Author Topic: Affirmative Action list!  (Read 61345 times)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Affirmative Action list!
« on: March 18, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
I was inspired by Yacov Menashe ben Rachamim's description of [censored] as "affirmative action people", when he coined that term to describe this forum.  I expanded on that, and this is what I came up with:

Rap - affirmative action music
Rapper - affirmative action performing artist
Rap DJ/producer - affirmative action musician
Afrocentrism - affirmative action history
graffiti - affirmative action art
welfare - affirmative action paycheck
breakdancing - affirmative action dancing
malpractice - affirmative action medical care
unwed mother with 3+ children - affirmative action family
Section 8 - affirmative action housing
storefront - affirmative action church
Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, &c... - affirmative action preachers
Lift Every Voice and Sing - affirmative action national anthem
Kwanzaa, Juneteenth - affirmative action holidays
BET (also MTV and VH1) - affirmative action channels
Kwame Kilpatrick, David Dinkins, &c... - affirmative action mayors
Maxine Waters, Charles Rangel, John Conyers, &c... - affirmative action congressmen/women
Barack Hussein Obama - affirmative action senator/presidential candidate
Detroit, Oakland, New Orleans, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Newburgh (NY), Newark (NJ), &c...  - affirmative action cities
Kwame Nkrumah, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Nelson Mandela, Thabo Mbeki - affirmative action leaders
black-on-black crime, AIDS - affirmative action population control
Nation of Islam - affirmative action religion
street gangs - affirmative action social clubs
inner-city public schools - affirmative action babysitting
jail - affirmative action quarantine center

Can anyone add to that?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action list!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 05:26:57 PM »
I don't think you can call graffiti affirmative action. Only Vandalistic graffiti. ;D

I like grafitti as a form of art, but only in exhibitions not coloured tags on my neighbours wall. I like the affirmitive action social clubs thats funny and how about gang fued murders?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 12:52:50 AM »
I can add a few to the list

Dr. Larry Z. Leslie, U/South Florida. Self-hating white who is a convert to Islam. Bans Jews from classes amd when he was the graduate co-ordinator of the Journalism program at USF, he would routinely tell Jewish students they would never get into the program because they were "privileged and advantaged," as well as being "oppressors" of his Palestinian "brothers." Is a close friend if Sami Al-Arian.

Reid Friedson, Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale. As a undergrad at Florida Atlantic U, after being expelled from the Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi, Friedson became a self-hating Jew, declaring anything he didn't like as "racist" and worked to defund Jewish student organizations.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 07:26:07 AM »
The only reason I would attend this self hater's class would be, is to observe what my enemy is up to. There is nothing there that I would consider intellectual. These creatures are nothing but a plague that must be eradicated, pure and simple. I for one am considering that the removal of things like him and creatures like him from our country and sent to the congo is the only solution to this problem. There is a much better solution to this kind of problem, but I realize that some of my fellow posters would recoil at such a blunt, but effective method of dealing with this cancer.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 07:24:15 PM »
Be careful what you say fjack. You never know who is watching. ;D
Seriously, i wouldn't go offending rough shvartzas, they'd stick a knife in you before you could even say SMELLY GANGSTA SHVARTZA!
It also has its tendencies of being fairly racist. Which we should tackle......i know everyone all says that its about their behaviour but that just leads and branches off into other things.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 05:10:34 PM by Sarah »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 10:16:52 AM »
Be careful what you say fjack. You never know who is watching. ;D
Seriously, i wouldn't go offending rough shvartzas, they'd stick a knife in you before you could even say SMELLY SHVARTZA!
It also has its tendencies of being fairly racist. Which we should tackle......i know everyone all says that its about their behaviour but that just leads and branches off into other things.

Sarah, you don't think what you just wrote is racist?   I'm very dissapointed in you.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 11:22:35 AM »
Dear kongo, Sarah is 100 percent correct. Your people are prone to violence. I have studied the species africanus criminalis and africaus new yorkus and have come to the conclusion that they are violent bipeds. I am sorry that this offends you, but it is fact of life. Check out the "color of crime" site and you will see what your bipeds do. As for me, I believe that your bipeds should be moved to the congo where you can practice all kinds of crime and mayhem and the white race will be done with you.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »
I modified my post. When i was referring to the shvartzas i clearly stated, "rough" shvartza. I truly dislike the rough gangster culture that is assumed by most young black kids-and a many white. It has ever so, increased dramatically here in London in the past few weeks and what i said is true. If you look at a drug dealer with a pitbull, you get shot. I know many people who get bullied by these people, they make a lot of peoples life hell. I am intentionally talking about those people. Don't assum i mean blacks in terms of race or generally. I mean the ones that hang around on the street corners, shouting comments of abuse when you walk past.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 07:36:07 AM »
Dear Hail Columbia, I can add to your great list that you were so kind as to share with us. The greatest affrimative action mayor of all time the one and only marion barry. I believe that he was and still is on the washington DC city consul.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 08:46:29 AM »
Sarah, you don't think what you just wrote is racist?   I'm very dissapointed in you.

