Author Topic: Signed up 07/08 and today first day posting  (Read 4700 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Signed up 07/08 and today first day posting
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »
Hi to everyone at JTF.org,
I've been lurking around this site since I signed up as a member in 07/08.  Today, is the first day that I actually posted; thanks to the help I received from a senior member. 
A little about me; I am a Jewish woman who lives in California.  I am a republican. I am very concerned for the future of the United States of America.  I am also deeply passionate about the state of affairs in Israel.  I have lived in Europe and Israel.  I have family in Holland, Russia, Poland, and Israel.
I have a distinct understanding of what Muslims are capable of and what they want to achieve.  Both my aunt and uncle survived a suicide bombing in a Tel Aviv cafe, where others lost their lives.  My aunt loss a huge chunk from her upper arm and my uncle has pockmarks to one side of his face; but they were the so-called lucky ones, they sat two tables away from the bomber, while the table between them of young women all perished. The constant fear that my uncle lived in after this event, nearly crippled his mind . He passed away five years ago, a scared, timid, and paranoid man because of this incident.
I do not understand how people can not see what is the true agenda of Islam for what it really is.
I hope that I can contribute to this site in a meaningful way and that I can learn from the members here.
Thank you........

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Signed up 07/08 and today first day posting
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 10:51:07 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 12:36:15 AM »
Welcome, sad to know about your uncle and aunt, but glad they survived. I have lost one of my friend in Mumbai Train terrorist blast 2006, and know how it feels.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 06:51:14 AM »
Welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 06:59:06 AM »
  Welcome aboard!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:55 AM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 10:55:12 AM »
Hi to everyone at JTF.org,
I've been lurking around this site since I signed up as a member in 07/08.  Today, is the first day that I actually posted; thanks to the help I received from a senior member. 
A little about me; I am a Jewish woman who lives in California.  I am a republican. I am very concerned for the future of the United States of America.  I am also deeply passionate about the state of affairs in Israel.  I have lived in Europe and Israel.  I have family in Holland, Russia, Poland, and Israel.
I have a distinct understanding of what Muslims are capable of and what they want to achieve.  Both my aunt and uncle survived a suicide bombing in a Tel Aviv cafe, where others lost their lives.  My aunt loss a huge chunk from her upper arm and my uncle has pockmarks to one side of his face; but they were the so-called lucky ones, they sat two tables away from the bomber, while the table between them of young women all perished. The constant fear that my uncle lived in after this event, nearly crippled his mind . He passed away five years ago, a scared, timid, and paranoid man because of this incident.
I do not understand how people can not see what is the true agenda of Islam for what it really is.
I hope that I can contribute to this site in a meaningful way and that I can learn from the members here.
Thank you........

Hi, welcome to the forum. Northern or Southern CA?

Shalom - Dox

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »
Welcome!  Sad to hear about your aunt and uncle,during the Second Lebanon War,a suicide bomber was arrested two streets next to my house, mintues before he blew himself up.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it.
HinduZionist, yes it was a blessing that they survived; I am sorry to hear about your friend, may he or she be blessed.
Hawk, it is just in comprehendable of what these terrorists are capable of.
Shalom Dox, I live in Southern California.
I am glad to be a member of this fine forum and appreciate the warm welcome by it's members.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Can I ask your age? I have a strange feeling, because I am one of the youngest member of the JTF (18 years old).  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Can I ask your age? I have a strange feeling, because I am one of the youngest member of the JTF (18 years old).  :laugh:
Dude,I'm 15,and I think that ProJewishCatholic (or something like that) is 14..

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 11:05:15 AM »
sProudZionist,
Thanks for welcoming me.  I'm not sure as why you have a strange feeling.  Maybe, you could explain that part of your post to me ?
As far as my age goes, I am older than you, Hawk, and I'm sure others on this site.  Thanks again to everyone who has welcomed me to this Site.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
Welcome ag337! You are with like minded people now and this is the ONLY way I can keep my sanity, by coming here as often as possible. I am so sorry for what happened to your aunt and uncle, and my heart goes out to your aunt, and for what your uncle had to endure. So many people think they are immune from such hatred and atrocities that they are blind to what Islam is REALLY about. Again, welcome, and may G-d bless you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »
Arksis,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the kind words for my family.  And yes it is good to find and be part of a group that has an understanding of the challenges we face against many obstacles, especially radical Islam.