Author Topic: Affirmative Action list!  (Read 61170 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action list!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 08:35:54 PM »
Thanks for more hateful, lying slander. You should be careful what you put in writing that is not true. Tell me you and your wife's name and I'll be happy to send you a summons and deal with it in court.

RF

Reid, bubbeleh..it wouldn't be ME you'd have to be scared of..it would be my wife. She's always wanted to slap the grin off your face..as did almost everybody you asked out at FAU. You pounced on her that first day of the semester in '89...

Like I am going to tell you my name  :laugh:

Oh..every PM you send me will be posted here for everybody to read.

How did it feel when the pub committee rejected your desire to be EIC of The Atlantic Sun? I know the staff there was laughing when you applied for the job...you didn't even WORK for the paper  :::D

and again..tell me how it felt when Alpha Epsilon Pi EXPELLED you? Even JEWS hated you  ;D

Still hanging with that Muslim Hakki Waheedna? I wonder if Joe Butler ever managed to take a swing at you for your slander of him...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: The Truth Without Hate and Ignorance
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »
I do not appreciate the false, malicious, illegal, slanderous, racist, and hateful statements contained herein about myself, Professor Reid Friedson, Black people, and Obama. I am proud to be a Jew but not proud of the horrific and hateful ignorance I see here by Jews whose ancestors have been persecuted for thousands of years. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Go read some Rabbi Hillel. There were many Africans who went with Moses to Zion and there are still many Blacks in Ethiopia where the Ark is still said to be protected. It would be wise to remember there are still many descendants of King David in Africa, Jamaica, and America. Hate is a destructive waste of time. Go listen to some Bob Marley music and maybe you will learn who you really are. Next time you have something hateful to say about me, post your true address and we'll take it from there.

Professor Reid Friedson 

You'll find everything that you need in our "Terms of Service" located here:

http://jtf.org/tos.php

Kahanists don't like threats. You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »
I can't believe that a 'professor' would consider a drug addict, white hater and sexual pervert an 'historical' authority. The species 'africanus criminalis' use a rather hialrious array of crackpots, crackheads, known as afrocentric scholars. Most notorious of these collected low IQ morons include john henrick clarke, who called himself a doctor even though he never sat in a college classroom as a student, there is also Dr. Ben, a real lulu. He says that he has recieved degrees in Architecture, Anthropology and law. His degrees, as per him, were awarded by the University of Havana. Unfortunately a huge hurricane passed the island of cuba and blew away all proof of these outstanding accomplishments. He said he recieved his law degree from Columbia but the dog ate his degree along with his daily numbers pix. Let us not forget the orginator of kwanzaa, the torturer and murderer Ron Malani Karanga. He recieved his formal education in prison after he was found guitly of torturing two women of his own species. He thought they were snitches. After his release from the clink, it only would seem natural for Berkeley and the self hating white facality made him the head of the 'black studies department". If this professor takes these nut cases, sociopaths and obamanites as his 'teachers and mentors' he should go and live with them and leave civilized society and my fellow brothers and sisters on this great forum alone. Please stop your threaths, they make me laugh to much and it makes me tinkle.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2009, 08:31:01 AM »
I can't believe that a 'professor' would consider a drug addict, white hater and sexual pervert an 'historical' authority. The species 'africanus criminalis' use a rather hialrious array of crackpots, crackheads, known as afrocentric scholars. Most notorious of these collected low IQ morons include john henrick clarke, who called himself a doctor even though he never sat in a college classroom as a student, there is also Dr. Ben, a real lulu. He says that he has recieved degrees in Architecture, Anthropology and law. His degrees, as per him, were awarded by the University of Havana. Unfortunately a huge hurricane passed the island of cuba and blew away all proof of these outstanding accomplishments. He said he recieved his law degree from Columbia but the dog ate his degree along with his daily numbers pix. Let us not forget the orginator of kwanzaa, the torturer and murderer Ron Malani Karanga. He recieved his formal education in prison after he was found guitly of torturing two women of his own species. He thought they were snitches. After his release from the clink, it only would seem natural for Berkeley and the self hating white facality made him the head of the 'black studies department". If this professor takes these nut cases, sociopaths and obamanites as his 'teachers and mentors' he should go and live with them and leave civilized society and my fellow brothers and sisters on this great forum alone. Please stop your threaths, they make me laugh to much and it makes me tinkle.
Great to see you posting fjack your posts always make my day since they always hit the nail on the head. By the way is there any difference between 'africanus criminalis' and africanus animalis?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2009, 08:40:45 AM »
Just the spelling.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »
Welcome Back Jack... your wisdom always come in handy! LOL

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »

No doubt my old schoolmate Friedson is friendly with Dr. Leonard Jeffries as well...

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
I'm still waiting for "Dr." Friedson's summons to be served unto me  :::D  :::D  :::D

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2019, 11:20:27 AM »
It has been over 10 years.

I am still waiting for "Professor" Friedson's summons and lawsuit to be delivered to me

:laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: