Author Topic: Yimach Schma to Nazi Actress Emma Thompson  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach Schma to Nazi Actress Emma Thompson
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:19:37 AM »
Anyone heard about this?

Yimach schma to Nazi British whorelet Emma Thompson--whose hideously baggy, wrinkled mug actually manages to make Jessica Simpson look hot (by comparison). This Goebbelsian mouthpiece, who is obviously on tap with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's HR department, has been pushing for a second Final Solution for years (http://cultureforall.blogspot.com/2007/01/emma-thompson-joins-group-devoted-to.html), but in particular recently has decided to become a personal spokesperson for Hamas, along with her dyke life partner Roseanne Barr Arnold (yimach schma vezichra). She couldn't be more open about wanting a second Holocaust if she tried, but since most Britons are anti-Semites, that sits just fine with them. >:(

May this demoness soon contract Creuzfeldt-Jakob's.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Yimach Schma to Nazi Actress Emma Thompson
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:21:08 AM »
May her cancerous breasts be chopped off her chest by a butcher shvartza oncologist.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »
I'd rather they not be chopped off, so that the cancer can metastasize as fully as possible.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »
I'd rather they not be chopped off, so that the cancer can metastasize as fully as possible.

Hehe dont worry, with a shvartza "surgeon" operating on her, their will be plenty of cancerous growth left over from the botched procedure.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 12:26:58 AM »
Anyone heard about this?

Yimach schma to Nazi British whorelet Emma Thompson--whose hideously baggy, wrinkled mug actually manages to make Jessica Simpson look hot (by comparison). This Goebbelsian mouthpiece, who is obviously on tap with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's HR department, has been pushing for a second Final Solution for years (http://cultureforall.blogspot.com/2007/01/emma-thompson-joins-group-devoted-to.html), but in particular recently has decided to become a personal spokesperson for Hamas, along with her dyke life partner Roseanne Barr Arnold (yimach schma vezichra). She couldn't be more open about wanting a second Holocaust if she tried, but since most Britons are anti-Semites, that sits just fine with them. >:(

May this demoness soon contract Creuzfeldt-Jakob's.

Chaimfan

Hi C F, what is wrong with these actors, did the bright lights burn their brains?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 12:42:37 AM »
Emma Thompson should eat an infected British steak and contract Mad Cow. The prions that will multiply and eat her brain aren't any different from the A-rabs she so worships.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 01:35:34 AM »

I must wholeheartedly concur with DownWithIslam, C.F. and republicandox. With a few notable exceptions, most of these Hollywood and London actors/actresses are hideous, disgusting creatures who openly side with Muslim Nazis and can barely contain their glee when Jews and Christians are slaughtered by these muslim animals.

Look at the track record of all these actors/actresses, "pop stars" and "celebrities" in Kosovo and Bosnia during the last 18 years. Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Richard Gere, Bianca Jagger, et al.In every single case they participated in pro-muslim Nazi propaganda accusing the heroic Serbs of "genocide against innocent muslims" in Kosovo and Bosnia and deliberately refused to discuss the real genocide and "ethnic cleansing" perpetrated by these vile muslim Nazi beasts against the Serbs and Jews in these muslim Nazi-dominated provinces.

For example: Tom Cruise's former wife, Nicole Kidman, was appointed "UN Goodwill Ambassador" for Kosovo a couple of years ago. As a UN representative, Kidman went around speaking to Albanian muslim women who accused the heroic Christian Serbs of  "murder" and "gang rape" [we all know that this is precisely what muslim Nazis engage in of course!].

NOT ONCE did Kidman speak to even ONE Serbian woman in Kosovo about how they were repeatedly tortured, raped and brutalized in unimaginable ways by these vicious Albanian KLA muslim Nazi beasts.

But of course this behavior is 'par for the course' when it comes to these so-called Hollywood "movie stars" and "celebrities"  who despise Israel, Jews and Judaism - as well as any heroic Christian people such as the Serbs - who refuse to submit and instead choose to fight and defend themselves against the satanic Nazi cult of death called "Islam".

Here is a quote from a report from February, 2000 by a British government minister which was also published on a British government website:

"Cedomir Prlincevic, president of the Jewish community in Pristina was driven out by the [Albanian muslim Nazi] KLA. When two dozen armed men broke into his family's apartment, he says:

'My mother, who is 80 years old, suffered a heart attack because it reminded her of 1943 when Hitler's SS units broke into her apartment in the same way.'

Prlincevic also stresses that 'terror against the non-Albanians started after Kfor's arrival in Kosovo'.

He said: 'I showed a document to a British major providing that I was the president of the Jewish community in Pristina. He just looked at me and said "forget it, it's currently irrelevant".

There have been nearly 500 murders [as of February 2000: the number has since grown to nearly 10,000] since KFOR took over Kosovo [in June of 1999] and thousands of house burnings, yet not a single KLA leader has been referred to the war crimes tribunal. Why? During that period, there has been no statement to the House about what has been happening to the minorities. No serious Government-initiated debate has taken place.

The Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe report on human rights violations in Kosovo, which was published in December, confirms that, since KFOR entered the province in June, there has been a systematic ethnic cleansing campaign. The report says:

Kosovo Serbs, Roma, Muslim Slavs and others have been targeted by elements of the Kosovo Albanian population for expulsion, harassment, intimidation, house-burning, abductions and death. It highlights two horrific trends; the targeting of vulnerable elderly Kosovo Serbs and the increasing participation of juveniles in human rights violations, underlining the growing intolerance that has emerged within the Kosovo Albanian community.

The report contains many witness statements concerning KLA involvement in the violence both before and after the demilitarisation deadline of 19 September, including most recently by members of the so-called Kosovo Protection Corps [the muslim-Nazi KLA in UN uniforms receiving UN paychecks!!].

The OSCE concludes that, despite denials by the KLA leadership:

it seems clear that the extent of KLA involvement is of such a nature and scope that the question of explicit or tacit involvement by the leadership require close examination by the International Community.

I could not agree more.

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/interviews/ceda.htm

http://tenc.net/interviews/keys.htm

http://www.kosovo.net/testimonies10.html

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 02:00:07 AM »
Oh, C.F., you are breaking my heart! I had no idea she's joined the Dark Side. She has been my favorite acress ever since she broke on the scene in Ken Branagh's "Henry V." She was wonderful there. And her televised "Look Back In Anger" (also with Ken Branagh) - how wonderful was that? Oh, no, I don't have a favorite actress anymore!  :'(

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 02:13:38 AM »
Yimach shema to this Amalekite beast.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 04:04:44 AM »
If the West were at all sane, at a bare minimum Britain would have this beast deported to Jenin.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 06:39:34 AM »
No News to me the low life has been an Israel hater for years
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »
May her cancerous breasts be chopped off her chest by a butcher shvartza oncologist.

lol...funny..never would have thought of that one...let's hope this curse will be answered for self-hating or nazi women.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Fortis

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 05:29:15 PM »
She is truly vile, and, of course, she engages in no patriotic activity for Britain whatsoever.