Author Topic: Happy birthday Abraham Lincoln - traitor and liar  (Read 3684 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Happy birthday Abraham Lincoln - traitor and liar
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »
Uhhhh.....   Lincoln was a good man. 

He wanted what CHAIM wanted... He wanted to free the blacks... THEN send them all back to Africa (Liberia).

He was a genius and a patriot.

Oh he was one of the greats, I hope my message didn't come across as negative. I wish Lincoln was alive today..

Hi Vito. If Abraham Lincoln was alive today, he would have nuked Mecca as a warning.
Truman is another ( old democrat ) who would have dropped the bomb on Mecca if he was alive.

The dead Presidents, Kennedy included are probably rolling over in their graves.
If the dead Presidents could speak, they would say : NUKE THEM!!!

Shalom - Dox

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »
Hey, Lincoln did not start the war, the South did.

The Confederacy did not "start" any war; they LEGALLY voted, state by state, to secede from the Union which was unfairly overtaxing them and refusing to recognize the rights of their states. Lincoln CHOSE to INVADE the South to FORCE them back into the Union they had legally and peacefully seceded from. He was one of the first presidents to violate the Constitution (which may be one reason Obongo likes him so much!)

Lincoln even admitted, many times early on, that the war was NOT about slavery. He later chose to reframe the debate on the war as a war against slavery. He did this because England had rceen tly outlawed slavery, and he wanted to prevent England from continuing to support the Conferderacy---if they felt by doing so it would be seen that they were continuing to support slavery.

Lincoln was an evil bastard who financially and in every other way, brutalized and raped the South, through one of his henchmen, William Tecumseh Sherman (ymach shemo). Incidentally, both Sherman and Gen. Grant were antisemitic bastards to the hilt, whereas Gen. Lee and the other Southern generals were very pro-Jewish...Gen. Lee often allowed the Jewish Confederate soldiers to take time off to observe Jewish holydays, something they did not allow for Jewish soldiers in the Union.

More info about Jewish Confederates: http://www.thesouthernamerican.org/stardavid.html
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:37:43 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »
Every year, on Martin Luther King Day, I don't recognize it as such. For us, it's Robert E. Lee Day and I put up my confederate flag.

I sure wish we could go back in time and let him do it over again and send them ALL back!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 05:14:51 AM »
Hey, Lincoln did not start the war, the South did.

The Confederacy did not "start" any war; they LEGALLY voted, state by state, to secede from the Union which was unfairly overtaxing them and refusing to recognize the rights of their states. Lincoln CHOSE to INVADE the South to FORCE them back into the Union they had legally and peacefully seceded from. He was one of the first presidents to violate the Constitution (which may be one reason Obongo likes him so much!)

Lincoln even admitted, many times early on, that the war was NOT about slavery. He later chose to reframe the debate on the war as a war against slavery. He did this because England had rceen tly outlawed slavery, and he wanted to prevent England from continuing to support the Conferderacy---if they felt by doing so it would be seen that they were continuing to support slavery.

Lincoln was an evil bastard who financially and in every other way, brutalized and raped the South, through one of his henchmen, William Tecumseh Sherman (ymach shemo). Incidentally, both Sherman and Gen. Grant were antisemitic bastards to the hilt, whereas Gen. Lee and the other Southern generals were very pro-Jewish...Gen. Lee often allowed the Jewish Confederate soldiers to take time off to observe Jewish holydays, something they did not allow for Jewish soldiers in the Union.

More info about Jewish Confederates: http://www.thesouthernamerican.org/stardavid.html
The south fired first, at fort Sumter. I know it was their own territory but they could try to resolve this situation differently. The south Army had invaded the north in the initial phase, trying to achieve a quick victory. They were more gentle than the Yankees, that is true.

But in the grand scheme of things, it is much better than the union remained, and became a world superpower. And I think they sort off saved the south from itself, because the south could be overwhelmed demographically, and become something like Cuba. I see America is well on this way anyway, but at least they bought some time.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 05:16:33 AM »
Incidently, another 'demigod' is celebrating its 200th birthday this week- Charles Darwin.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 05:29:37 AM »
I hope the new south rises again.

Lincoln and his ilk wanted to keep the huge taxes that was being stolen from the people.

I do, however, agree with him to emancipate and deport.

Does anyone know that during that time, the United States became United States? .... Before the war it was "the United States are", after the war, it became "the United States is". What's the difference? It became closer to one big empire to be ruled by a single king type ruler.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774