Author Topic: Nacistički ispad vojnika Kfora tokom proslave bataljona Dulje  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
Nacistički ispad vojnika Kfora tokom proslave bataljona Dulje
« on: February 16, 2009, 08:19:46 PM »
Autor: Tanjug | 15.02.2009. - 11:12
Kontigent austrijske vojske pri Kforu, posle incidenta početkom nedelje, ponovo je dospeo u žižu javnosti, ovaj put zbog nacističkih ispada vojnika.

Jedan podoficir austrijske vojske u sastavu Kfora osumnjičen je da je prekršio zakon o zabrani korišćenja nacističkih simobola i veličanja nacizma, saopštila je Komanda vojske. On je tokom jedne proslave bataljona Dulje koristio "jasnu nacističku gestikulaciju", odnosno pozdrav podignutom desnom rukom.
Nacistički ispad oficira prijavili su vojnici, a tokom istrage koja je usledila kod osumnjičenog pronađena je jedna majica sa desničarskim obeležjima i na ličnom računaru više datoteka nacističkog sadržaja.
Vojska je saopštila da je podnela prijavu protiv osumnjičenog podoficira, i vratila ga hitno za Austriju, a ujedno je pokrenut disciplinski postupak i protiv nadređenog oficira zbog "sumnje da nije obavljao obaveze nadzora".

Povučeni podoficir je iz austrijske pokrajine Burgenland, a prilikom proslave je više puta podigao desnu ruku pozdravljajući na nacistički način prisutne. Na majici pronađenoj kod njega nalazi se "Smajli" sa Hitlerovim brkovima i frizurom nacističkog vođe, kao i natpisom "Napravljen u Nemačkoj".
Početkom nedelje jedan vojnik je ranjen hicem iz pištolja drugog vojnika unutar kampa "Kazablanka", iz nepažnje.

I hope someone with enough spare time will translate this to our friends who doesn't speak Serbian! I really don't
 have time!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Nacistički ispad vojnika Kfora tokom proslave bataljona Dulje
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »
Yeah um.... translation would be nice.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 02:43:25 AM »
Nazism in Austrian occupying forces in KFOR(NATO troops) on Kosovo and Metohia.

Offline Inquiring Mind

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 02:49:58 AM »
A Austrian officer of KFOR Troops greeted with the Hitler/Fascist salute and nazi t-shirt with smiley of adolf hitler was found in his possession and nazi material on his computer. He was send back to austria and charged
Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 02:57:27 AM »
   Srdjan OR ANYONE, can you please translate this for our non-Serb Members? Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 08:29:34 AM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 07:31:23 AM »
A Austrian officer of KFOR Troops greeted with the Hitler/Fascist salute and nazi t-shirt with smiley of adolf hitler was found in his possession and nazi material on his computer. He was send back to austria and charged
Yes,that's the essence of the text.Also to add that on his t-shirt,beside "smiley" with Hitler's mustaches and haircut,it was written "Made In Germany".

We can clearly see that those who participate in NATO armies are not normal family men,but scum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 08:21:52 AM »
Yes,that's the essence of the text.Also to add that on his t-shirt,beside "smiley" with Hitler's mustaches and haircut,it was written "Made In Germany".

We can clearly see that those who participate in NATO armies are not normal family men,but scum.

It is even worse.

This Nazi Austrian soldier is an exception. The vast majority of this kind of people are not really    ideologist. I can tell.

The majority of "soldiers" in Nato Armies from Europe are full mercenaries with mercenary mentality.

They would do everything for a handfull of Euros more. I was few years in the German army and I know how they think. The best was, that I could see for myself what was happening while the gouvernment changed. You wouldn't believe this. The political worldview changed from one day to the other and the ethical worldview too.

All talk from yesterday was forgotten about the peace-army and about doing only humanitarian missions.

Joschka Fischer & Scharping ordered them to attack the Serbs and they did it. (After the soldier-union has reached for them an extra payment of 180 Euro the day of course tax free)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani