Poll

Are self-hating liberal Jews beyond help?

Yes, but they're worth saving regardless.
1 (7.7%)
Yes, so they can get what they deserve.
1 (7.7%)
No, they can be reasoned with, especially as they see rising global antisemitism.
5 (38.5%)
Yes, they are beyond help, but maybe there is hope for young Jews.
4 (30.8%)
I don't care.  It boggles my mind too much to think about these anti-Semite Semites.
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are self-hating liberal Jews beyond help? Does JTF do "outreach" to them?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: Are self-hating liberal Jews beyond help? Does JTF do "outreach" to them?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 02:44:11 PM »

Hi eb22, I have no idea if she is aware of the JFT or not. My sister in law would think this is racist against Moslems so I won't even bother.
I do appreciate your suggestion though. I know her well and she is not one to change her mind, even if the evidence is right before her eyes.
This is sad. My brother used to be Conservative, politically speaking. Now I believe she has turned him into a Liberal.
My sister in law keeps busy raising her children and works for her Shul. While I commend her for her being a good jew, I condemn her for keeping her eyes shut to the truth about Islam and Moslems. I get the feeling she may not be able to handle the truth ( psychologically ) because it may be too much for her to bear, or it could be her stubborness alone. I am not sure of which reason.
Thanks for the suggestion eb22..may G-d bless you always and keep you safe!

Shalom - Dox

You are not alone on this one, everytime i mention the word "transfer" everyone around me including my mom tells me its racist and the arabs have the right to live here too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Are self-hating liberal Jews beyond help? Does JTF do "outreach" to them?
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »
The problem is that the Jews need to know we have an immortal enemy which has been trying to wipe us out since the Jewish people were first a nation. Many people close their eyes to the enemy and believe the enemy will not hurt them or their families. Once they come in contact with victims of the Islamic atrocities they may begin to realize that the enemy is real, and it is coming to get all Jews. This is the biggest blockade which prevents a Jew from standing up against the evil which is Islam. Since we are a peaceful religion we naturaly assume that Islam is like our religion. In reality there is very little in common between Islam and Judaism. Judaism is the religion of peace while Islam is a religion of subjugation and violence. Islam should be outlawed as it is against human nature and G-ds wish that Free Will be the measure of righteousness. By forcing people to submit they flaunt G-ds will for humanity. I have nothing but pure hatred from Mohammud {his name is piss}. Those who follow the false prophet will burn forever.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14