't cause mercury poisoning
« on: January 27, 2009, 07:18:18 AM »
Here's an article on MSNBC about a study that showed no mercury poisoning in vaccine recipients.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28854955/

I don't usually like these types of stories about "studies" because they don't show the whole picture of peer review and the cumulative effect of multiple studies on the same topic. This one seems a little different though because it is basically saying that this study adds to the knowledge of vaccine safety. I think this is a credible claim to make. Basically it's strengthening the evidence that we already have, that vaccines are safe.

Only one case of autism was found, and that was in the group that got the lower level of thimerosal.

"It's yet another well done, peer-reviewed research study that has demonstrated there is no risk of any neurodevelopmental outcomes associated with thimerosal in vaccines," said epidemiologist Jennifer Pinto-Martin of the University of Pennsylvania.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Vaccines don't cause mercury poisoning
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 11:23:20 AM »
Thimerosal does contain mercury (which is a toxic preservative) but you can ask for a vaccine that does not contain thimerosal now. I would recommend this.

Unfortunately, I usually don't trust most of the global multinational corporations or their hired experts and testers with my health because my health is not their primary concern. Profits are.

While I believe there are many wonderful medical advancements or new technologies that save lives every single day, corporations also tell us that you should have meat (fat) and milk (fat) with every meal for optimal health, remind us of the risks (some including death) of many medications advertised on public television, and that sugar coated Cocoa Puffs are nutritious because they are fortified with 9 essential vitamins and iron. We have to educate ourselves on our options.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »
Here's an article on MSNBC about a study that showed no mercury poisoning in vaccine recipients.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28854955/

I don't usually like these types of stories about "studies" because they don't show the whole picture of peer review and the cumulative effect of multiple studies on the same topic. This one seems a little different though because it is basically saying that this study adds to the knowledge of vaccine safety. I think this is a credible claim to make. Basically it's strengthening the evidence that we already have, that vaccines are safe.

Only one case of autism was found, and that was in the group that got the lower level of thimerosal.

"It's yet another well done, peer-reviewed research study that has demonstrated there is no risk of any neurodevelopmental outcomes associated with thimerosal in vaccines," said epidemiologist Jennifer Pinto-Martin of the University of Pennsylvania.

great analysis as usual

I guess those that don't have the vaccine are only protected because everybody else does!  I won't criticise those that don't though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »
I don't like how so many people are avoiding vaccines because it's causing problems to crop up that shouldn't be there. Nobody should be getting the mumps or measles or diptheria or whooping cough anymore. Yet because of people's unfounded fears based on the myth of vaccines causing autism, these diseases are making a comeback. If people had refused the smallpox vaccine then that would still be a common illness too.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »
I don't like how so many people are avoiding vaccines because it's causing problems to crop up that shouldn't be there. Nobody should be getting the mumps or measles or diptheria or whooping cough anymore. Yet because of people's unfounded fears based on the myth of vaccines causing autism, these diseases are making a comeback. If people had refused the smallpox vaccine then that would still be a common illness too.

I haven't heard of so many refusing... but that's a problem, that many are.. it may be the same in the UK.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »
I agree Rubystars.  We will see the effects of this trend in years to come.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
Thimerosal does contain mercury (which is a toxic preservative) but you can ask for a vaccine that does not contain thimerosal now. I would recommend this.

Unfortunately, I usually don't trust most of the global multinational corporations or their hired experts and testers with my health because my health is not their primary concern. Profits are.

While I believe there are many wonderful medical advancements or new technologies that save lives every single day, corporations also tell us that you should have meat (fat) and milk (fat) with every meal for optimal health, remind us of the risks (some including death) of many medications advertised on public television, and that sugar coated Cocoa Puffs are nutritious because they are fortified with 9 essential vitamins and iron. We have to educate ourselves on our options.

You are right, as usual Shlomo, people need to be informed consumers!  Especially when it comes to vaccines.  It is imperative that people receive their childhood vaccinations.

:o  You mean Cocoa Puffs are not nutritious? :D 
Excuse me while I go read my cereal box.

Just kidding.  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »

I haven't heard of so many refusing... but that's a problem, that many are.. it may be the same in the UK.

The people in the UK might have a better education than people in the USA. I don't know how much of a problem it is over there. Over here there are a lot of people who are believing wild things about vaccines being the cause of problems like autism.

You have these snake oil salesmen who are trying to sell all kinds of "cures for metal toxins", and of course why would someone need that? So they have to create a problem for people to need a solution for. So they say "Vaccines have poisoned you, avoid them and buy my product to purge the toxins." Of course, the products themselves may actually be harmful and contain lead and other poisons.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 07:11:09 PM »
This link is not exactly on topic.
It is a very interesting PBS show on Polio.
It shows how devastating a disease Polio was and would be if it made a resurgence.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/polio/

You can actually watch it at that link.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »

You are right, as usual Shlomo, people need to be informed consumers!  Especially when it comes to vaccines.  It is imperative that people receive their childhood vaccinations.

Just kidding.  ;D

Hi Bullcat! I do agree vaccines are important. I got all my kids vaccinated and my youngest daughter had a horrid reaction to her Measels vaccine.
Within 24 hours she came down with a temp as high as 105. I had to take her to the hospital, they put her in an ice bath.
I took her home and the fever continued for 5 days, the fever broke with a mild measels rash all over her skin.
That was such a nerve racking experience, however I still advocate children getting vaccinated.
The consequences of full blown measels may be deadly for children. Even if they have a bad reaction to a vaccine, at least it's better
than getting the full disease.

Shalom - Dox

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 08:13:27 PM »

Just kidding.  ;D

Hi Bullcat! I do agree vaccines are important. I got all my kids vaccinated and my youngest daughter had a horrid reaction to her Measels vaccine.
Within 24 hours she came down with a temp as high as 105. I had to take her to the hospital, they put her in an ice bath.
I took her home and the fever continued for 5 days, the fever broke with a mild measels rash all over her skin.
That was such a nerve racking experience, however I still advocate children getting vaccinated.
The consequences of full blown measels may be deadly for children. Even if they have a bad reaction to a vaccine, at least it's better

Shalom - Dox
Thanks for sharing that experience republicandox.
It's a nerve wracking experience to have your child vaccinated.  Isn't it?  That must have been a horrible experience for your family.

You are right.  The child who is not vaccinated is at great risk, and also puts other people at risk, of contracting these sometimes deadly or debilatating  illnesses.       

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »
The anti-vaccination conspiracies are nutty. The people who support this nonsense are frequently Ron Paul tinfoil Nazis.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 11:05:37 PM »
The anti-vaccination conspiracies are nutty. The people who support this nonsense are frequently Ron Paul tinfoil Nazis.

Yes and they probably cringe every time they see a contrail in the sky because they think it's a chemtrail, and they pay to get their feet rubbed at the local reflexologist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
What these pigs really want to say is that the Jews are behind "mercury poisoning" in vaccines. Yimach schmam vezichram.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »
What these pigs really want to say is that the Jews are behind "mercury poisoning" in vaccines. Yimach schmam vezichram.

I didn't even think of that, but I bet you're right. They probably just can't stand it that Salk saved so many people from polio, and that other Jewish doctors have helped develop other treatments and vaccines, so the anti-Semites have to find a way to cast doubt upon the Jewish people's  beautiful contributions to the world of medicine.

I do think it's good that they got rid of the mercury though.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »
Without Jews to civilize and modernize their stinkhole countries, the White Nationalist pigs would still be in the Dark Ages.