General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Inquiring Mind a question

<< < (3/9) > >>

Inquiring Mind:

--- Quote from: Mo2388 on February 13, 2009, 01:14:13 AM ---When will we have flying cars everywhere?

--- End quote ---

never

The One and Only Mo:
Is a tomato a vegetable or fruit?

ProudAndZionist:

--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 01:15:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mo2388 on February 13, 2009, 01:14:13 AM ---When will we have flying cars everywhere?

--- End quote ---

never

--- End quote ---

Insult Romanian girls??? Well you are that boy who has not hair. I never insulted Romanian girls, only chauvinists. And Sabina is my very good friend from anthroforum soon we will meet in Hungary, she calls me Prince! We are special friends.

I have really enough from you! I will report you! You call the Jews racist, YOU ARE NAZI! You libel me, and you provocate the Jewish members here! You are an antisemitic provocator...

"Shocked" right? Leave this site!

EDIT: Link to picture removed. Please refrain from posting photos of yourself.

ProudAndZionist:

--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 01:14:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: ProudZionist on February 12, 2009, 01:39:34 PM ---When will you leave this site? Its not your place , I am sure from your idiot posts.

--- End quote ---

on anthroforum you harassed romanian girls and called them tigani (insulting word for roma) here you insult romas, you are a hungarian skinhead im sure

--- End quote ---

Roma word was found out in 1960's times, you are gypsies not romas...

Inquiring Mind:

--- Quote from: ProudZionist on February 13, 2009, 03:56:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: Inquiring Mind on February 13, 2009, 01:15:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---

never

--- End quote ---

Insult Romanian girls??? Well you are that boy who has not hair. I never insulted Romanian girls, only chauvinists. And Sabina is my very good friend from anthroforum soon we will meet in Hungary, she calls me Prince! We are special friends.

I have really enough from you! I will report you! You call the Jews racist, YOU ARE NAZI! You libel me, and you provocate the Jewish members here! You are an antisemitic provocator...

"Shocked" right? Leave this site!

--- End quote ---

you insulted cora and snowdrop on old hbf. you called them tigani and said that part of romanian territory belongs to hungary, on hbf you acted as an hungarian chauvinist, here you are a jewish nationalist

you should call gypsies romas out of respect

EDIT: Link to pic removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version