Author Topic: Thank YOU  (Read 1790 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Thank YOU
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »
I just want thanks everything for the JTF. I bless all people of this forum. You were with me when neo-nazis wanted kill me and threatened me. You supported me, you gave me power. You prayed for my mother, she is better now, no more in depressed mod. I love You all! I am sure I have a quest from the G-d and the JTF is my "second home".

God bless JTF
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Thank YOU
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »
   Hey we are glad to hear that! G-d bless you and your Mom! :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:30:57 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
This is nice of you!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 01:37:14 PM »
Thank you.  :) JTF is the best!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »
I am glad your problem sorted out!

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 02:37:51 PM »
those neonazis are satans people,i'm glad that here we don't have any neonazist!

and i am glad about u too!!! :)

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »
I am so very happy to hear the news about your Mothers improvement.I am also happy to hear about the Nazi problem being solved :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »
Glad JTF could help!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »
 :fireworks: :israel:

Thanks brothers!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »
Thank God your mother is better!

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
you are so welcome !
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 05:14:21 PM »
I just want thanks everything for the JTF. I bless all people of this forum. You were with me when neo-nazis wanted kill me and threatened me. You supported me, you gave me power. You prayed for my mother, she is better now, no more in depressed mod. I love You all! I am sure I have a quest from the G-d and the JTF is my "second home".

G-d bless JTF

Hi Zionest, this is wonderful news. I am glad you mom is better, thank G-d!
We love having you here on the forum! You are part of our forum family.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 05:19:49 PM »

G-d bless JTF

Hi Zionest, this is wonderful news. I am glad you mom is better, thank G-d!
We love having you here on the forum! You are part of our forum family.

Shalom - Dox

It is respect for me, being a family member, hope soon I can go to a JTF meeting to America.  :)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 01:20:31 AM »

G-d bless JTF

Excellent news.      I hope and pray that your mother has good health for many,  many years to come.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 01:49:40 AM »

G-d bless JTF

What marvellous news this is brother ProudZionist!!!

We all love you here very much since we at JTF are all one big family of proud brothers and sisters fighting for a common cause. I am so glad that our prayers were answered by Hashem and that your mom is feeling so much better and is not depressed any more. Baruch Hashem!!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 03:56:59 AM »
Wonderful!!  :dance:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
Thank you very much, I just need one thing, and I hope and I believe G-d will help me.  :'(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »
I pray that the help should come to you.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.