Author Topic: FBI woman sexually harassed me: Islamic Pak terrorist  (Read 3437 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
FBI woman sexually harassed me: Islamic Pak terrorist
« on: February 09, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »
MUMBAI: The probe into the November 26 Mumbai terror attack took an unusual twist with one of the accused, Faheem Ansari, levelling sexual
harassment allegations against a woman officer of America's Federal Bureau of Investigation. An FBI team is conducting an independent probe into the attacks.

Faheem has moved the court with his lawyer Ejaz Naqvi filing an application before an Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate alleging that a woman FBI officer, who had interrogated the accused, had "sexually harrassed him all through the night."

The court issued a notice on Monday to the city police's crime branch and directed it to file their reply to the application by February 26.

The application also made a plea for Faheem to be sent for medical check-up as he has developed "itches and wounds in his private parts and all over his body".

"Faheem had been interrogated by three FBI officers out of which one of them, a woman officer, had sexually abused him," Naqvi told the court.

Faheem had earlier filed an application seeking action against the city police for allegedly allowing the FBI to interrogate him.

The Crime Branch will have to file their reply on whether any foreign investigating agencies like the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had been allowed to interrogate the accused in the November 26 terror attacks case.

"According to Indian law, no foreign agency can be allowed to interrogate an Indian suspect and we have sought relief from the court," Naqvi said.

Faheem and his associate Sabauddin Ahmed, are in the custody of the Crime Branch till February 17. The Crime Branch is investigating whether the duo was responsible for providing data regarding locations targeted by terrorists during the November 26 attacks.

Ansari and Sabauddin were arrested last year in connection with the 2007 New Year eve attack on a CRPF camp in Rampur in Uttar Pradesh.

The lone terrorist, Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, arrested in the November 26 terror strikes is also presently in police custody till February 13.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/FBI_woman_sexually_harassed_2611_accused/articleshow/4101192.cms

-----------------------

India should start a Guantanamo Bay Cell at the Andaman Islands of India, and put these terrorists there. >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: FBI woman sexually harassed me: Islamic Pak terrorist
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »
Why would any woman want to sexually harass those pigs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »
This quranimal has really guts. After what he did he complains about sexual haressment?

It is time for some car wheels and a gasoline can!  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »
This quranimal has really guts. After what he did he complains about sexual haressment?

It is time for some car wheels and a gasoline can!  >:(
Like winnie mandella in south Africa.Tmuzzies do tend to complain and lie when captured
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »
yes its all false allegations... but i wish that the FBI interrogators really shud have chopped off his thing..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 11:27:58 AM »
yes its all false allegations... but i wish that the FBI interrogators really shud have chopped off his thing..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 01:23:58 PM »
He might have returned from dead, where he found a hoori kicking him allover with her boots. Next he may smell kerosene.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 03:52:06 PM »
How utterly insulting is his accusation to this female FBI agent.  This is the best and most believable ( in his own mind) complaint he could come up with.  I have one word for this guy "PATHETIC".