Are you looking to have a half-black baby with Sarah?  I know that your kind makes appeals of emotional blackmail to white women to get them on your side.  Do you 'get off' on knowing that white women are starting to hate white men for the simple 'crime' of wanting to have a continued existence?  People like you, twisting white women's minds, make life hell for us.  We have to put up with these highly-strung, [censored]-loving, pro-multicultural whining white [censored] because of people like you.

Why don't you just go and marry a white woman and stop trying to turn every white woman against her race?

Sarah has admitted to me that she is very attracted to black men.  She is another white woman lost to her race.  She will end up marrying a black man and having hideous biracial children.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 08:53:13 AM »
[censored] are racist pieces of trash.  They murder and rape and abuse and get away with it because they're black and smelly.  White girls sleep with them hand-over-fist because white girls are racist too and they enjoy screwing up white guys' heads.  Quite frankly all racists - [censored] and white women - should be sentenced to a certain number of lashes and then, if they persist, should be stoned to death.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 09:45:01 AM »
I never knew Sarah was atracted to black men,whatabout her sister
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 03:45:53 PM »
WHAT THE HELL! Get a life seriously!

I never said i am attracted to "black men" in general! There are attractive black men. There are attractive people. Who are physically good looking. Thats all.

I will not end up marrying a black man, so stop it. I don't like it when you say things like that.

Quite frankly all racists - schvartzas and white women - should be sentenced to a certain number of lashes and then, if they persist, should be stoned to death

Thats the exact punishment for committing adultry or extra marital S in Islam.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 11:15:03 PM »

Quite frankly all racists - schvartzas and white women - should be sentenced to a certain number of lashes and then, if they persist, should be stoned to death

Thats the exact punishment for committing adultry or extra marital S in Islam.

[/quote]

No, it's the punishment for adultery in the Torah. There's actually a story about this in the Sirat Rasoul Allah that disproves Islam's main claim.

Muhammad is asked what should be done with an adultress and her lover.

He runs to a Jewish boy and asks him what the Torah says about this. The boy tells him that the punishment is stoning. Muhammad then forces him to swear that he is telling the truth. And them Muhammad runs off and tells his questioners to stone her. With this story, Muhammad disproves the main claims of Islam.

(1)  That he was a prophet. Because if he was, why is running to a small Jewish child to find out what G-d has to say about something?

(2) That the Torah was "corrupted" by the Jews. Because if Muhammad was told by Allah that the Torah was "corrupted", why does he care what the Torah says and why would he ask a Jew who supposedly did the "corrupting"?

Islam is so easy to refute. Muhammad couldn't find his ass with both hands.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline shamanreidf

• New JTFer
The Truth Without Hate and Ignorance
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »
I do not appreciate the false, malicious, illegal, slanderous, racist, and hateful statements contained herein about myself, Professor Reid Friedson, Black people, and Obama. I am proud to be a Jew but not proud of the horrific and hateful ignorance I see here by Jews whose ancestors have been persecuted for thousands of years. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Go read some Rabbi Hillel. There were many Africans who went with Moses to Zion and there are still many Blacks in Ethiopia where the Ark is still said to be protected. It would be wise to remember there are still many descendants of King David in Africa, Jamaica, and America. Hate is a destructive waste of time. Go listen to some Bob Marley music and maybe you will learn who you really are. Next time you have something hateful to say about me, post your true address and we'll take it from there.

Professor Reid Friedson 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 08:58:45 AM »
I know who you are lol
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline shamanreidf

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 09:18:52 AM »
JEWISH AMERICAN PROFESSOR REID FRIEDSON was a terrorism analyst for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee [AIPAC] and university lecturer of comparative government in Jamaica. He notes many Black Africans joined Moses in the Exodus from Egypt to Zion. Many Africans and Americans descend from Solomon and Sheba. Reid Friedson fights for liberty and freedom for all people including his own Jewish brethren. Posted false and malicious slanderous claims against Professor Friedson, particularly those filled with prejudice and hate, shall be subject to civil and criminal action if not removed or rescinded.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »
Anything in the public domain can be printed

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 09:18:34 PM »
JEWISH AMERICAN PROFESSOR REID FRIEDSON was a terrorism analyst for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee [AIPAC] and university lecturer of comparative government in Jamaica. He notes many Black Africans joined Moses in the Exodus from Egypt to Zion. Many Africans and Americans descend from Solomon and Sheba. Reid Friedson fights for liberty and freedom for all people including his own Jewish brethren. Posted false and malicious slanderous claims against Professor Friedson, particularly those filled with prejudice and hate, shall be subject to civil and criminal action if not removed or rescinded.

