Author Topic: The Nazi "tough_american" is back!  (Read 5490 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
The Nazi "tough_american" is back!
« on: September 09, 2006, 03:19:58 PM »
can someone tell me how did he get back after being banned?
mr. tough- if you love your muzzie arab brothers so much, why dont you come live in gaza for a month? i will personally "welcome" you here in Israel and drive you there if you want.

Kahane was right!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: The Nazi "tough_american" is back!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 03:29:05 PM »
by the way, the shmuck posted this nazi crap:
I will explain in most details why Islam is most peaceful religion and why this is a hate site. The owner of this site claims that this site is not racist but their articles are fabricated and meant to put down poor people, blacks, hispanics, and arab muslims.... They always depict especially muslims and their own "liberals" as the bad one and never claim to compromise on a political views. Islam is a peaceful religion that doesn't do any harm to innocents and non-muslims. In fact, our Prophet Mohammed asked and invited many empires to embrace Islam... Mohammed even said "seek knowledge even far into China". He meant that Islam was suppose to spread through the entire world and enlighten people because ALLAH has promised a paradise for believers. Anyways.... We muslims live peaceful religion and the media always want some scapegoats to attack. This is ridiculous and this site should be put down for making racist views on Liberals, Immigrants, Blacks, Non-Jews, and Islam. Jews have the audacity to say "jew-hater" in 1/10 of a second while they support racism in their biggest terrorist country, Israel. Israel kills innocent palestinians everyday. And by the way, please stop all those lies. Holocaust is an exaggeration and no one really knows how many died there. Let's be reasonable 6 million is an estimation and the number of casualities are actually lower than that. Well the shrunken head is a mannequien head and a toy. THere is no proof that people were insane enough to make someone's head smaller. See those little jews dont' even have a clue what they say because they say stuff out of their bagel's ass. And by the way, say hi to one of your rabbis you will see in a coffin when I go visit a synagogue down in Beirut.

Kahane was right!

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »
can someone tell me how did he get back after being banned?

He's been banned properly now.
I think the administrator that originally banned him only did an IP ban.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 03:59:45 PM »
tx..
unbelievable how the guy comes here intentionally to disrupt and cause trouble...
well, thanks anyway  :)

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 11:11:07 PM »
Ummm... "I will explain in most details why Islam is most peaceful religion" and "say hi to one of your rabbis you will see in a coffin when I go visit a synagogue down in Beirut" just shows you how insane this barbaric and satanic sack of rot is. Wait... I guess that sums up islam, doesn't it?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 11:23:46 PM »
That is a true Muslim right there. Just bi-polar and a complete and utter moron. His comment about the Holocaust being an "exaggeration" was just revolting. May his bones be ground to dust.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 07:12:31 AM »
"tough_american" is an arab schoolboy who thinks he has power to influence something. he wont go to lebanon because his mama doesnt allow it.

Kahane was right!