Tell me "Dr." Friedson. How did it feel when fellow Jews booted your tuchis out of AEPi? I know I took pleasure in it.

Still hitting on everything female..ignoring the fact that most of those females had boyfriends...including the woman I am now married to?

Funny you talk about "slander." The name Joe Butler ring a bell?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
This is the truth?
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »
I do not appreciate the false, malicious, illegal, slanderous, racist, and hateful statements contained herein about myself, Professor Reid Friedson, Black people, and Obama. I am proud to be a Jew but not proud of the horrific and hateful ignorance I see here by Jews whose ancestors have been persecuted for thousands of years. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Go read some Rabbi Hillel. There were many Africans who went with Moses to Zion and there are still many Blacks in Ethiopia where the Ark is still said to be protected. It would be wise to remember there are still many descendants of King David in Africa, Jamaica, and America. Hate is a destructive waste of time. Go listen to some Bob Marley music and maybe you will learn who you really are. Next time you have something hateful to say about me, post your true address and we'll take it from there.

Professor Reid Friedson 

:::D

You can't be serious. Perhaps in a college setting you could impress your less than brilliant students with such garbage, but certainly not here. You're wasting the time of countless impressionable young minds who have to be subject to your poisonous brew of misinformation. It's truly a tragedy that you have been giving tenure at any college.

• Pro JTFer
Re: This is the truth?
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2008, 08:22:16 AM »

Professor Reid Friedson 

:::D

You can't be serious. Perhaps in a college setting you could impress your less than brilliant students with such garbage, but certainly not here. You're wasting the time of countless impressionable young minds who have to be subject to your poisonous brew of misinformation. It's truly a tragedy that you have been giving tenure at any college.

I went to college with this self-hater. I saw first-hand what he was like as a student. He was basically expelled from AEPi for being a pervert. He would sexually harass females..always asking them out and refusing to take NO for an answer; in some cases asking them out with their boyfriends present; knowing that if any of them hit him, they'd be expelled from the school. He also tried to take over the school newspaper, in spite of the fact that he never worked there. He forned a clique of students that would brand anything they doidn't like to be "racist" and tried to spread that liberal poison via the student council.

How he ever got any teaching position is beyond me.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 10:11:53 PM »
I wouldnt put musician in your list. cause they have nothing to do with music at all!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »
"Dr" Friedson has sent me a Personal Message...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shamanreidf
New JTFer

Legal Notice
« Sent to: ChaimBenMordechai on: Today at 07:24:36 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have three [3] days to post a recission of the false and malicious statements you made in re to me or you will be served a federal summons to account for damages. From a proud Jew to a hater...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell us, "Dr." Friedson...how did it feel when Alpha Epsilon Pi EXPELLED you? You never answered. I know it felt great when you were booted.  :::D That why you hung with the MUSLIM students on Student Government and tried to shut down AEPi? That also why you slandered Joe Butler? Shame Butler had self-control and didn't annihilate you.

How many girls did you hit on the first week of of each semester at FAU with your line of "Hi, I'm Reid Friedson...wanna go out with me?" My wife was one. You have no idea how much it took for me to not punch you out back then in '89. I also remember one guy who threatened you outside of one of youir classrooms...seems you hit on his GF in the Rat while he was sitting there and you then gave her a tongue-waggle. You yelled at him not to threaten you. He said he wasn't threatening you..he was PROMISING you...then you went crying to Dean Ijams like the little coward you were.

Oh..looks like you never became editor of The Atlantic Sun, either  :laugh: Neither did your pals Ben and Audrey (she was another self-hating Jew just like YOU)

BTW, Friedson...I will bet these are YOUR students who are DESTROYING Boca...
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/community/news/westboca/sfl-flppulse1227pndec27,0,1676706.story

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2008, 01:54:19 AM »
I got a list for you

President Obama
Sec of State Colin Powell, Congolezza Rice

Come on help me out
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline shamanreidf

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »
Thanks for more hateful, lying slander. You should be careful what you put in writing that is not true. Tell me you and your wife's name and I'll be happy to send you a summons and deal with it in court.

RF